What's new

VN/TEXT [ STUDIO HP+] Fallen THE GAME - Lilly 魔に堕ちし者-Lilly- RE121065 RJ121065

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I got this a while back, and I'm pretty sure I've used the correct prefix (first upload, so...)
A bit of important info before I say anything else:
Engine: KiriKiri2
Content: (According To DLSite)Lesbian Violation Sexual Training Corrupted Morals Futanari/Dick girl
DLSite Link: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE121065.html
That's what DLSite says. But I think it needs an L Plate as well. And that's why I'm not posting links in this thread. Usual method of acquisition will apply, unless a mod tells me that this game is not so Loli as to make it unpostable.

Now, for the rest of DLSite's information (I actually got this from DLSite Eng):
DLSite Eng said:
STUDIO HP+ presents the 1st ADV game in the "Fallen to the demons" series!
Sexual moral corruption is the main theme, with bodycon fetishes like turned to stone and shrinking.

Fully voiced heroines Lilly and Philene take you thru 3 major chapters:
Chapter 1 - Philene's Battle / Chapter 2 - Lilly's Breakdown / Chapter 3 - Fallen
Multiple endings are possible depending on your choices during the story.

Enjoy the corruption of princess knight Philene at the hands of hell queen Lilly!

* STORY

10 years ago, Philene's father was murdered and her mother was abducted by Lilly.
It was this tragedy that prompted Philene to take her knight's vows and defend the nation of Ulysses.
When Ulysses came under threat once more, Philene came face to face with her nemesis...
Fate is unkind and unfair, however, and in the end,...

* CONTENTS

Over 30 base CGs, 220 total incl. variations
Over 500 voiced lines of dialogue, female characters fully voiced
1024x768 screen size
Save and load features
Album (CG appreciation) feature
Volume control
The fact that it's KK2 Engine should mean text hookers can cope with it quite well. Enjoy :D

Last edited by a moderator:

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Studio HP+)魔に堕ちし者-Lilly- (RJ121065) [Bought]

So it's kind of like a 'Try to corrupt this girl' game?

Almost sounds like the Sealed Breeding Room games, but more fantasy based.

I'd like a PM but if that can't be done I'll go searching for a torrent or something.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is that Yuri?

hot-damn, I need to have this.

I'm diving into google.

edit: found a torrent far too small to be the full game (probably CG?) and a bunch of multi-part downloads, all with the final part missing or removed.

damnit.

edit 2: found something that looks real but says it takes 4-6 hours to download.

jesus christ.

Last edited:

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd like a PM but if that can't be done I'll go searching for a torrent or something.
You're allowed to ask for PMs but you're supposed to ask via PM rather than bumping the thread. Ideally, the thread should consist of material which is useful for readers - description of the control scheme and basic game mechanics, plot summary, review or critique, gameplay hints, translation codes, mods, boss strategies, walkthrough, bugfixes, recommendation of similar games, etc...

Please refer to the big sticky thread which is titled "Read before Posting" -
[...] those who wish to receive these PMs are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.
Every time that one of these new threads comes up, you get a few people (who ought to know better!) requesting links. And then dozens of lurkers and newbies see their example, assume that it's appropriate, and start doing the same thing. By contrast, people who actually follow the rule (i.e. PM the original poster) are effectively invisible and so nobody can learn from their example. Hence we must to resort to backseat moderating in the hope that useful discussion doesn't get buried under a flood of "plz send link" requests.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're allowed to ask for PMs but you're supposed to ask via PM rather than bumping the thread.
Alright, thank you for letting me know now. I wouldn't want to break rules or go around resurrecting any dead threads as well.

I'll send a PM to Squark right away.

Also if I learn anything useful from the game I'll be sure to post it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, it's loli, and theres barely any game to it.

it's a VN with maybe five separate choices?

first is "pick a village girl to play with" second is one that ends the game if you pick wrong, third is a set of three actions.

first action/second action/third action, then the game ends.

way smaller than I was expecting.

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, it was smaller than I expected as well. I'm guessing the huge size of the data.xp3 file is mostly taken up by voices.
My signal seems to have stabilised recently, so I should be able to find something better next time ^^