What's new

Summoned!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP 70/74, Spell slots: Grade 1: 1 Grade 2: 2

Cyra had undressed and rearmed, unashamed infront of her friends and allies, they'd seen her in worse situations.. and that priestess could propably see through clothes anyway.. must be one of the big ups of following that.. she put on the ring as well, and didn't regret it when she realized that things were wet, but not.. that cold..no they were cold, but it didn't bother her, similiar to the heat of hell..
She put on the collar, of course. It had her name, after all. Was that the gift from the drow, she wondered.. they'd been suprisingly kind, but the best she could have done to help them was to get out of there, before the two guilds got into a more open struggle over her. She also carried the liquimetal armor with her, tickling it ever so slightly.. although she kept it as a metal ball with her for now. There had to be a better way to use it than to be completely stuffed with it filling her pussy, after all what if others wanted to fill and breed her, as was their right.. that was propably the fiend magic talking, she noted.

There was one problem with the armor she'd snatched in hell though. Well, it had a cloak, that was a plus. The cloak took kup 98% of the total fabric per square inch however. She didn't mind showing off, the tasteful collar just looking enough like a choker to leave people questioning, the armored outfit -covering- her, a half-marking between her .. panties and her navel, half obscuring, half hinting at the fiendish marking, she hoped she looked more exotic than slutty. Or was it the other way? Perhaps she really needed an upgrade to that devil-marking. Yes, an angel-upgrade. Angel-sluts propably wore nicer clothing, right?

When Cyra fell, she still smiled. She felt her doubts fade. Her powers had never been far from her, she'd just lost her way.. the wilds could respect that. Ancient magic weaving around her, no magic with a power of it's own, but magic to unravel unholy magic used against her. With the improvement her body had definitly gotten from hells power, she was almost there again, back to where she had been, that was. A mighty general for a cause of good*, vile spells shattering like glass against her convictions, whilest evil fell to her blade, or knelt before her in surrender...

Hmnn and then she'd enjoy that evil, definitly not subservient in secret once...

Actually, there was a more pertinent problem. She was falling and had a nagging suspicion the priestess might have pranked her. She readied a misty step.. that might help, but luckily, the ground below her welcomed her witha very insistant splash.

Cyra tried her best to swim up, but somewhere between life one and two she must have forgotten something crucial, flailing until, gratefully, reaching out for the paddel and coughing. Wait did this body need to breathe or was that reflex? No reason to find out the hard way.

She looked at the old sailorman, chuckling, declining the coat with a handwave.. she really didn't feel cold.. wait why was he looking at her like.. oh.. she glanced down, only to find that the lower piece of her armor was very unbecoming to being wet. Or very becoming, depending on perspective.

"Yes hello, I'm Cyra Darkbane, I'm here for three reasons, one, I got some presumably nasty folks tracking me and at this point, I want to just fuck with them, hardest I can, this seemed to be like the place to go."
She snickered inwardly. She was not too concerned about hell pursuing her, they might, but more likely this would be seen as a security messup from the auction house, who would indubitably blame the devil cultists, which in turn would ensure they had other troubles than dealing with a few dark elves.. mission success in hell, next up: The Abyss - that had even more drow, right?.. perhaps she'd hold off on that.
"Secondary, I've been sent to help. No, not by the fishies, there was a priestess. Said I was supposed to go here and .. well, I've learned in my life that there are three kinds of priests. Loud boisterous types you can ignore, angry zealous types that need a smack'in on occasion if they get out of hand, and silent friendly types. Gotta listen to those when they ask nice, they help you without ya ever askin' for it, gotta encourage that attitude on occasion."

She nodded. "Reason three is that I'm pretty sure there'd be a dozen sassy remarks about what I've gotten myself entangled in from a.. friend of mine once things have calmed down and I wanna cushion that one, do something without her in my heaaa...."

Cyra hesitated and focused... Love? Love? Test test one two, just curious if you get that...

"Anyway..."
She mused, if answered or not. "Let's presume I am a kindly stranger whose fallen from the sky to help you in your time of need, where am I, where, whats this village and how many young men have been taken?
Usually it's young women that are abducted, but fingers crossed for someone changing up things."
She nodded. It would be nice to fight like.. a gay evil overlord for a change, someone with no interest in her body, that simply would compliment her on her great choice of accessoirizing before killing.. oh that's why she was ok with the status quo...
"Actually.. perhaps equal opportunity evil abductions would be better..."
She mused, before shutting herself to listen to the old fisherman. He kind of looked like one of those advertising drawings for dried and salted fish-meats she'd seen as a kid, which made him innately trustworthy

*Within reason. Saving orphans, fair maiden, kicking evil butt. The fun stuff.

