Susan (plmnko)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Susan (plmnko)

Tess nodded slowly at Susan's instructions, then made her way over to the man at the chair who was reading a large tome. Susan meanwhile headed up the stairs and out of sight, reaching the second floor landing and turning left, approaching the door marked '2.'

The key she'd been given fit easily into the door and she turned the knob, letting herself into the sparse looking room. It held a dirty looking double bed, a worm ridden table with two stools, and a separate side room with a large bucket for washing, and another, smaller bucket for relieving oneself.

She shut the door behind her and found herself alone in the room. Sitting down on the cot, she waited for Tess to come knocking at the door. Minutes ticked by, nothing happening.

"Something may be wrong. She's been too long,"
Aurumel's voice rose cautiously in Susan's mind.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The gold warrior went to her room, she was expecting that a studied person could be a fine guy. Then she get inside the room, the place was maybe a little better that she expect to find in a low class hotel like this, it was the first time that she saw how the persons go to the bathroom in this game and she just avoid to saw again the bucket, well it was a medieval fantasy game after all, but she was not expecting that this game was so real, she just find a place to wait as she continue looking around the room, then the voice of Aurumel interrupt her throughts about this world, "how much time had passed, i cant believe that i leave her alone, damn i was so easygoing, if something happen to her, i... no, i will stop all this now " she think as she get ready to fight everyone if she had to do it to protect her friend, she look a last time to the room trying to find a window or a mantle or cloak to hide her armor before get to do a peek where was the guy reading, if he was not there she will get out of the hotel using the window, maybe the sheets of the room could help her to get away of there easily.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Susan finds no cloak or mantle to place over her armor that is already in the room with her. Opening her door just slightly and moving over to the railing after making certain the upstairs hallway was clear, she peeks down into the floor below.

The man she suspects is named Pensor is still there in his chair, but he is packing away his tome, and his two large associates are standing up and near his side, waiting for him it would seem.

The noise of brawling has stopped, though Susan cannot see that portion of the other room. All she can make out is that the card game appears to have come to a halt as well. A few of the players are still seated, collecting their money, but several others have left the table and are nowhere to be seen.

There's no sign of Tess, and there's no way to cross down to the exit of the building to check for Balgia and Moonlight outside unless she wants to be seen.

A cursory check of the window shows that beneath her room's window is a very narrow alleyway. The next building is so close that she could easily put her arm out and touch it through the window without stretching, making the window a fairly useless view. The alleyway had a few people standing at either end however. No way to tell if they were dangerous or not by just looking at them, as they wore cloaks.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan was ready to jump, but then a through come to her mind and she said in low voice to her and Aurumel after close the door [size"1"] Maybe Tess just went to buy a mantle and they were very calmed to had do it something to her. Even if they kidnap her, i know his name and jumping through the window could cause more problems [/size] Susan then waited a little more as she saw the strange persons and tried to heard any bark of her daughter, in an attemp to know her actual situation.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Listening very intently, Susan does not hear any yipping from her wolf cub.

"Yes, she might have gone to acquire a mantle for you, but even then, wouldn't she let you know if that was her intent?" Aurumel said in response to Susan's supposition. "Still, there are many people in those rooms down there. Can we be certain exactly who might be behind this delay? That Pensor fellow didn't seem very perturbed."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

hmm... ok, i cant wait more said Susan before go out using the window, she used the wall of the other building to stop her fall and trying to dont make too much noise she try to reach the floor save and without get noticed or hurted. Then she will atemp to walk toward the place where Balgia must be, she saw with attention the moves of the persons with mantles.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Susan used the walls of the narrow alleyway to shimmy down to the ground without falling. However, the process did make enough noise to draw the attention of the cloaked men at either end of the alleyway. As soon as she'd made her way down to the ground, the men at either end slowly filed in from either side. She saw two men coming from either end, and the alleyway would not allow her to swing her sword effectively against both directions. She noticed that from the way towards the front where Balgia was supposed to be, one of the two men was extremely large.

"This seems like a trap. You may wish to clime back up. You'll have difficulty fighting them here," Aurumel warned.

There was a single door leading back into the inn from this alleyway, but if she wanted to get to it before the large man and his companion reached it, she would have to bolt for it now.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan just sight, for some reason, she preffer the cave that this place filled with greed, at least in that place she can kill her foes without feel bad, the swordswoman look everywhere for the best choice, she could use her friend Balgia to help her, but she choice to use that option in case that was not other choice, as she dont want to put the sporean princess in this dangerous situation. Then she saw the door and without think twice she run to that place, she put her hand on her sword like if she would attack the two guys, but at the front of the door she will try to open the door that maybe will be closed.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Susan ran as fast as she could, speeding towards the door. The two men quickened their pace, trying to edge her out, but Susan was faster. Her hand gripped the door handle, gave it a push, and mercifully it swung open. She swirled around in the dark room and slammed the door back into position. There was immediate pounding on the other side. She found a wooden plank leaning against the door and put into place, barring the door from the inside.

Relieved by having avoided the men by such a close call, she nearly leaped out of her skin when a female voice called out of the darkness to her.

