What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Studio Neko Kick ] [ スタジオねこキック ] Shouta's Tragic Day / 翔太の悲惨な一日 RE181313 RJ181313

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Shouta's Tragic Day [Contains yaoi]

Wtf? The game is not bad, it has a decent gameplay and nice art! I don't think the game bothers you m8 but the subject....
I was disappointed with it because the art was ace but the gameplay? Shallow , empty and grindy.

Come on man. It's not the "subject".

OP
P

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was disappointed with it because the art was ace but the gameplay? Shallow , empty and grindy.

Come on man. It's not the "subject".
Glad to hear it m8! Yeah, they could have put some backbone into the gameplay, like moving mobs not random encounters, but i do find the enemy encounters funny! Also they could have done some sexfights! But its not worse than many other games ot there with sr8 subjects.It's not a bad game, not my cup of tea, but unique and interesting!

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Maybe I was a bit harsh too.

I mean for example this game:

Now that was trash. 5 or so shitty rpg maker battles in a god awful looking dungeon and the game is over. goddammit what a waste.

OP
P

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe I was a bit harsh too.

I mean for example this game:

Now that was trash. 5 or so shitty rpg maker battles in a god awful looking dungeon and the game is over. goddammit what a waste.
Well this is far from that game.This is basicaly a NTR game where the MC is not only cuckolded but also pulled out from the pussies of his mom and sis and buttfucked in front of them and alongside them.The battles are funny but it could have been a good game without them also.Personaly i think they get in the way! Little shota does a lot of footwork and solves quests and they could have left the gameplay to that!

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im a lolicon, to me shouta+yaoi just gay sex.
I always wonder if people who likes shouta and are also male is somewhat gay themselves?
Do they like them in a sexual way or in an admiring-i-wish-to-be-in-his-shoes kind of way?
Guys who likes yaoi is either gay or bisexual right?
Also congrats on your first post.
I think they aren't. It just their fetish appetite.
Not everyone involve their actual sex's preference, there maybe some but not all.
Just like how us love childish appearance of little girl refer as Loli and being lolicon as we in love with them but not actual pedophilia ourselves.
It all just a nice fantasy adding up in our life like a counterpart of reality boredom ;)

The fact is, yaoi and yuri is still a gay, every world has them - reality and fantasy alike but I had no issue with their taste at all, you know - love is without border :p
(I'm straight guy and already have gf btw - and she really like shota-yaoi lul)

For me who love anything that cute is include every single bit I see its cute, guys or girls alike
even a monster that can express its cuteness somehow, not need to be humanoid look, as long as they cute it's fine to me (not furry tho, not my type :eek:)

Like, there is one Dojin having timid and shy tentacle-monster got trained how to rape woman from a honorable woman knight, don't you think he's cute somehow xD ?

In any case, this game looks to be fun but I can't find a good working link so far because of how unpopular it is - might as well buy my own, I guess ?
Sad day O<-<

zelee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i use cheat engine for this game?
using value*2+1 doesn't work:confused:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anybody managed to finish this game yet? Feels easy to get stuck.

moosesrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im stuck after day 3 of paying back the company for the guy ontop of the roof of the school. theres nothing to do and if u go back to the company empty handed its instant game over.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, it looks like once you start on the company events, you're blocked until the game over.

Does anybody know if there is anything useful to do in the forest?

moosesrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

forest? how do you get to the forest? and I think you are blocked into the company route unless u can reach rank 8 in lewdness. which i dont know how to.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, the sign near the bus station later allows you to go to a forest dungeon that has a boss at the end.

Not sure which event triggered that. The game's progression is super weird. It has lots of locations that can be missed easily, and there seems to be a whole lot of quests with lots of NPCs or the map that don't go anywhere. For more than an hour of gameplay you get 2-3 scenes.

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also got stuck on the company route so I reloaded a save. But after going through the forest and mining that one thing in it. I went back to the company when I could enter the CEO room or whatever that guy is before I accepted their route and somehow paid them back (with the mined object I think).

Now I can enter his room whenever but nothing else happens. So I'm stuck now. Anyone knows how to continue?

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you clarify what you mined in the forest?

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure, it's the one object you can get after defeating the forest boss.
Can you post your save after you paid back the company? Can't get it to trigger for some reason.

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you post your save after you paid back the company? Can't get it to trigger for some reason.
Maybe it's not that mined thing then, I'm just guessing. I have no idea how to read anything in the game. Here's a save after paying them back.

Attachments

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks! I'll report back if I make any significant progress.

fendy3002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe it's not that mined thing then, I'm just guessing. I have no idea how to read anything in the game. Here's a save after paying them back.
I see that you can defeat the homeless guy inside the shack now. But afterwards I don't know anymore.

MsMasada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't get VNR or ATGH itself to hook any text from the game, can anyone help me out here?

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see that you can defeat the homeless guy inside the shack now. But afterwards I don't know anymore.
Oh that's interesting, I always thought that fight was scripted.

Status
Not open for further replies.