What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [スライム定食 / Slime Special] 俺のギルドの女たち/ The Girls in my Guild (RJ246244)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New game, contains Loli, so made a thread about it. (no pics as usual)

Links:

Gameplay:
Your given an option in the beginning to choose between 2 routes, it'll give you different girls depending which one you go with. Gameplay's your usual hunt for monster style, with missions and side missions to go along. Battle system is your usual, enemy girls clothing will be destroyed the further you damage them(not sure about teammates). There's two systems in the game, one is fame and other is lewdness for each of the 4 characters in your perspective route. Fame will change the view of people in town, while lewdness will "open" your girls imagination up. There's also a punishment system which idk if it will have any impact but more toys = more h-scenes if you do them.
Controls:
Rpg maker mv controls

Story(summarizing from dlsite):
In the kingdom of Gilmedeas, it was flourishing once but was overwhelmed by monsters one day. In order to survive, the king invited volunteer fighters to rid of them, thus forming guilds among themselves. Peace was restored, but due to guilds being formed, they started to contest between themselves on being the best guild, so the king declared a contest on being the best guild from citizens votes, with the ballot being open each month. Your protagonist, who's the master of a small guild, takes up the challenge of being the best guild, thus starts your journey from the bottom up.

Genre/Fetishes:
Sexual Training, LOLI, Rape, Fantasy, Tentacle, Rape, Bukkake

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hell yeah. 2 days after release, and already on v1.0.3. lol

Also worth noting that as far as I can see from the preview on DLsite, there are some animations during scenes in this one (like in their preivous game) as well. Dunno why the tag isn't there on DLsite.
Looking good.

B__B

Reputation score
I was wondering if anyone had a full save for the gallery. Unfortunately, RPGs aren't usually my kind of game...!

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where do I go in the second part of Aren story. My quest log is empty and I have been to the sealed cave but one path ends in a campfire and the other is flooded so I can't pass.

Last edited:

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where do I go in the second part of Aren story. My quest log is empty and I have been to the sealed cave but one path ends in a campfire and the other is flooded so I can't pass.
Resting at the campfire will cause the tide to change, opening the flooded path.

Mrmyguy

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
is there a link for download?