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I'll be damned, but you sound drunk, young lady." she fisherman nodded "Then again, you don't look like that..."

"Hmm...this ain't no village. This is Orden, our lone city. Darkbane isn't a name from our parts, I'll give you that. Say...lets head back first, before you catch a cold." he said, setting up the paddles.

"You sit there and try not to sway too much. Crystalia 's too cold for my old bones, eh." he coughed, before continuing "So you be a treveller, huh? We don't get many of those lately..." the old fisherman started chatting...

~~~
Orden was a prosperous city, once. Resting next to the beautiful lake Crystalia, and just a few miles from the Whitepeak mountains at the north where numerous mines produced the highest quality of silver, it wasn't strange for it to be filled with people.

However, one day something happened. The forest grew darker and thicker...turning more dangerous every day. Before anyone realized what was going on, it had shallowed even the roads, leaving the people here trapped. A strange castle had appeared on the mountains at the north. The lord of the castle, Lord Garus, backed by his unhuman black knights had claimed the city, the forest and the lake as his own. No one was allowed to leave, or to disobey. The beautiful mayoress, Silvia Lirana had tried to go to the castle back then, to negotiate with the Lord of the Whitepeak castle but she had never returned.

But that was not the end of it. There have been no births since then in Orden. But there have also been no deaths...once someone died, they would instead stay living. There was just this...unnerving look in their eyes. As if their soul had left them...

As for abductions...there had been some. Every year Lord Garus would pick a woman from Orden, and 'invite' her to his castle...never to return.

It has been almost ten years now. People were starting to accept their current situation...not that they had any other options. Any kind of resistance had been quenched, and those who had died had turned obedient upon their 'revival'.

~~~
1558534162196099914.jpg
The story had come to a close much later, back in the fisherman's old house, in the cold and soulless docks. By now, he had introduced himself as Jack Brough, or as most people called him, Old Jack.

"And I think you just happen to be the first one to come here, since all that happened." the fisherman explained, giving Cyra a bowl of hot fish soup.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, but I'm super open to the possibility if you got some nice wine to burn.. Orden hmn?"
She listened to the tales, with a determined concern. "Guess I gotta learn more about this castle, it's lord and what powers it.. and kick some black-knight butt."
She mused, more to herself, intrigued..

Whilest also slurping on her soup a bit!
"So whose this Garus.. ever seen him? and..hrmn.. castles can't just appear out of nowhere, that is beyond mortal magic, perhaps a planar overlay or whatever the mages would call it.."
She seemed thoughtful.
"Oh hope you wont mind if I rest at your place? Best I don't draw too much attention.."
She looked about.. admittedly, the place didn't look as comfortable as could be..

"You spoke of resistance.. so who is enforcing the lords will here? Let me guess, there's some more.. loyal idiot that's replaced miss Silvia since ten years ago?"
She mused, her mind already racing.. this sounded fascinating.. but of course she couldn't deal with an entire castles army.. not without some preparations, anyway. She'd need to know what she was dealing more directly first... then again, she'd never been the type to just sit still and observe!
"Hrmnn.. so no one left resisting openly? Interesting.."
She nodded. Propably the fastest version of learning more was to see what she was dealing with more directly... although if she challenged one of the lords soldiers she should better make sure none knew it was her, for now..
"So, you told of inhuman black knights.. those only hang out in the castle, or coming around to .. enforce the peace?"
She tilted her head.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Sigh...we still have wine, lass." he went to pick a blood red bottle from a dirty crate at the corner of the kitchen. The crate was marked by a black stamp - a coat of arms resembling a blood hawk diving on a snake.

"We still have wine, even if we have no vineries." he said, removing the cork with an old knife "I know not if he is mortal, but the castle appeared out of nowhere. We have not seen him, but word is that he is a mage...or something worse. Eh, but I wouldn't be the one to know." he passed the bottle to Cyra.

"Sure, I guess my daughter's room will do...but just to make clear, if you stay here for long I'll have you work too." he chuckled lightly

"Lord Garus doesn't have much of a will. Stay here, keep mining, don't stir shit up. It would be almost good...if not for the other things. Of course there is no turd without flies...the Bloodhawks and the Murrays. Two noble families from before, they basically have a ceasless fight over who will be the fattest fly on the heap." he sighed slouching back at his chair.

