SubSupreme

Reputation score
MainTitle.png
03_CombatSafe.png 06_StoryBunny.png

Game Page & Download:
Official Discord:
Support the Developer on Patreon:

Gameplay:
Hanaja’s Body is an erotic game of transformation and sexual humiliation. Explore the colorful worlds of the void while fighting off enemies that attempts to use magic and sexual stimulation in order to slowly transform you into one of several spirits that wish to possess your body! Being transformed is not a bad thing, as you will WANT to be transformed in order to solve puzzles, enhance your combat abilities, and solve the mystery of Madame V’s true identity. RPG combat, persistent TFs, and out of combat puzzles.

Controls:
Standard RPG Maker Controls
  • Arrow Keys or Left Mouse Click - Move
  • Enter or Z or Left Mouse Click - Confirm
  • Esc or X or Right Mouse Click - Cancel or Menu (Outside of Battle)
  • Shift Key (Hold) - Sprint/Move Fast
  • Tab Key (Hold) - Fast-forward through dialogue
Story:
"Trapped in a mysterious void by one known only as Madame V, Hanaja has become the subject of her own naughty game! Will she be able to endure being transformed, humiliated, and debased in order to find out who is behind this kinky revenge? Or will she give into the sexual pleasures of the game of her own erotic design?"

Themes:
FF, F-Self, Futa-F, Futa-Futa, Transformation, Corruption, Bondage, Anthro TF, Food TF, Living Suit, BDSM, Maids, Hypnosis

Features:

• Each body part is transformed separately, allowing you to mix and match the strengths and weaknesses of many transformations, ranging from a magical bunny girl to a cat girl made of gelatin!
  • Change up combat with different transformations! Each body part and transformation gives Hanaja access to new and powerful battle skills!
  • Enchant your favorite transformations to power them up with unique Augments found throughout the various zones.
  • Travel through four unique worlds, each featuring a unique transformation, enemy types, and a powerful boss.
  • Enjoy a new, engaging, and lighthearted story that the series is known and loved for.
  • Join the Patreon or Discord to participate in the fan-suggested bonus transformation, complete with its own world, enemies, and boss! (Coming soon in a free update).

I also want to point out that, since we hit a Patreon milestone briefly during development, I will be including a fan suggested transformation in an update! As for what it is? That's for the fans to decide! If you have suggestions you can let me know here, on Patreon or on the discord. Once things are settled, I will put up a public poll and everyone will be able to vote on what they want to see added. This includes a whole new area with a boss, new items, and new skills! These games are a one person effort so I appreciate all of your support!