What's new

Super A Fight! (Preview, No Demo)

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Super A Fight! (Preview, No Demo)

You shouldn't worry about this old thing so much, it wasn't that great :(. Furthermore, all the above posts were made while this thread was still in the "hentai games" section; that is until Dark came along and moved it to this deserted place v_V. Waiting for a response or reply of that nature here is a waste of time, as nobody ever really comes to the Under construction thread. This place is only good if you want to quietly develop something with only a select few people aware, and get a limited amount of feedback.

Goes without saying, I don't have the video anymore....Don't even know where the source is really. :rolleyes:
Bah dammit. I know it was a long shot, but i really love your work so i really wanna see the two videos i didn't get to. This one and the yunmei one. And I can't think that I'm the only one as you do very good work with a very good play style. I gotta think SOMEONE SOMEWHERE SOMETIME downloaded it and by some miracle still has it and is cool enough to post it up haha.

Forgive me for being a big ol fan :D