What's new

[さーくるてくあ] いたずら淫魔と願いの塔 (RJ210637)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the makers of Succubus Story and other bf games including succ and monster grills.
Dlsite page for the game-

Last edited by a moderator:

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Tower 2 いたずら淫魔と願いの塔 (CircleteckA)

There's actually quite a bit of content in the trial, and a whole lot of achievements considering. Don't want to spoil the fun parts (battles) so I'll stick more on basic stuff.

After tower exploration each day (leaving either intentionally or after losing), you can let the four main girls in town drain you for levels - and if you aren't level 1 when you go to bed, then the apparent main 'villain' will make sure you are after. Leveling the girls helps them do what they do better, though there's probably a limit to how much you want to raise any one of them if you don't want a game over (maybe not, though - though I'd be particularly wary of your roommate).

Sophie (blue haired, in your room) - Cooks for you if you have ingredients and let her use them: meat/veggies/fish/fruit, which boost your basic atk/defense/skill atk/speed respectively for each success +5%, for a max +15% of any one of them. More successes also gets you a better lunch for use in the tower as well.

Yuki (in the lab, from previous games) - Performs experiments to get 5 buff/debuffs added to your skills for next tower run. Savescumming in order to get the one for half skill cost (スキルマスター) might be worth it, though there's also an accessory (節約の心得) to give that effect (and they don't stack). I think a higher level for her also allows you to make more items from her assistants in the lab (from 2nd day onwards) assuming you have the items and money to do so

Teeta(?; the shopkeeper) - have conversation; 5 tries a day with successes getting you an item. I think her having a higher level also increases the amount and quality of goods she has available in the store

Nikita (the shopkeep's sister) - Unlock boxes you find in the tower for a fee. Some items seem to only be available in these boxes. Not sure there's any other bonus for her gaining levels other than to make it easier.

There's also a girl at the far south of the town area who will trade you items for medals (I've only found them in the boxes Nikita can unlock). The first six items increase success odds for the above activities and are not used up afterwards unlike most items to buff the odds. First 2 are for Nikita, 3~4 for Sophie and 5~6 for Yuki. In each of those cases, the 1st item of each pair gives a bigger bonus (+10 vs +5, but it won't stack from having more than one of them so there's incentive to get both if you can). 7th is for Teeta but is consumed automatically when trying her activity. 8~11 are rather decent equipment, and 12~14 are consumables (full recover, +3 levels, damage enemy). You can also challenge her to a battle at her bed for 10 medals, though this actually isn't implemented (you get a null battle and autowin if you try).

Enemies in the tower are color-coded by their general difficulty (white being easiest, then yellow, red and black as the hardest), and naturally get more difficult as you go up floors; expect monsters that were originally in black to eventually be in red, then yellow, and finally white. Black ones will also give you a small XP bonus when defeated over their usual XP. Steps taken in the tower decrease your reason, which is displayed when you change floors or use an item to restore it. While I haven't ran out myself, I assume something bad happens if you do (if not an outright autolose, then stat penalty or something).

Every floor has a chance of special effects (I've seen more traps/monsters/drain traps/people/treasures) and there's also a possibility of getting a random event between floors. They seem pretty uncommon for me anyway, and that's probably good since I've yet to see a good result from them (though I wouldn't doubt that there can be good results).

Anyway, just noticed on checking back at the blog that there's a newer version of the trial available (post: )
though I can't seem to download it for now... looks to have a small amount of added content and some changes to make things more interesting though...
-possible to fight Teresa on F8
-degraded prepared food can degrade again during sleep
-chance to be surprise attacked when entering battle (making it more dangerous to run around at low HP - not a problem earlier in theory since you always get get first action normally)
-hard mode added
-ability to change your character's reaction types on losing (if you have text for them enabled)
-hunter certificate to change settings
-use hunter certificate to get an item to correct stacks (? or something like that)
-battle start transition shortened

also bugs:
-when using short-range tele and getting into a battle that you lose, instant map transition
-possible to get stuck in a wall if holding the S key for short-range teleport when changing floors - don't do that :p but if you do, use the feather item to return to town

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^Could you upload the trial to mega or something, the page they've chosen is horrible.

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, for some reason even with 4 links, i was unable to download the latest trial of the game. :eek:

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait a few hours or a day, the circle have submitted the announcement page on DLsite and you can download from there once it's up

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ what thundergod said, best to just wait as the DL links given from blog are pretty unreliable (possibly due to a lot of people trying to access them, which is just made worse due to being the weekend). If DLsite people don't see any reason to reject the version given then it shouldn't be a particularly long wait, as it's been stated on blog that the newest versions should be available via DLsite.

I mean, while there's a decent bit of content available in the older version I have, I imagine it'll still be pretty easy to get through and check out the basic content that most people would want to see: the battles (and there's at least one added in the newer version). Probably the hardest thing would be finding all variations of the in-between floor events. They seemed relatively uncommon, and most of the events have at least 2 options to choose from (per person that shows up, and there's at least a few variations in which people show up per event type), and even choosing the same choice can be a bit random in terms of the outcome. Also sometimes it looks like there isn't really a choice because it's more a "but thou must" - still 'random' as in you can't control the outcome and it could be good or bad - this is particularly blatant in some variations of the water/bridge area event... though for that particular one if you have an option to rest or go on ahead, I got an item to permanently boost speed when choosing to go on ahead (again, old version of trial, may have changed). I assume resting would have given some recovery, but who knows...

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dang, estimate release date is the end of the year...

