What's new

ACT Loli [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~ (RJ144379)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~

There are links at anime-sharing.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are links at anime-sharing.
I actually had trouble finding the version with the fourth character from there - there was even a very recent upload from biohrd that used the screenshots from the updated version, but was actually the older one with just the original three.

I did finally manage to find version 1.05 (i.e. the latest one) elsewhere, though. *cough*

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually had trouble finding the version with the fourth character from there - there was even a very recent upload from biohrd that used the screenshots from the updated version, but was actually the older one with just the original three.

I did finally manage to find version 1.05 (i.e. the latest one) elsewhere, though. *cough*
Please tell me where, I've been trying to find it for a long time.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep, found two separate and very recent uploads to AS but they're both 1.04.

Also found a dead mega link

And Konata is officially and canonically 18 years of age or older, ok??

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to unlock the 5th character or is the portrait there just as a teaser?

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Yeah, after downloading and testing the link myself I also was disappointed that biohrd had used a bait and switch. Apologies.

Edit: Further searching turned up nothing on 1.05. How about a hint, Elusi? This one is really obscure.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, after downloading and testing the link myself I also was disappointed that biohrd had used a bait and switch. Apologies.

Edit: Further searching turned up nothing on 1.05. How about a hint, Elusi? This one is really obscure.
I recall DarkFire posting something numerous times in situations like these: while you can't ask for or share anything that has underage content, they can't monitor PMs.

zipetya

Reputation score

Hint: I think his cough indicates chanchanchanchan. And I ain't talking about latin dancing... ;)

EDIT: Elusi's own hint is probably better. :)

Deleted member 5941

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recall DarkFire posting something numerous times in situations like these: while you can't ask for or share anything that has underage content, they can't monitor PMs.
So, does that mean that you cant help out in this situation. If that is the case it is a shame.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, I found it finally. Had to search within a search since it led to a dead link directly from Google, but it's there on a certain board.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just send me... like a secret note or something. I have 3 posts and have been around for 7 years, so you know, totally legit.

I should have said something different in the last message I edited. Didn't meant it literally. The edit. My bad.

The edit I made to my post on Page 4 is a blatant lie (Post 58).

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait this game have female goeniko? Because i'm fucking terrible at this game and always lose. I need some kind of motivation to try again.

If anyone knows some kind of cheat that makes me not lose lives it'll be awesome.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait this game have female goeniko? Because i'm fucking terrible at this game and always lose. I need some kind of motivation to try again.

If anyone knows some kind of cheat that makes me not lose lives it'll be awesome.
Goeniko's the character that's been teased for a future update, as far as I can tell, though I'm not quite as interested as I usually would be due to seeing her so much in Mugen already.

As for cheating, if I remember correctly, you can easily find the values for most things in Cheat Engine without having to do any kind of fancy work (i.e. 4 Bytes). What I did was find the values for the money so I could easily buy as many drinks and such as I wanted, as well as giving myself an unlimited number of the special move to spam. That made things pretty easy. If you want to make things really simple, though, I believe replacing the 177setting.ini in the main folder with mine should give you everything in the gallery (it seemed to hold the save data when I tested it, though if it doesn't, someone please let me know).

Attachments

Last edited:

xemnaseternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Searched the boards, only found dead links:(

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really? But once you get to your last life, the game gives you a TON of health. Except on Classic mode, I guess. I somehow managed to break it and stopped taking damage from everything with 1HP left, but I can't replicate that again. Still don't understand Classic at all, though. The girl can just choose to go faster whenever she wants, so you'll never catch her. I've made a couple "old style attacks" but I have no idea how since nothing slows her down reliably.

Also, taking damage with an ally doesn't hurt you, it just makes you lose the ally. Once you use up all their super charges, you can get hit and spawn a new one with no downside. You are pressing C, right?

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, while I wouldn't link any loli stuff here, as it's not allowed, but if you go to this just a general 2D hentai games thread: and ctrl+f that canonically 18 years old character Konata, you may find something that might interest you :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, while I wouldn't link any loli stuff here, as it's not allowed, but if you go to this just a general 2D hentai games thread: boards(dot)fireden(dot)net/vg/thread/136652696/ and ctrl+f that canonically 18 years old character Konata, you may find something that might interest you :rolleyes:
I just realized posts older than when I set up my signature don't get my signature.

Oh well. Signature signature, signature.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should be able to, just hit edit, advanced, go to the additional options section below the post's text and hit "show signature" a couple times

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author released a trial v2 which if I'm not mistaken is something of a preview for the new character?

download link on their blog.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep, it has the character with the larger chest. Or "the non-loli".
Still needs some additional graphics I would say, considering it still shows a flat-chest when fondling her.

Status
Not open for further replies.