What's new

Survivor Sarah 2?

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So a few weeks ago, I saw this post on here of what looked like a sequel to Survivor Sarah, and now I dont know what happened to it. I tried searching for it, but cant find it. Anyone know what is going on with it? If it came out yet or not? Thanks in advance.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Survivor Sarah 2?

So a few weeks ago, I saw this post on here of what looked like a sequel to Survivor Sarah, and now I dont know what happened to it. I tried searching for it, but cant find it. Anyone know what is going on with it? If it came out yet or not? Thanks in advance.
THe maker is finishing off Agent Alona right now. Survivor Sarah 2 already has a demo, I think, but is probably not coming out any time soon.

Considering now he's making higher quality games which also require more time to complete, it's probably gonna take at least a bunch fo months to finish what's missing in Agent Alona and then who knows how long before Survivor Sarah 2.

If you look at his profile in Dlsite, there's a link to his blog.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can share with u this ,was a email from him ,i asked him too about the SS2
"Hi,

I am glad to know you like my games. I am currently working on another new game but it isn't SS2.
I have stop the progress for almost two weeks to get some rest. I am going to get back to it soon.

I still hope to create SS2 but it has no release date yet. I am sorry about that.

Thanks
"

OP
T

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, thanks, good to know, I was just worried it came out and I lost track of it.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, thanks, good to know, I was just worried it came out and I lost track of it.
this e mail is from 22 March,so i think are some good "news" ...we must wait to see if he return to SS2