"Truth be told, Garus has unmatched knights, sure, but he doesn't go around killing folks unreasonably. The other two however...they are out of their mind, I tell ya."

"Look lass...I don't know why you are here, or how...or anything really. But things are already going to hell as they are, and you look like a good one. But you really wanna get in this mess?" he asked.

"Anyhow. It's getting late. Once you have dried enough, you should catch some sleep. Come morning you can think things over." he offered.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That coat of arms his? Oh. bloodhawks. Very on the nose eh." She threw in, whilest sniffing the wine, before giving it a good downer...
"Hmn. A daughters room but no daughter. Now I know why you tell a suspicious (if pretty) stranger about this lord."

She folded her hands, listening on. "So, basically, Garus is a problem, but keeps two other crazed problems in line? Hmnn.. guess that's a good place to start. Also, unmatched knights hrmn? Who tried to match them?
Yeah, I think I'll go out and check out both one of these Murray folks and one of the period hawks by the morrow, see who annoys me more, work my way up or somesuch. Oh I'm gonna do so much stirring."

She nodded and grinned and then was raising her brow, drinking some more.
"Hmn.." She smacked her lips. "Tastes like wine. Is this the weak stuff?"
She looked at her ring and considered, then touched the 'Cyra' collar.. and shaking her head.

"A good nights rest sounds like a good plan. I got a bunch of things to ponder about."
Like spiking her next drink with holy water to circumvent her bodies resistances. That explained the assasine encounter from earlier. She was growing suspicious that she had a resistance to both fire and poisonous substances.

Not bad things to have, certainly. She wasn't even sure if this body of hers required rest anymore, but a bit of recovery time wouldn't be bad. So she made her way to the daughters bedroom, after nodding to the fisherman, putting her sword by the side of the bed, wishing it a good night, petting her little clump of fluid armor.. and got more comfortable than she had been for a while, all things considered, it was nice to not be locked up in some form. Although no Momo or Love to distract her either, and a whole life and a half to remember and sort through.

It would have been easier if she could have decided not to remember some of the emberassing things she'd gone through. A phrase like 'she's the runt of the litter, so let her lay with the dogs' was stuck, as well as performing.. adequately, whilest her other siblings excelled. They's all snicker disdainfully if they saw her in her current outfit.. then again, by her and her allies hands had their tyranny been shattered. Parents! If she had kids, she'd let them be what they wanted, without any forbidden rituals to create some weird superior generals rather than kids.
One of her hands ran through a white strand of hair, glancing at it through the sparse light that still dared come from outside. White, like the moonlight. To turn the powers of evil against itself, that was the core philosophy of her combat style and existance. Or at least, so had her teacher told her. There'd been a lot of improvising since.
With the worrying tales of where she was, a lord with powerful knights (definitly not something she could handle all alone), bickering noble families.. she felt her mixed heritage once more. A part of her wanted to plan and plot, carefully maneuvering countless resources into place, make her enemies destroy one another, then take charge..
And another part of her, the part she'd fully be if she'd been born completely natural, she suspected, just wanted to kick evil butt without bothering with all that nonsense, maybe be admired a bit.. maybe secretly get to know a pervert noble before-while-after? overthrowing them and just have a good time.
As usual, the two would propably settle on a compromise..

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The old man scoffed "Keeps them in line? You surely jest!" before calming down once again "I guess you wouldn't know, right? He only cares about them submitting to him...as for what they do, as long as it isn't against his -very few- interests, he doesn't care." he sighed, starting to open a second wind bottle for himself. "This goes beyond what I can explain...an old man like me can only hope to stay out of them politics."

"But there are folks that are in the know, more than me." he shrugged, resting back on his old chair, taking a swig of wine "...If you don't mind the untrustworthiness, and somehow make him spill his beans. That's a matter for tomorrow though."

Cyra's new body was indeed resistant to substances like the poison or the alcohol...at least some of them. However, when she wished to allow the alcohol to work on her, as if by magic, her half-fiendish body lowered her defenses. As for sleeping, she felt she could go on very long without it...but she still felt that maybe if she stayed up too long, she would -maybe- get tired. Same with eating.

