SubSupreme

Reputation score
DoV2_PromoGraphic_nowOnItch.png
0_StoreImage1280_BattleHypno.png 0_StoreImage1280_Donna.png
Game Page & Download:
Official Discord:
Support the Developer on Patreon:
Gameplay:
Turn based RPG mechanics with time button presses to avoid/weaken enemy attacks. Characters can be put into kinky Perils such as being tied up or mummified in duct tape. Various things in and out of battle can turn the heroines into Bimbos, which change up their attacks in battle and changes the outcome of various events and conversations outside of battle.

Controls:
Standard RPG Maker Controls
  • Arrow Keys or Left Mouse Click - Move
  • Enter or Z or Left Mouse Click - Confirm
  • Esc or X or Right Mouse Click - Cancel or Menu (Outside of Battle)
  • Shift Key (Hold) - Sprint/Move Fast
  • Tab Key (Hold) - Fast-forward through dialogue
Story:
" The bustling metropolis, Infinity City, is in grave danger once again as rumors of a dangerous, unknown plot called "Project Mesmer" start to circulate. It's up to two of Infinity City's quirkiest superheroines to step in and save the day... but there's just one problem: their enemies can turn them into giggly, jiggly, sex-crazed BIMBOS! Will they be able to fight against their basest of instincts to conquer evil, or will they give in to become it? "

Themes:
FF, Futa-F, Futa-Futa, Transformation, Corruption, Bondage, BDSM, Latex, Hypnosis, Mummification, Bimbofication

Features:

• Action Sequences for spicy battles
  • Kinky perils
  • BIMBOS!
  • Power Up! System to customize how you want to strengthen the heroines
I also want to note that there's a Patreon milestones that include adding new content (including new CGs and Perils). While we are a little ways off from reaching those goals, if you love Damsels of Vice 2: Project Mesmer, consider supporting the Patreon and help us build towards our next goals.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So I just gotta ask, have any of your games met the milestones where extra art is added?

OP
SubSupreme

SubSupreme

Reputation score
So I just gotta ask, have any of your games met the milestones where extra art is added?
Yep! Both Veronica's Body (Cheerleader TF) and Hanaja's Body (Rubber Moth TF) have both hit the bonus content goals in the past and were updated with the new content, levels and CGs (alongside the bonuses for Lustfall, my free, ongoing project).