What's new

RPG RPG Maker [sugar star] 冥土のお宿 Meido no Oyado (House of Maids) RE153062 RJ153062

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [sugar star] [RJ153062] 冥土のお宿 -MAID IN HEAVEN-

You gotta cut down the middle tree that's oddly strong in the area behind the inn.

gregar21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how i get the cow and the chiken ??

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, so. Got to day 30. 2 souls "serviced" and 27 villagers. After day 30, you get brought back to the start woman, and the game ended with "defeat" music. I get the feeling I needed to serve more souls.
More importantly, buying the second 5000 cost item from the start woman seems to crash the game. Any idea what this is/why?

how i get the cow and the chiken ??
Get the odd looking house-looking items from the merchent, (cost 1 and 2 K) then use them in your yard.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, so. Got to day 30. 2 souls "serviced" and 27 villagers. After day 30, you get brought back to the start woman, and the game ended with "defeat" music. I get the feeling I needed to serve more souls.
More importantly, buying the second 5000 cost item from the start woman seems to crash the game. Any idea what this is/why?

Get the odd looking house-looking items from the merchent, (cost 1 and 2 K) then use them in your yard.
Is there something else to do so you can use those items for the chicken and cow cause for some reason i can't use them in the yard

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After I broke and chopped my first rock and tree, now I deal 0 damage to all rocks and trees.

Weird, but since I've been cheating the values for stamina and HP , I may have bugged things.
Just don't know how those values would be related. At all.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

The other rocks and trees are stronger, you need to level up (alot) to be able to cut/break them.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well you should save your game first before buying that item, after it crash you load your game again and try buy that item again. The bug will be gone by it self (Well atleast that's how i get that item is)

Also is there anything we can do beside serving the costumer (Or getting CG from the blue spirit)? Well i use CE so everything about the game/hardwork is easy

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

You can pick up trash that randomly spawns each day, I think it gives you 1 point of reputation, Also for the story I think you need to fulfill the catgirl's requests, as she's the one who upgrades the Inn for you, (I only got as far as getting a third room, and opening the church of which I have no idea its purpose.)

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What about tangerines? The first time I played, I could smack them from a tree behind my inn, but the second playthrough it was dropping apples, so where do I find tangerines if the tree is dropping apples?

And how do I make the tool shop keeper sell those 4 black potions that are needed for high grade crafting?

Last edited:

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, so, playing legitly to where I got, have a few answers to questions here. To use the cow/chicken item, you have to press...I believe it was a, it should bring up a little menu with 4 or so options. The first one toggles your axe being equipped or not, second one lets you hold one of several items above your head, which you can use in your yard. This is how you water your garden, place the cow/chicken, plant seeds, and use the black vials from the merchant to change/set your tree's fruit type, which is otherwise somewhat random every day.

For the trees/rocks not taking damage, level up, get a better axe, and some days they just are harder than others.

Now, another question...anyone have this working for a translator? My AGTH/ATLAS is hardly picking up a 4th of the text for some reason.

OP
boukyaku

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just finished this last night, and wow, the story was a complete surprise. That's what I love about these sugar star games, interesting and bizarre stories with a touch of dark mood. Coupled with the normal/sad and sometimes crazy stories of the souls, and how Doris solves their lingering regrets, you get quite a huge twist towards the end. Nothing is what it seems with this village.

Not only that, but boss battles surprised me as well. To suddenly be thrust in a turn-based battle when you're used to fighting dead AI enemies in the forest is stimulating.

The majority of the game, I didn't know what to make of Doris. Just what the hell is she? She's not a devil, monster, demon, or mutant. Towards the middle of the game it's revealed Doris herself is some sort of shape-shifting reptilian hybrid. There's also the mentioned explanation and the description that she's cold "inside" from various "partners". The dragon god you defeat in one of the events calls her "master". She denies this and says he has her mistaken for someone else, to which he replies that her "soul" has the characteristics of his master (he doesn't call her master directly, but the way he talks to her after being defeated, that's the impression I got).

Doris True Identity:
She's a reincarnated goddess, the older sister of Maria

I have a feeling this was a small test of game mechanics for sugar star. They will be using this and something more complicated for the next game.

I attached my save. The first slot is right before the ending, the 2nd is the epilogue. You can view all CG at 星の塔 with the 2nd slot.

Attachments

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After using the vials to change the trees to a different fruit tree, what are you supposed to do? I shake it but nothing drops and if I cut it, wood and other stuff comes out. If I sleep then it disappears...

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so:) anyone willing to do a partial on this?:)

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where she give a birth or when?