What's new

Subterranea Interest Check

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Subterranea Interest Check

Interest shwn, i will make the character sheet after end all these reports and school things.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, I am interested; in getting more information on Subterranea.
It's an underground city filled with symbiotic gooes? that provide various functions in exchange for.... symbiotic implies they feed on their hosts without hurting them?
Subterranea society? If all the work is done by oozes what do the people do all day? Sit around discussing the higher points of philosophy? or perhaps the eternal question 'can you get a handjob from a slime?' If I'm going to be invading it I want to know how it works.
Also; no one gets in or out, so I assume Subterranea-ians breed amongst one another, do the slimes dominate their minds to the point of making such decisions for them, or is there some kind of symbiotic-handshaking going on.
More importantly; why do their leaders need to die exactly? And why, if no one ever goes in or out, do us surface folk even care?

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, I am interested; in getting more information on Subterranea.
It's an underground city filled with symbiotic gooes? that provide various functions in exchange for.... symbiotic implies they feed on their hosts without hurting them?
Subterranea society? If all the work is done by oozes what do the people do all day? Sit around discussing the higher points of philosophy? or perhaps the eternal question 'can you get a handjob from a slime?' If I'm going to be invading it I want to know how it works.
Also; no one gets in or out, so I assume Subterranea-ians breed amongst one another, do the slimes dominate their minds to the point of making such decisions for them, or is there some kind of symbiotic-handshaking going on.
More importantly; why do their leaders need to die exactly? And why, if no one ever goes in or out, do us surface folk even care?
Okay, long list of questions. Yes, the symbiotic implies that both parties benefit from each other without hurting each other. Not all the work is done by oozes and tenacles. Humans have jobs such as cooking, retail, drug-dealing, real estate, doctors, and maintainence. Yes, the Subterraneans do breed with one another, and some of the symbiotes can help females breed with each other.

Last question; The reason the leader needs to die is mostly unknown, but apparently, they have corrupted the entire government system, creating an unfair federalist heirchy where the rich prosper, and the poor suffer. It has also been found out from detailed seismic scans that they are preparing to expand the sphere to sustain their rapidly thriving population. This would pose as a problem because any large-scale breech in quarantine could pose a huge threat to the surrounding environment.