In particular, sucking a cock or two and then cuddling to sleep did sound like a very alluring option...

~~~

The daughter's room had a window right by the bedside, from where one could gaze upon the crystal waters of the lake, the bright starry sky above, and the forest that tried to drown them out. As pretty as the scenery was however, there was something...oppressive about it. As if it was a painting too good to be true, something made to hide a cruel reality behind it. Or maybe the lake was just so pretty that made the aged and somewhat depressing city look worse by comparison? Or maybe it was just a lake...

Cyra lost herself in her thoughts, finally falling asleep. As she would soon find out, her dreams were doomed to be filled by perverted thoughts. There was that noble who was absolutely bad and evil...he however had trained a lot of dogs...she had to infiltrate the dog ranks, to dig up dirt on him, to make other nobles turn against him. Her joining as a sex-relief-bitch for the doggies had been a huge success, even if she had to 'endure' the dogs fucking her every time they felt like it. However she had found herself slowly liking being treated like a bitch too..she now had the proof she needed, but she was very not eager to make her escape...after all maybe there were more proof to be found if she stayed a bit longer...

Suddenly however, her vision changed. She saw herself sleeping in her room, under the pale moonlight. Cyra would notice that her point of view was that of her sword's.

There was something different from when she went to sleep, however. Atiny shadowy figure standing outside her window. Maybe it could be some kind of bird...no, it was a bat. Except that it gave an odd sense of...wrongness?

And like that, she woke up from her perverted slumber!

[Initiative, on 12+ you play first. The bedroom is on the second floor.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, where was a yummy Momo to suckle on when you wanted to relax and take your mind off of things.. she shifted, a bit drunkenly. Her new body was kinda neat. She wondered what else she could turn on and off.. wait .. thinking about it, was there any light on in this room? Huh. Dark-vision. Turn off.
Aaah.

Enough thinking about silly lakes. She yawned and rolled over.. hmnnn...
Now there was a very good reason to stay and gather evidence on the perverted noble, and then kick their ass and liberate the city and then celebrate her bitch-victory and..

She blinked. Out of body experience? Oh dang it, had she died -again- she really needed precautions to that.. wait.. no. That was her swords view.. right, it had this vision-share ability but why would it even do that, right now?

There was a bat. So what. Wait did bats usually hover and watch?

She blinked, but was just a little sluggish in returning to her body. Plus, it was a bad, perhaps she should pretend to be asleep and observe on, after all, window was closed, right?
(Dang it.. initiative 11!)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Waking up, Cyra couldn't see from the eyes point of view, but at least she couldn't hear anything other than Old Jacks snoring, faintly disturbing the silence.

Whatever that bat was up to? Surely it couldn't open the window...right?

Suddenly, Cyra felt a bit dizzy, accompanied by an mental itch. Some kind of compulsion was trying to get planted on the unsuspecting paladin!

(Roll Wisdom Save!)

Afterwards, Cyra heard the fluttering of the bat as it started flying away! If she wanted to catch it, there wouldn't be much time...if it wasn't already too late!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She shook her head.. but nothing seemed to happen.. Alright this bat-perv better stand answer to her.. she decided, after a moment fo dizzyness.

She rushed to the window, extending a hand as she opened it, focusing her powers... Maybe she could manage to entangle the thing before it fluttered off! "Moonlight tendrils!"
She whispered, trying to grasp at the creature.. even if what it just tried had failed, there better was an explanation for this! The whole place had her a bit on edge anyway..

(Channel divinity: Nature's Wrath: str or dex save DC 13 or be entangled! Range is 10 ft, but figure the bat hasn't gotten that far yet!)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Cyra rushed to the window, just in time to see the fleeing bat...however, it seemed able to nimbly dodge the moonlight tentacles that had appeared in the night sky! It seemed that the bat was going to get away, after all...

However, before it flew away, it turned around to take a second look at her...Cyra could see the creatures eyes, and they seemed to carry a dangerous curiosity...and some kind of hunger...something tells her that it won't be the last time they will meet.

[The bat only moves to get away, that including flying over buildings etc so maybe you can still reach it with some effort, but it will escape for sure the next round otherwise.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She narrowed her eyes at the bat.. she could go all out .. but also reveal more of her abilities to the creature.. Well.. it underestimated her, either way... and she was not going to be denied this easily. She'd done the subtle thing in hell, time for less subtle approaches now!

"Moon-step"
She declared, focusing, reaching out her hand as if grabbing at the bat.. and then teleporting ontop of it! "Don't you give me that look. Hah, gotcha! You ain't getting away you .. whatever you are!"

She smirked. Although, she did notice that she'd left her sword behind and slept nude, aside from her collar, of course, like a good.. because it was comfortable that way... well it was just a bat-familiar, propably. She didn't need a weapon.

(Move, plus misty step as bonus action to definitly get in range. The bat can fly but nothing but common sense stops me from teleporting up into the air, I do think! Then a grapple attempt. Then.. Gravity will happen I figure!

22 grapple rawr!)

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
f7fe6f0ed11308dab199fea7572b65b0.jpg The little bat struggled a bit to escape, but at the end it gave up...after pausing it's movements for a moment, and looking at Cyra straight in the eyes, it started changing shape. From a bat, it turned to a woman!

