What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Summoner Veil] [ サモナベール ] Stay Nights Crisis / ステイナイツクライシス~新米女騎士レオナが 田舎の村滞在中に淫乱堕ちしちゃうRPG~ RE180999 RJ180999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score
An RPG which just released, from the same author who made .

RJ180999_img_main.jpg

The other two games the author made didn't receive much praise, but it seems the author's been improving their drawing. Here's to hoping!

You play as a female knight who gradually becomes more and more accustomed to being violated.

Leona Warcurst is on her first mission as a knight.

"Ryukke's monsters are weak so give it your best, you'll do fine."

At the urging of her brother Leona heads to the remote town.
For his respect as well as her own growth,
she's eager to relieve the troubled people of Ryukke.

Unfortunately, it's so remote that the men crave any entertainment.
Perhaps it would be better if she'd never come...

But her mission is the same: to relieve the troubled people.

* An RPG with ecchi battles and dynamic pose art
* Lewdness and town reputation system
* Skill points to grow your character's sword, shield, magic skills

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [RJ180999] ステイナイツクライシス~新米女騎士レオナが 田舎の村滞在中に&#

You play as a female knight who gradually becomes more and more accustomed to being violated.

I'm interested. How's the game play?

I don't have time to try it out myself. But I will get around to it eventually.

Mv or Ace? Looks good :)

I liked it. Had to train my healing first though.

Re: [RJ180999] ステイナイツクライシス~新米女騎士レオナが 田舎の村滞在中に&a

The trial is really short.

You go to a cave, kill one boss, return to town then you're forced to end the game after a single H-event.

This surprised me since there are many more pictures in the "game.rgss3a".

PS: Losing battles causes gameover.

Mv or Ace? Looks good :)

Vx Ace

So is this one of those go from A to B, see h-scene, repeat ?

So is this one of those go from A to B, see h-scene, repeat ?

There seems to be a counter for lust/lewdness? Seems like you have to look around for different NPC to have sex with to increase it. From what I can tell so far is the story has scenes where it will automatically have hscenes that will increase it and scenes where you have a choice to have a hscene or not. Can't really say much until the full game comes out =/

Their previous game was interesting ( and surely confusing if you played it without translator )

out

anyone know the code for door in the big house on the left

Umm.. that link for removed real fast... invalid link for me...

Ummm, since you bothered to upload it and share the link, may I assume that this game contain lots of corruption (if not ntr)?

Idk but.. I like the art hahaha :D

Edit: 淫乱度 = Nasty degree <3

Last edited:

Hmm... okay, here's my review
(spoiler warning?):

I spent about 1.5 hours playing the game. Got reputation up to about 50+ via side quests. Nasty level at 97. Character level 21.
(no idea if these do anything)

CGs: 7/10

Quite an average rating for such above average art work. Why? Cause of the lack of content! There's very few variations and actual CGs. Quite a few are just recycled from minor combat rape (which I will get to later). The events that lead up to the CGs are pretty average - you don't really feel any progression in your character's nastyness. Most CGs are non-repeatable, expect for the prostitution CG which you can only do once a day.

You cannot walk around naked since the CG and any event for it does not exist.

There exists 2 combat rape CG per 'special' enemies. No GoR as far as I know.

There is a CG viewer as the 3rd option from the main menu. Credit to LoK14 for pointing that out.

Gameplay: 6/10

Pretty standard RPG maker game. You fight, you win, you get drops. You lose 1 battle, it's game over (expect for a particular one which you can't win unless you're like level 100 or something...

You learn skills via spending skill points when you level up, which I really liked.

There is minor combat rape for certain enemies. But it's super simplistic. They usually have 2 phases for CR, during which, you can struggle, use magic, or just wait. They do dmg to you every term you're grappled, extra dmg on the turns that you struggle.

Story: 3/10

Feels like there may have been something initially, but the author axed it. In the end, you just go around doing errand for the guild, then learn about the sex customs in the village, and they go around talking to the limited number of people in the village - some which give you quests eventually - which leads to some CGs.

Might be multiple endings, but I got the one which ended with her having sex with the orange hair dude that lives next door.

Overall: 5/10

I tend to say this for (almost) every game, and that's because I mean it: "So much potential was wasted."
The author should have done all of the following:
- longer story arc, with more events
- having nasty level and reputation do something, such as walk around naked, and other events (no idea on multiple endings, someone else confirm, please)
- have MUCH more CGs, including more combat rape CGs and clothing dmg

Last edited:

so this game does have combat rape, is there any in the trial? id like to see how it plays out.

Agree with the review, it feels like the game is unfinished. There is no gallery in-game which is a shame since the art for this circle is its strongest point.

If the game is patched, it might add more main quests and content but this is all in the air at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back