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

considering how long they've been working on it and that they sometimes add free content after release, that's fair.
i think it's more likely a placeholder date but we'll see.

kaffita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And now it's out. Earlier than I expected, personally.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okay, maybe I'm just super retarded, or this game is super frustrating ...
Can someone pls tell me how to increase success chance with traps?
It freaks me out to spend my time grinding levels just to step in a trap and be oneshot-drained

I`m spending all my level to the blue haired succubus and hope to slowly increse my base stats .. but that rarely is successful .. and dosn't seem to change much

so ... yeah, my main problem are traps.. would be nice to know how to avoid instant lose
I guess I would kill my keyboard if I would step into one of these at some high level

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
okay, maybe I'm just super retarded, or this game is super frustrating ...
Can someone pls tell me how to increase success chance with traps?
It freaks me out to spend my time grinding levels just to step in a trap and be oneshot-drained

I`m spending all my level to the blue haired succubus and hope to slowly increse my base stats .. but that rarely is successful .. and dosn't seem to change much

so ... yeah, my main problem are traps.. would be nice to know how to avoid instant lose
I guess I would kill my keyboard if I would step into one of these at some high level

If im not mistaken, you can escape traps by mashing Z and X.

I just finished it... either there is no gallery at all, or you have to unlock every character on the library/bookshelf.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll try it the next time I get trapped, ty^^

and how did you beat that game already?
I have a damn hard time with the second boss ...

my stats at lv 1 are

And I have to say .. I have no clue what they do in the first place. I just try to raise the first two themost (atk and def I guess)
Is the best Option to start from lv 1 and lv as much as possible till the boss?
Now that I can escape these traps I hope it will be less frustarting

at lv 10+ most enemys deal 1/3 of my health as damage .. and I just can't feel any character progression
guess it sucks if I can't read japanese :-|

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll try it the next time I get trapped, ty^^

and how did you beat that game already?
I have a damn hard time with the second boss ...

my stats at lv 1 are

And I have to say .. I have no clue what they do in the first place. I just try to raise the first two themost (atk and def I guess)
Is the best Option to start from lv 1 and lv as much as possible till the boss?
Now that I can escape these traps I hope it will be less frustarting

at lv 10+ most enemys deal 1/3 of my health as damage .. and I just can't feel any character progression
guess it sucks if I can't read japanese :-|
trap need high agi, if u get 3rd slot equip 罠抜けの指輪 can avoid all trap

BTW try to use book icon item グリモワール or lamp icon item 探索者の灯 in tower 8F 16F 24F... etc. maybe has silver box

if vs heroine ソフィ, possible can equip 1st equip ソフィのお守り then GoR

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No need for save yet.
There is no memory/recollection room in this game yet, author say he will add them in in future update ;)

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I guess full save would still be appreciated
At least you can explore the full tower
I would gladly take a full save myself .. don't know how you already beat that game ..
managed to get past the second boss, but that's it.
I just take too much damage and sometimes even white enemys give me a hard time (damn fairy .. miss, miss, miss, miss .. ) ._.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I guess full save would still be appreciated
At least you can explore the full tower
I would gladly take a full save myself .. don't know how you already beat that game ..
managed to get past the second boss, but that's it.
I just take too much damage and sometimes even white enemys give me a hard time (damn fairy .. miss, miss, miss, miss .. ) ._.
this game a lot weapon low in hit, start better use high agi weapon 閃光 or 風神 or use skill (also easy avoid trap and special attack)

if 16F boss better use 耳を舐める or 視姦 down atk first

if also hard, equip exp x 2 (経験値が2倍) item then from 1st floor go up, alot exp item down a lot status, but レディーファースト not (but 1 round is 100% to enemy)

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just to clarify:
Agi is the third stat right?
So it goes

str
def
agi
magic?

I will try that, thanks :)
but still can't figure out why white enemys can defeat me in 3 hits .. seems kinda broken .. at least what I take for def seems to do nothing

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
just to clarify:
So it goes

str
def
agi
magic?

but still can't figure out why white enemys can defeat me in 3 hits .. seems kinda broken .. at least what I take for def seems to do nothing
is str def int and agi, agi better over 200

if sheep is rare monster girl, hp 999999...

this game if u want easy play, is lvl up first then lvl tap by heroine, better to 100 or higher, better is girl in item shop who can open box or doctor in research institute, box dont open untill she high lvl (5 success maybe can get better item), luck can get power up item (if not F12!, item name for power up is HPアップ, SPアップ, アタックアップ, ディフェンスアップ, テクニックアップ, スピードアップ), if doctor high lvl can make new equip (2 man in lower left), talk to doctor for skill (for 1 day only, low lvl easy get very bad skill)

if get coin better go lower left house change item, 1st and 2nd for open box, 3rd and 4th for cooking, 5th and 6th for doctor skill, this item only get 1 enough and dont used after open book or cooking or get skill

Last edited:

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just to clarify:
So it goes

str
def
agi
magic?

Nope,
its
Str - Influence amount of damage you did when hitting with normal attack
Def - Self explanatory, yet I dont know if this influence both your usual def & def when got hit by technique such as drain
Technique - Influence the amount of damage you did when using skills
Quickness - Make you attack first, evade traps better, inc. chance to evade ultimate skills

Not broken, its just this game is hard. And you need all of the support from all the girls (from lab, from shop, etc)
To increase your status, geared up, etc. And prepare accordingly before fighting boss.
Increase all of their level to 100 if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.