"Hmmpf, Ms Pervert...so you caught me. What are you going to do now?" she asked with a teasing/challenging tone.

"I am sure your sick perverted mind has already thought countless things to do to a pretty girl like me...but whatever you do, I doubt you can make me like it~" she chuckled.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Huuh.. uh.. what.. whaaat? The bat was a woman? Aha.. a vampire.... Hmnn.. that makes this easier. I was worried on how to exactly interrogate a bat for whatever you were planning but this..."
She smirked, acting confident.. she was not confident at all. Vampires, without the proper tools were bad news!

Although the vampires words had her a bit uncertain as well.. "First, I'm going to drag you back to my room... which might involve some climbing.. but you better not fight!"
She declared, attempting just that.. she didn't want nightly attention in an unknown town after all.. although an unlocked front door would work too.. she just had to be a little sneaky with the fisherman..

"Then.. well, I'll -make- you tell me what you just tried to do to me.. and who send you while at it.
.. also you are the pervert you peeped on me! But if I were to do something to make you talk, trust me, ,you -would- like it too."

(9 str to maintain grapple- try and grab the vampire gal along on the way!)

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"A vampire? No, I am a werebat, obviously! What, don't I look like one?" she rolled her eyes

"You are the pervert, no two ways about it. You are the naked one, not me. But you should keep your claws away from that fisherman, got it? Hmph." she grumbled

"Anyway, if you want to talk I am afraid it will have to be an other night...I am not a morning person, and besides I am not going in there with you. But try not to drool so much when you sleep, ok?"

"Soo....let me go? I will send you an invitation if you want to talk, tomorrow night is good? I mean, it would be pretty embarrassing if we had to fight and ppl woke up..." she suggested.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh.. a werebat.. I see..." That would explain the bats woried-subservient streak.. vampires were more domineering and stuff, right? Plus seeing Cyra using moon-style magic she propably suspected that the Paladin had more powerful spells against her kind.. best to act in charge and keep it that way!

"First of.. aren't you naked as bat? Second off.. oh nonono. I am -not- letting you just get away that easily."
She huffed. How did she even shift her clothes back on.. was that normal?

"And I didn't drool either! I'm not a cock-loving pervert you.. peeping bat!" She nodded. "I know you tried to do something to me while I slept. I'll risk waking a few people If I have to. Now you can talk the easy, or the hard way. One of these two involves a moon-bolt"
She declared, raising her hand, menacingly!

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Of course you would risk it. You are looking forward to it, even! Why would I be naked, I am no pervert like you!" she argued back.

"But are you like really sure you can even stop me from getting away? I mean I could do this..." she continued, pinching Cyra's nipples "...until you let me go."

For some reason, the pain from the nipples was accompanied by a pleasant tingling starting from her collar and climbing down her spine, all the way down to her pussy. Probably it had something to do with the collar then?

"Come on...look at me...I am very trustworthy, am I not? Why don't you just let me go, and we can talk in a more proper environment?" she offered with a soothing voice.

"I can even arrange for you to meet some fellow perverts like you?" she tempted (?)

Indeed, she looked exactly like a trustworthy person...besides she couldn't possible be that bad, she hadn't even tried to fight back properly. It would be a such a shame to make more trouble for the poor bat-girl. Such a friendly and nice woman, she had even offered to help her meet other perverts...

[Cyra is charmed by the mysterious woman, and she feels friendly with her.
Also the Collar is revealed to be a Training Collar of the Painslut! It is a cursed item that reduces the damage taken by 1, and transforms half of the pain felt to lewd pleasure!]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A.. am not! I slept in the nude and you perved on me!" She repeated. Werebats were so stubborn! Then however, she mewled in suprise at the werebats sudden.. attack! It made her shiver, but not with the cold -adrenaline kept that in check for now- so what... oh, that drow-collar must have a pain-slut enchantment.. lewd and nice in other situations, but right now, her expression must be giving the evil bat all the wrong ideas!

"I.. haah.. mean I guess you seem alright..." She mumbled, a bit uncertain with the nightly visitors gaze. Perhaps she was overdoing things.. the nice gal, the pinching-tingling and the devil-marking all working together to make her more aroused than concerned, as Cyra lowered her hand again.

"Alright fine.. I'll meet the perverts.. err.. talk with you. But you better not disappoint me." She huffed, releasing the bat-woman. Gods, why did that tingling still revibrate through her nipples..

"Guess I'll stay at the fishermans place for now... oh what's your name again?"
She nodded, before waving to the woman and letting her depart to return and rest up proper..

And gently pinch her own nipples again, just to test things out, under the simple blanket. Hrmnnn.. perhaps she and Momo should have gotten a nice, relaxing painslut training by the nice dark-elves...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The weird 'werebat' woman introduced herself as Jade, before turning back to a bat and fluttering away. Cyra on the other hand, returned to the comfort of her bed (except for the drolled-wet pillow she probably had to turn to its other side!).

The collar thing worked as she expected, she did still feel the pain from pinching her own nipple, but at the same time she could also feel the nice rewarding feeling...maybe she should find someone to spank her...for research purposes?

