What's new

ACT Patreon Active [SunNTR] Escape From Z City 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunntr111

Lurker
Reputation score
800.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY SOICAL MEDIA LINKS:
Fanbox:
Patreon:
Pixiv:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS ESCAPE FROM Z CITY 3?
It's a 2D ACT game developed in Pixel Game Maker and it involves solving puzzles, shooting and a lot of stories.
You will face countless infected enemies and try to find out a way to flee the city in ruins.
Meanwhile, you need to be cautious of those creatures and male survivors, which are always eager for your sexy body......

STORY:
I‘m still working on it. It will be update later.

CURRENT VERSION: Demo V4
  • 3 enemies and 5 hentai animations of them;
  • 2 weapons, a revolver with 6 rounds and a shotgun with 5 rounds;
  • Added ARENA mode;
  • Completed the main menu and menu in-game including item menu, hentai history menu, file menu and option menu;
  • Remaked the animations of heroine close combat;
  • Fixed a couple of bugs;
  • In this version. our heroine is still invincible;
DOWNLOAD LINK:
SCREENSHOTS:
800anima.jpg
sample15.jpg
sample23.jpg
sample30.jpg

sample24.jpg
sample25.jpg
PS: Escape From Z City 3 is very early access so far. It plans to update a new version once a month.
Please subscribe my account If you like the game. I will appreciate it!

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No demo means no real interest for me. A popular method many developers use is giving an outdated demo up for free while keeping the more recent demos behind a paywall. Give it some thought.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
its got the classic Resident evil feel going on, I like where this is going. was worth the 2$ gamble. I'm guessing these survive waves are test builds for the game mechs.

OP
sunntr111

sunntr111

Lurker
Reputation score
No demo means no real interest for me. A popular method many developers use is giving an outdated demo up for free while keeping the more recent demos behind a paywall. Give it some thought.
Yeah, it's a good idea. I will upload the demo version later. Thanks!!

So, will there be pregnancy?
Sorry, no pregancy.

ryproar

Reputation score
Not bad so far for what you have here. Just a quick heads up though. Patreon has a really bad track record of shutting down devs who do any rape, necro, bestiality, and so on.
You would be better off to just nix that idea since well... You know.
On another note if you add some more beasty and gangbang stuff I will throw money at ya on fanbox.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.