What's new

ACT Loli [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~ (RJ144379)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~

How do you get to Lv4?
Make the girl cum more.

When her lines goes something like ........! or ~~~~~~! should means they're at lv 4.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any save files for this game? Apparently I suck at it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Any save files for this game? Apparently I suck at it.
How2ezmode it:
1. Just keep going until you get 1-2 allies.
2. Hit 'K'
3. ???
4. ???

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So some news from skimming through recent author's posts:
1. In v 1.03, you can choose to start from higher 'level' on the girl in the sex friend mode (lv 1-3 are the choices)
1.5 There's now v 1.04, which adds a drug to use on the girl, whether that makes them more sensitive (like spamming C/V) or increase the level outright I'm not sure.

2. There's a new character coming at some point. This time a busty character since the author felt 3 flat ones at the initial release was not quite balanced.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2. There's a new character coming at some point. This time a busty character since the author felt 3 flat ones at the initial release was not quite balanced.
lol, I wouldn't mind seeing Popful Mail again or some other nostalgic character.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An update from the author's blog shows...

Konata (Lucky Star)

.- .

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An update from the author's blog shows...

Konata (Lucky Star)

.- .
lmao wait wait wait! He was gonna introduce a busty character because of the DFC unbalance and he reveals.....yet another DFC!? That's one hell of a nice troll!

But I do miss the cast of Lucky Star, so I'm still happy with that.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What tool this game need to get it work ?

nothing happens after press enter

WTF.jpg

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the maker has updated this yet they have made some posts on the blog but the machine translation not helping much to tell how far along it is or if theres any progress any info would be helpful

What tool this game need to get it work ?
As far as I know you dont need anything to run it I just ran the launcher and it worked you might want to redownload it

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know the maker has updated this yet they have made some posts on the blog but the machine translation not helping much to tell how far along it is or if theres any progress any info would be helpful
If you're having trouble with online translators, try changing it to translate Japanese specifically, not detect language. Anyway, said something about a 12 hour work day and the economic recovery, then about the game he said he's working on Act 2, asked for artist recommendations regarding CGs, and a possibility of Wonder Momo being added. Finally a non-Loli looking character!

Looks like there is progress, just slow... Like everyone else recently.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' So, still no news of when this game (or if at this point) will get an update

The author's blog does show screens of potentially a different game tho.

Seem to be a more run n gun style like BARRAGE!

Which seem to include clothing destruction, a bit of ryona (not the bloody kinda, at least not yet)...and one sprite is that of facehugger...

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

looks pretty interesting. this circles games have always had interesting game play but i hope there is nothing too extreme in this one or at least an option to disable it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Q' ' So that new update is out.

Although apparently the new content isn't quite fully finished (the ending CG isn't finished?) but there's some other changes in the game as well.

And there's silhouette post at the blog hinting at who's the next character to come.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the new announced character isn't a loli:

Hope it's not just a case of trolling...

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sadly she also has overly large boobs with weird nipples that even point through the clothes, which I hope is a hentai-trope that dies out at some point because it looks ridiculous...
But overall I like the design. It's a nice change of pace for those games.

I also got a small question. I've beaten all the girls but the OP mentions another game mode:
Difficulty setting aside, there's 2 game modes to do this in: Arrange and Classic.

Arrange is the new style, where you're basically playing shooting tag with the girl while avoiding taking damage yourself + grabbing the detour icon to prevent her from reaching goal. With collectible boosts like more bombs that can be thrown or a short term run speed boost.

Classic is what the people who've played the tentacle game of old to remember. You can't harm the girl in anyway, and neither she you. But you basically try to time your approach when she's against particular obstacle and mash attack in hope of hitting her, stripping the cloth off with each attack until it's rape time....
Now, even after some experimenting in the game and reading this thread I still have no idea what the "Classic"-mode is and where I can find it (if it even is that different). Can anyone help me out here?

Oni-Zero

Reputation score

Was the "press K to insta win" removed? since i seem unable to win with just pressing that key

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So is the new character out in the latest version?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh snap, new character releases since I last played? One of my only gripes with this game was the lack of characters, so that's neat. I do wish he'd do a sequel to girl vs girl instead though. Gameplay was a bit more entertaining in my opinion.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Bahhh I was too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.