~~~
The rest of the night passed without further troubles. Cyra had been left alone to test things out, and rest without interruptions.

Come morning, Cyra found herself woken up by the pale sunlight.Indeed, while the day was sunny, and the sky was clear of clouds, the rays of the sun felt somewhat...lifeless, and cold. Downstairs, old Jack had already left a poor breakfast consisted mostly of eggs and bread on the table, while he was sitting on a stool outside descaling some fish.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The thing Cyra hadn't admitted to anyone that knew of her backstory.. back in another life, was that the problem hadn't been -all- of the treatment her family had given her. The problem was more that she'd secretly enjoyed it.. if only one would have appreciated her more and....

She shifted around on the pillow, yawning and nibbling slightly on the very same.. she'd been fantasizing about her and Momo kneeling besides each other and being trained, with matching collars, but in her dream she actually met with an oddly drow-like fox druid..."Hmnn.. Momo... ahmnn the whip.. hrmnn..."

She blinked a little, remembering that the fox-girl wasn't a sexy drow mistresss.. aww... that said, awakening she felt all.. tingly.. one of her hands wandered up, brushing along the collar, the other snuck between her legs.. it really was a nice present and.. "No.. focus Cyra.. got stuff to do, propably!"
Briefly she considered judging the bat-thing just a dream, after all a strangely nice flutter-bat that had been quite friendly but enchanted her in her sleep, tried to anyway... why?

She dressed, picked up her sword with a not as a thanks for the nightly warning and then stepped downstairs, eating the breakfast (the bread was a bit of a struggle) more as a token to the fisherman, before stepping outside..

"Good morning.. thanks for your hospitality. So.. can you tell me where to find each of these noble families? I like learning a little more in person, so I want to take a look.

Oh also, ..."

Did she need a weapon for the werebat? Nah, it had seemed nice.
"When this.. lord arrived did anything else change, you know, about nature in general?"
Things felt so... oppressive. no other way putting it.

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Good morning, lass. Up so soon? You slept well?" he asked throwing his fish in the basket, and picking an other one.

"And ready for action huh? Youth these days. Bloodhawks have their mansion in the main square, you can't miss it. The Murrays have theirs down the main road, close to the trade center. Uh, right, foolish of me. Once you go to the main square, follow the road the old church rests by."

"Word of warning, the Bloodhawks are pretty stuck up, they used to be the ruling family...and still have soldiers around. As for the Murrays , they are the ones who bring in all the stuff we don't have in our city. From gods know where. " he explained with a grave tone.

"I know someone who should know more...but he isn't reliable at all, and I am not sure if you should even talk to him. He calls himself a 'crime lord' , so I guess he should know stuff. He owns 'The Cage', a dance hall that doubles as gambling house." he said with an embarassed cough "Dancing Hall is an other way to say that there are naked ladies dancing...eh, yes, Derick is exactly that kind of person."

"Also the kind of person who would sell his mother for the right price...so be warned."

"Well, for sure...for starters people started going abscent-minded. You will see some of them walking around, can't miss those ones. Then there are all the weird things going on I told you yesterday. Other than that, not any that I have noticed..."

Last edited: