What's new

RPG [ studio WS ] [ スタジオ白い羽根 ] Slave Harem of the Perished City / 滅びの街の奴隷ハーレム- RE184418 RJ184418

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Its a game made by studio WS (スタジオ白い羽根 in japanese).

It looks like a point & click with rpg battle elements.

I tried it a little bit and it has animated CG.

Here is a quick guide to what to do first.you have to beat that lowest level girl that keep spawning then interrogate her in order to find out that the princess is in a secret room in Floor 3.

I didnt go farther than that.

I was surprised that no one made a thread about this game,I believe it has a decent gameplay and greatly animated.

Game can be found on sukebei.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 滅びの街の奴隷ハーレム- RJ184418

the game seems pretty confusing without any translations. I already seem to be stuck. After encountering the grey haired girl twice, I couldn't find her again even after exploring all of the first and second floor. I'm only able to get to level 5 before she disappears and then I keep running into a level 15+ mage who attacks me before I can even run so it becomes game over.

What am I missing?

Last edited:

It can be found on sukebei?
But the dlsite page says it uses DLsite's DRM, has that finally been cracked?

It can be found on sukebei?
But the dlsite page says it uses DLsite's DRM, has that finally been cracked?

Looks like it, I got it off of AS and it seems to be working fine. Though I am currently stuck and encountering overpowered enemies right at the start.

Unless this was intended, perhaps the developers decided to troll piraters by doing this if it wasn't bought.
EDIT: Nvm, just didn't properly interrogate the first girl so I got stuck.

Last edited:

Tried the game, found the princess on 3rd floor. Suddenly i teleported to floor 99, can't do anything cause underleveled. I'm so confused with this game ==.

Tried the game, found the princess on 3rd floor. Suddenly i teleported to floor 99, can't do anything cause underleveled. I'm so confused with this game ==.

How did you find the princess? I've searched all over the 3rd floor but couldn't find anything but an empty restroom.

All I've done so far is rape the level 2 girl twice, is there something else you did? After I encounter the low level girl twice, all I find is a mage that kills me in 2 hits and some monster than always runs away no matter what I pick. Perhaps I didn't choose the interrogation option? Does anyone know which button that is?

Edit: well I managed to get to level 13 off the mage girl but the monster girl still outruns me and I can't find anything on the 3rd floor. And now the mage girl never appears, I only encounter the monster girl.

Last edited:

Catch a girl, interogate her(middle buttons, let scenario plays).
Go to 3rd floor room, find the princess.
Go to 1st floor top room, catch a girl and interogate her.
Go to 3rd floor room again, interogate the girl, got a scene with another girl( idk why), teleported to floor 99 and lost captured girls.

Catch a girl, interogate her(middle buttons, let scenario plays).

Thanks, found out what I did wrong. I didn't know I was supposed to let it play out. I thought just clicking was enough.

Gameplay was pretty boring imo. First, it's a dungeon crawler with pretty much every floor having the exact same layout with a different lighting. You can also level up infinitely just by having sex with an imprisoned girl. I guess it's a "cheat code" for those that just want to see the h-scenes. But considering that enemy levels jump from 20 to 50 to 99, it seems that everyone has to grind out levels at some point which is pretty boring. The CG gallery is also implemented weirdly, it's tied to a game save. At some points in the story, you lose your captured girls which also removes them from the cg gallery. It seems like time travel is a theme here so I guess it's passable but I feel that a gallery should never have anything "re-locked".

There's still 2 unresolved questions after I finished the game. On floor 4 and I think 8, there is a locked door in place of the usual "next floor" door which I never managed to open. I also never managed to do anything with the giant monster girl thing that keeps running away. There were 3 options at the game start but I don't really have the patience to run through everything again if it doesn't give anything new. Perhaps someone can post the option they selected and how their game run went?.

I picked the first option. I can't remember everything but I'll try to give a rough walkthrough. Pretty much after getting teleported, you capture the girls you lost (running from level 99 girl). Then grind out some levels and spam rest/blowjob to get over 1000 hp so you don't die. Let all the middle button scenes play through for each girl you encounter. Check the extra rooms on floor 99 or 100, if there's nothing then there should be a level 50 girl somewhere that you have to interrogate first. After that, you should get teleported to an earlier floor. From here on, it's just interrogate every girl you encounter and then check the extra room on a floor near where you teleported to. If you get teleported to like floor 3, go all the way to "floor 0". IIRC, after 99, you get sent to floor 3 -> 10 -> 64.

To capture a girl, just keep using the first 3 pink moves until they drop weapons then try to use the 4th one to attempt capture. For the level 50 and 99 girl, I find it easier to just grind out levels then spam the green fist button to punch them until their HP goes to 0, then it's an easy capture.

Well, managed to "finish" the game after a lot of back and forth. Does anyone know if the 3 options from the beginning of the game makes a difference? Right now my cg gallery lists 8 girls but I'm not sure if I'm missing any. It forms a 3x3 grid but the top left is missing which is an odd choice and makes me think I missed something.

Edit2: well I booted up my last save before I got the ending. Explored the floors around 84 and found the blue haired girl which makes a 3x3 grid now, though I'm not sure if that's the full gallery. After I captured the blue haired girl, I don't encounter anything at all. When I leave the resting room, the guy says something and all I can understand is that it involves floors 80~90 in some way. Though I explored all those floors and couldn't find anything.

