What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Summoner Veil] [ サモナベール ] Stay Nights Crisis / ステイナイツクライシス~新米女騎士レオナが 田舎の村滞在中に淫乱堕ちしちゃうRPG~ RE180999 RJ180999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RJ180999] ステイナイツクライシス~新米女騎士レオナが 田舎の村滞在中に&a

I think it's odd that there's no way to walk around naked, considering there are naked sprites for the main character and she also has 3 variations of her appearance while having conversations (regular armor / skimpy armor / no clothes at all).

I tried different things, but had no luck.

Even increasing her lewdness way over the hundreds doesn't have any effect on her appearance.

The reputation with the village has effect on which quests you can take. For example, you may only take the quest to deal with some enemies in the big house to the west if your reputation is over 25.

If your reputation is low enough, people will prefer not talking to you, you won't be able to buy items at the stores and a lot of quests will be blocked.

I tried sinking the reputation deep into the high negatives, but saw no new effect. It seems like that the deepest you can go is the point when stores refuse to sell items to you.

There is no CG room as far as I know.

Uhm when you start up the game.. in the Menu the 3rd choice lets you view the scenes...

Uhm when you start up the game.. in the Menu the 3rd choice lets you view the scenes...

You're right. One idiot here with head in hands. This also confirms the paucity of scenes unless this game gets additional content patched in.

Oh yes, you are correct. I'm going to correct my review a bit. But it doesn't change the score.

Re: [RJ180999] ステイナイツクライシス~新米女騎士レオナが 田舎の村滞在中に&#

I just encountered a bug where the standing-picture wasnt disappearing after talking to an npc and the only thing ive found to fix this was to defeat a bossmonster

There are like 4 different CGs total in this game, would not recommend.

Do not recommend this game at all. There's barely any cg or content, despite it being around 300 mb.

Hate to bring up a dead thread, but was wondering if anyone knows how to activate the tentacle sidequest for the last CG. I've basically finished everything else (I think), and spending the last hour running around and talking to everyone and searching most areas has not yielded any results.

Is anyone could share the 100% save file?

Ummm, since you bothered to upload it and share the link, may I assume that this game contain lots of corruption (if not ntr)?
Thank you!

This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion. DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please contact a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back