What's new

SUPERCREEP (Need beta testers!)

Reputation score
Greetings everyone! This looks like a great place to announce a new adult game I'm working on, and at the same time ask the community for help.

I have been working on a (18+) adult RPG (Maker) game called SUPERCREEP, which is about a loser in life that gains superpowers. The game uses a very distinctive 3D art style, and it has a refreshing morality/confidence system, which allows you to shape how the story goes. You can choose to become an evil villain or an honored superhero.

Unlike most RPG Maker games, you can fully control the game with your mouse (which keeps your other hand free to play with the mouse in your pants).

Before I post the download link of the current (free) version of the game, I am looking for beta testers. Mainly users who have a good English vocabulary and/or low-end systems (older PC's). I'm also especially looking for testers who are not just interested in enjoying the game, but who will also provide constructive feedback and take their time to help me eradicate any bugs and improve on the game in general.

I can't post any images unfortunately, as I need 15+ posts, but you can find more info at: lawina.com

I look forward to any replies!

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: SUPERCREEP (Need beta testers!)

I would have no problem getting you feedback and bugs. I have two machines currently, a decent laptop and a dedicated gaming PC. I can get you specs on both if you want, and I can see what kind of disparity there is between the two when running.