What's new

[Studio Neko Kick] Netorare Elf Sofia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As the title suggests, apparently has NTR. From the looks of things, seems similar to games like NTR Girlfriend Kanade and such, the title is even similar. An elf girl who does various kinds of jobs and gets molested and fucked while on the job.

neogodslayer

Reputation score
This games actually pretty decent art wise and the story of a niave young elf going out into the world of men is pretty good, unfortunatly I have no idea how to progress past the first two scenes and have for now given up

OP
C

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This games actually pretty decent art wise and the story of a niave young elf going out into the world of men is pretty good, unfortunatly I have no idea how to progress past the first two scenes and have for now given up
Yeah, most of the scenes are likely stat-locked (namely her "guilt" and "debauchery" stat) but since there is no way to alter her H-stats in any way (such as through items), the only way to do it is through the events that are available to you at each stage. Since its MV RPG Maker, there's no way to Cheat Engine her stats either. This means that the events are likely pretty linear and you don't have much freedom in what you can make her do. We are stuck cuz we can't figure out what is next in line in this linear progression.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Tried using the MV hooker, but the debt and day's always appeared on the hooking. Any way to solve this problem?

shakal1488

Lurker
Reputation score
i finished the game but i have no idea how to acess the gallery, mb u can ...
mega . nz/#!5xhzTCYQ!nkNr539mmcD-vD7sSOmvcJvApf2XIW9a0XsW3FJ1TNI
mediafire .com/file/pdiegsez4viy5xe/save.rar/file

Last edited:

shakal1488

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried using the MV hooker, but the debt and day's always appeared on the hooking. Any way to solve this problem?
same problem, cant solve it but there is a good method. just enter the dialogue, skip it very fast and pause game(esc) . then u can look through the text on clipboard

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, so about this game, I've realised that you can't have sex with the guy that took your virginity at the start or your TP bar is reset to 0.
If you lose TP just once then you're fcked, cause you need to increase your TP to trigger several events.

I'm stuck at 61 TP and I don't know where to go next as I can't find any events that need your TP at least at 60...

Anyone?

Edit* Nvm, I forgot to progress with the blacksmith job *facepalms*

Last edited:

neogodslayer

Reputation score
Better then me, I'm stuck at 80/20 after the guild quest and the store in the lower left hand side of the 4th area, nothing wants to trigger anything.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Better then me, I'm stuck at 80/20 after the guild quest and the store in the lower left hand side of the 4th area, nothing wants to trigger anything.
Have you tried the bathhouse at night?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
if you have 80 lewdness level how the hell did you already do the bath house?
You need at least 80 to start the event there lol.

The white bikini is before the bath house, you need to go to the 'auditions' house and talk to the guy at the counter. He'll say you can talk to the boss and the boss will give you the bikini to start with a photo shoot. (this event only requires 40 lewdness).

bandittinus

Reputation score
I can't seem to find the bunny suit I'm supposed to wear for the bar job. anyone any ideas where to find it?

ps. to find some of the jobs you need to read posters on the walls of houses/church. In the town with the church you can work as a sister, for the blacksmith and as a tutor

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to find the bunny suit I'm supposed to wear for the bar job. anyone any ideas where to find it?

ps. to find some of the jobs you need to read posters on the walls of houses/church. In the town with the church you can work as a sister, for the blacksmith and as a tutor
You need to do what I meantioned on my last post about the auditions part.
After that, you go to the bakery and talk to the NPC behind the counter and it'll give you a cake. Exit the bakery and head left towards an NPC standing in front of an abandoned building and give him the cake.
He'll leave and you can enter the building. Finally grab the bunny suit from the chest.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Tell me where to find the maid costume

This Town than Talk in the house the big man XD

The game would be good when it hace a cg room that have not XD.

to see everything you have to cheat that after about 30-40 days you have paid the hassles without problems from ^ ^ .

Rhudra

Reputation score

This Town than Talk in the house the big man XD

The game would be good when it hace a cg room that have not XD.

to see everything you have to cheat that after about 30-40 days you have paid the hassles without problems from ^ ^ .

Аnd knew that there, but the man did not give a job.

tell me what is wrong?
There are 5 suits (including starting), corruption 61
Worked at the reception in the Guild (first town)
in the shop of the blacksmith (third town)
Tutor (first town)
On stage in a bikini (first town)
Sister in the church (third town)
On the farm

Still there is a rabbit suits but the bar needs a level of 70+

Keidan

Reputation score
Anyone that uses rpgm mv hook_patcher can help me out here and tell me what pattern to put at the RegEx so it ignores the constant day and money spam? I tried to do it myself but I dont really know what im doing.

Edit:Nvm found a code from someone else.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Аnd knew that there, but the man did not give a job.

tell me what is wrong?
There are 5 suits (including starting), corruption 61
Worked at the reception in the Guild (first town)
in the shop of the blacksmith (third town)
Tutor (first town)
On stage in a bikini (first town)
Sister in the church (third town)
On the farm

Still there is a rabbit suits but the bar needs a level of 70+
As Sangoku pointed out on the screen shots, you need to go the manor and work there as a maid.
If the event isn't triggered, try to talk to everyone on that town.

Status
Not open for further replies.