"A little bird told me you might be heading this way. Glad you could join us."

Whirling about, Susan saw a woman in a deep purple dress and wavy, tussled hair down to the small of her back sitting cross legged in a chair in the room's corner, facing Susan. There was only one other door in the room but it was blocked by two odd individuals, one a girl dressed in a tight-fitting bodysuit, colored red and blue and quartered like a court jester's outfit. Her face was powdered white with silver glittery patterns across it. The other figure next to her was a very tall, very thin, mustachioed man with long spindly limbs and very long fingers. He wore an orange turban and matching sash across the waist of his otherwise black uniform. He held a falchion in his hand, while the girl wielded a pair of daggers.

There were three others in the room, a midget with a hatchet and a big fat man with a wide mouth and a spiked club stooped behind the woman in the purple dress, while a final member of the entourage stood right next to Susan, emerging from the shadows nearby. He was the most intimidating of all, for he covered his head and face with a black cloth, yet that could not hide the huge horns that extended from his head through holes in the cloth. The upper extremities of his shirtless torso were covered in thick course brown hair that ended neatly around his upper pectorals. In his hands he held a threatening halberd.

"Please, let's not make this too unpleasant, step into our parlor. Taoon, please let our friends in the alley come in as soon as the young miss eases away from the door..." The woman's voice was sweet and cajoling, as well as teasing.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan was glad that she was fast enough to avoid the fight against the four guys and then she get surprised by that femenine voice when she had ended to struck the door. This was really bad they were too many and maybe what make her feel more scared were the words of the woman... it was possible that the bartender had sell her for some money or worst, could had been Tess who spoke? could they had made something to the red head? no, it was not possible... right? she then stop to think of it when the shadow appear at her side, her many battles against monsters were the only thing to stop her to scream.

After the words of the woman who maybe was the leader, Susan get away of the door trying to stay in a defensive guard until they explain all Ok, maybe someone must said me, why a big group of persons take all these troubles to talk with a lonely girl She said calmed as she protect her back with a wall, getting away of the strange humanoid and trying to dont loss the sight in any of them.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmmm," the woman in the dress studied Susan as she crept along the wall. "It's really not because we want to talk to you, sweetness. It's because of that nice shiny coat you've got there."

She pointed at Aurumel's armor, glittering about her.

"We're normally just a humble, traveling circus act. We perform and collect coppers from passersby and the occasional silvers from truly appreciative town councils who want to have a draw to their market places... but gold... ah, gold... now that we don't see very often, and almost never all in one place like with you."

The large horned giant opened the door to allow the four men from the alleyway to enter, their eyes glaring triumphantly at Susan, where she slunk back against the wall.

"And as you say, cutey pie, you're a very lonely girl."

The woman snapped her fingers and the four men from the alleyway charged at Susan, the horned creature slamming the door behind them and then standing in front of it to cut off the exit.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan make a deep sight after hear the reason of all this, as she shake her head Its a really big irony, defeating me to only earn this chunk of gold will only cause that a big teasure stay in the darkness forever Said with a boring tone after the greed town had made her tired of be here.

Her body get ready to counter the four guys using the biggest space to use her full combat skills. As she do it, she continued talking, I need this armor to proceed my adventure, but i only do it for the experience and help the people...sigh... if you really need gold we could travel together, i dont like to hurt people for a useless thing as money

Action

Full defense (use shout combat to call the attention if they dont stop

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Money? Useless?" the woman laughed at a high pitch, and the crowd of people laughed with her. The four alley thugs - one of them being the particularly large brawler she had seen fighting in the inn - hovered about her, each bringing forth a cudgel to block the potential swing of a blade.

"Nothing's more sacred than coin, sugar," the woman said, then waved the thugs onward.

The first two men were warded off by Susan's defensive posture and the wicked brandishing of her sword, but the third small man managed to club her arm, bruising her. The brawler however seemed to be quite the veteran fighter, and had timed his approach perfectly, ducking under her warding blow and driving Susan hard up against the wall, knocking the wind out of her, then following through, he twisted himself behind her and locked her arms behind her back, causing her to be open to attack by the three men. His strength was tremendous and it seemed it would be difficult to get herself free in time...

Desperately Susan shouted for help.
-------------

Susan 4/7, AP 0/10, (Grappled by the Brawler, -5 to attacks, -3 to escape.)

Big Brawler 7/7
Thug A 4/4
Thug B 4/4
Thug C 4/4

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

For the swordswoman this town was cursed, the humans just proceed theirs usseles attempts to earn money and use the others as tools to get it, this world was in danger by supernatural creatures and a godness monster ready to control it, but all this was out of their mind when they heard the word money. But the poor people still try to earn a peacefull live even with all this darkness. I will not lose my friend against people who loss their soul for a common tool named money Susan struggle until be in a safe position to resist the weight, in a position where the weight will help her to get free of the brawler and said to Aurumel I need more weight, dont worry about me just help me to escape, if i loss just use that to make them imposible to dig for you If the armor dont accept, she will attemp to escape for herself.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sorry, but its filled with a lot of info and smut so i will save this