Last edited:

monomulti basically summed up everything we had to do,still I can't find any ways to catch that escaping girl.
I grinded my character to level 70 to beat that level 99 girl.it was fast with cheat engine speed hack at 10.
My gallery also has 3x3 grid.I believe I picked middle/second choice at the beginning yet nothing really changed.
you finish the game once you capture the princess actually.Then after that you just have to wanders and capture the missing girl I guess.

Last edited:

I managed to get to lvl99 without cheat and now I'm at floor 124.. lol I don't know where to go after I got Teleported to floor 99, if I continue downward or return to floor 3. It's very easy to level up, you just need to capture two girls and take turns on fckng them, 1level each time :D which takes only 6-10 secs per level

I managed to get to lvl99 without cheat and now I'm at floor 124.. lol I don't know where to go after I got Teleported to floor 99, if I continue downward or return to floor 3. It's very easy to level up, you just need to capture two girls and take turns on fckng them, 1level each time :D which takes only 6-10 secs per level

you can take 2 level by girl by using both ejaculation(inside and outside)

so, I returned from floor 124 to 99, and found the princess there :D lol, now I'm teleported back to floor 10, I'm at floor 30 now still haven't found anyone, except for that blonde girl riding a tentacle monster that keeps running away, should I return to floor 3 or just move forward?

so, I returned from floor 124 to 99, and found the princess there :D lol, now I'm teleported back to floor 10, I'm at floor 30 now still haven't found anyone, except for that blonde girl riding a tentacle monster that keeps running away, should I return to floor 3 or just move forward?

You should stop descending so many floors after a teleport. After being teleported, the next objective is within 5 floors above or below of where you got sent to, if not on the same floor. I would go back to floor 10 and check the extra room there. If there's a girl to be captured, they would also stop spawning if you wander too far. Rule of thumb is that if no new girls are spawning, check the extra rooms (or floor 0 if you got sent near there).

can someone tell me how to save? I'm kinda confused :confused::p

can someone tell me how to save? I'm kinda confused :confused::p

After you walk down the stairs at the beginning of a floor, turn left, move forward and turn left again. There will be a staircase up to a resting room.

After you walk down the stairs at the beginning of a floor, turn left, move forward and turn left again. There will be a staircase up to a resting room.

finally, thank you :D

So, decided to give this a try. I faintly remember playing their first game many years ago and not disliking it.
And... are they using the very same game engine?! lol

First things first, I managed to somehow hook VNR, but apparently there is a lot of repetition elimination going on in the background, so sometimes it makes the game lag. Which is not cool, since during fights even without VNR things were progressing kinda slow. Thanks for the CE speedhack idea, will try it.

Regarding the first 3 options, the ones which appear after the prologue and before first entering the dungeon: 1) Kill everyone. 2) Capture only the young (?) women, kill everyone else. 3) Capture all the women and make them slaves.
Now if what you choose actually has a bearing upon what follows, I don't know...

There actually are 124 floors?! WTF... Sounds like *effort*. lol
Also, I think it was just by freakish luck that I found the rest area, where you can save. Partly because the window of the game being too little on 1920x1080.
Which brings me to my main question: is it only me, or you can't actually switch to fullscreen? Or am I even bigger a noob than I imagined... xD

Anyhow, will see how it goes with this. Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

Regarding the first 3 options, the ones which appear after the prologue and before first entering the dungeon: 1) Kill everyone. 2) Capture only the young (?) women, kill everyone else. 3) Capture all the women and make them slaves.
Now if what you choose actually has a bearing upon what follows, I don't know...

There actually are 124 floors?! WTF... Sounds like *effort*. lol

Hm, doesn't sound like those would make a difference. It seems unlikely they would hide some hscene variation for the 9 girls based on the option selected. Everyone here is just wondering we're supposed to do with the girl that keeps running away. There's nothing indicating that we can have sex with her. Since the gallery doesn't show if anything is missing, we aren't sure if it's just 9 or if she's the 10th girl.

There's a ton of floors but only like 10 have any use. The rest are just copies with different lighting (which also repeats on a set cycle). Being teleported to the 99th floor is probably only for flavor and to warn that there's a level 99 girl wandering now.

Hm, doesn't sound like those would make a difference. It seems unlikely they would hide some hscene variation for the 9 girls based on the option selected. Everyone here is just wondering we're supposed to do with the girl that keeps running away. There's nothing indicating that we can have sex with her. Since the gallery doesn't show if anything is missing, we aren't sure if it's just 9 or if she's the 10th girl.

There's a ton of floors but only like 10 have any use. The rest are just copies with different lighting (which also repeats on a set cycle). Being teleported to the 99th floor is probably only for flavor and to warn that there's a level 99 girl wandering now.
Thanks for clearing that up.
As to that 10th girl; just a guess, but if she can somehow be captured, I bet that it would have to do with her 'Cannibalism' trait, maybe?... No idea, really, I still haven't ventured below Floor 2 actually. xD

I really am wondering though if anybody managed to make it fullscreened.

Last edited:

Quick question, i go to the "hidden" resting room to save it, i select a spot to save, but when i close the game (or lose to the lvl 99 girl right away), my save isnt there. How would i fix this? I've started over 5 times, none of my saves actually stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back