What's new

RPG [Sugar star] Draf resort Fantasy ドラフリゾートファンタジー RE165327 RJ165327

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Sugar star] Draf resort Fantasy (RPG?)

Another game from Sugar Star tagged with pregnancy but doesn't really have it. It's probably in the dialog but eh, pretty disappointing.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's a folder with the game's girls being pregnant ........... Dunno in-game but there's something at least

EDIT : updated today with

・ユグドラシルの称号獲得条件修正
・アーマーブレイクの文言修正
・スキルのCTが間違っていたのを修正

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Played it. Loved it. Though I wish something more actually happened for getting all the girls besides random tit-job girl.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hello,

has someone figured out how to impregnate the girls? As Omnikuken said before there is a folder with pictures of it and a short text file. I used a cheap translation program and there is something about business cards. Is it possible to craft them somehow with rare materials? There is a picture with 5 business cards in the folder so this might be a clue.

Then theres another thing. On the adult floor theres a door with a closed grid between this 2 statues. Is it possible to open that door? That big guy is standing right before it and you can fight him on the hardest difficulty in the arena but nothing happens. If you take a girl to the arena-girl who gives you the fights in the arena the girls are saying something after each battle. Its hard to figure out that gibberish from the translation programs.

After you have collected all girls and go to the room where you could choose the girls before (not your home) you can pay 3000 and get another scene. Whats that all about?

I would love to get the full content since i paid money for it and some of you as well. Is someone good in japanese and can ask the creator of this game? He updated the game to 1.02 but this are just minor balancing/fixes works.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The folder with the pregnant images is called 没画像 which means "discarded images"

So I guess that answers that. Very unfortunate.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The folder with the pregnant images is called 没画像 which means "discarded images"

So I guess that answers that. Very unfortunate.
Fuck my life.....^^ Well so be it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro random typo update today.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another necro update about boosting a 7*+ sword not registering as such.