What's new

Super Strip Fighter IV! (MU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Well it looks like it's that time again guys, time for Super Strip Fighter IV. It needed no unicode changes for me, and no install. Plus, it's a MegaUpload link! Yeah, that's right, in mere minutes you too can...uh....
Okay I'ma be honest, I know jack about this game. Heard it referred to on the LoK forums, saw the character art, looked like it had good production values for an H game, and figured my buddies here might like it. Haven't figured out any of the moves yet, but, it's all customisable, so it shouldn't be an issue. Right so...

Here's the MU.

And here's a youtube showing some fighting. (H-free, obviously)

Anyway, good luck guys! I'll be sure to contribute anything else good I find too. :)

*edit* Also, if you go into one of the file folders, think it's the second one, you find a link that takes you to short lil' CG sets of most of the girls getting tentacle'd. Figured that'd be an extra treat for the folks here.

*edit* *edit* This would be useful

Looks like you need to get to low life in the second round, and *then* use your ultra to even rape anyone. Pretty hard, I did it once in training, but the game was like LOLNO and didn't let me do anything, so...yeah. Also, I guess you do the special grab (Down, Back, A+S after she's on the ground. Anyway, have fun!)

Last edited:

tetrak

Reputation score
Re: Super Strip Fighter IV! (MU)

Be warned that there's a difference between Super Strip and just Strip fighter. Super has a lot more characters, and if memory serves, most characters have varying... errr... humping key combos.

This would be of more help :

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

does this use american regional settings? mine's set on japanese and when i double click, something pops up and pops back out almost instantaneously

tetrak

Reputation score

does this use american regional settings? mine's set on japanese and when i double click, something pops up and pops back out almost instantaneously
Yep, American works fine. The .exe is just going to have a funky name:cool:

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aside from the .exe, all my .player files and the .stage file have the odd names too, even with Jap Unicode on when I downloaded and extracted. I also had this problem last time I tried to find this game as well, but oddly enough the .demo files worked perfectly this time around. Anyone with the regular .player filenames and willing to help a mostly-lurker out by making a short list of the names that go with each filesize?

OP
M
Reputation score

Oh derp yeah it is Strip Fighter 4. Tbh though, I couldn't even get to the hentai in fights. It's way too damn hard xD But, if I see the actual Super Strip Fighter layin' around I'll post it in this topic too.

tetrak

Reputation score

Actually, this is Super Strip Fighter 4, regular Strip Fighter only has S as a character able to have sex. Whereas this one has quite a few characters that can have sex.

As for the sex, I might be able to help you :

Not all characters can rape, and they can only do so on characters of the opposite sex. Al is apparently a futa, so he can be humped by both sexes. To rape, you need to be in the final round (either ending 2-0 or 2-1), you need to have all the letters of the strip meter full, which can be achievement mostly by falling down or by using the attack keyed to W (the charge attack, on the default controls). You also need to have the two red rectangles below strip filled, which can be achieved by attacking, no matter whether you hit someone or not. Also, you need to finish your target with the right combo which I listed below, and your opponent needs to have very low hp (in the form of a flashing portrait in the top part of the screen).

To strip use the following combo on all characters (those that can rape, anyway) except medusa which has her own combo :
Down, forward (ie take a step toward your target), down, forward, Q (on default controls). If it worked, you'll see the face of your character taking most of the screen and shouting something, and then your opponent will be stripped if everything went well.

Medusa is hold back (for 2 seconds approximately, not more or you'll go out of reach), tap forward, tap back, tap forward, Q (if memory serves, if not well try the other keys, but I'm pretty sure it's Q or W).

This can be dodged btw, and it drains your red bars, so you don't want to miss. The VS mode alone works great.

Then to have sex it depends on who you're playing :

That's a bit long, so here's a link that help :

When they mean A + B, you can simply use Q.

To end the strip mode, just use a strip combo again.

Whew, too long :p Good luck!

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Aside from the .exe, all my .player files and the .stage file have the odd names too, even with Jap Unicode on when I downloaded and extracted. I also had this problem last time I tried to find this game as well, but oddly enough the .demo files worked perfectly this time around. Anyone with the regular .player filenames and willing to help a mostly-lurker out by making a short list of the names that go with each filesize?
I'm having the same issue. Most of the filenames work fine, but the .exe file is completely jacked up and even when I rename it, I can't get past the caution screen because the game tries to load a file that has its name jacked up.

Is nobody else having this issue? I downloaded the file twice, to separate computers, and the same thing happens both times. The only time I have ever experienced this before is when I forget to be in Jap unicode when I extract the files from the archive, but they're jacked up before I even extract. What's the deal?

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Noone able to help Alias and I? Throwing out a last chance bump here to see if maybe there's someone out there who knows what's going on, how to fix it, or just what we have to rename each file so that the game will work.

OP
M
Reputation score

Uh, yeah, try going into Japanese unicode maybe, then the name could be right, or if your dashes turn into the yen sign, you can replace them with regular dashes. xD (the ones like this / )

Pargencia

Reputation score

Coming out of lurking mode real quick. I had the same problem with the window closing immediately after it opened. I switched my computer from Japanese unicode to American, and that seemed to fix the problem.

I repeat, your computer CANNOT be in Japanese unicode to play this game. Hope this helps. *Darts back to the shadows*

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am going to post this here before I forget it.

In order to perform the rape attack the following conditions must be met:

In Super Street Fighter 4:
*You must have a full strip gauge, meaning that you either have to be knocked down 5 times, or use a counter move 5 times.
*It can only happen in the final round.
*You have to use the rape move to beat the enemy, not the strip move. You will know it's a rape move if you get a short animation of your player character.
Depending on your set up and character it may vary, but at least for S and Jin the combination is; down, forward, down, forward, D.
To engage the character after entering rape mode you must perform a graple move, down, back, A works fine. The you use ABC to switch between various action modes.

Hot battles!! Strip Fighter IV:
*You and the opponent need to be at critical health and you need at least one SP bar.
*Then perform the following button combination; down, forward, down, forward AB simultaneously, or just C instead
Repeat the steps from SSF4 to engage the opponent and switch through the different actions.

Waifudabadoo

Reputation score
Hello , Sorry to bother , but i really need help and don't know the exact place to get it

I downloaded ultra strip fighter iv omeco edition , however , it says it is only compatible with windows 7 below, i try to open it but it imediatly closes when i open the game, can someone help me please ?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.