Susan (plmnko)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Susan (plmnko)

Kateryn's final struggles were not enough to overcome the tentacle queen's massive number of eager appendages, all of which seemed to converge on the girl until she saw only the green slime of the tentacle skin and the ridged purple surface of the tentacle-cocks as they exposed themselves to her and rubbed their aphrodisiac coated bodies against her skin. Even as she turned her lips away from one proffered cock, another one appeared on the other side of her, and as she gasped in surprise, it sprung into her mouth, parting her teeth and forcing its way along and past her tongue, into her throat, making her produce a muffled squeal as she tried not to gag. It slickly moved back and forth down her throat, and her tongue could not avoid lapping at the ridged, bumpy surface, savoring the tentacle's musky flavor as her body began to loosen up and surrender to the pleasure.

Then the teasing appendage at her rear suddenly pressed hard against her pucker and parted it wetly and with just a little pain. Then once its head was in, it seemed to enlarge inside her ass, and then pressed forward, widening her as it plunged deeper into her dark hole. She felt its pressure against the other appendage already deep inside her cunny, filling it with a gout of cum.

That climax inside of her seemed to cause a chain reaction, as tentacles all around her let loose their seed all over her, drenching her body in gobs of hot tentacle cum, while her ass and throat were coated from the inside. The tentacles however did not stop their motion, nor did they get any less hard or frisky, continuing to fuck Kateryn as she herself wavered and then went over the edge into her own orgasm.

Kateryn knew she was beaten. The overwhelming lust inside of her, caused by the aphrodisiac slime, was about to make her mind go numb, and her body could no longer effectively respond to what she wanted it to do. The tentacles were simply too rough, and the pain she should be experiencing was being converted into fatigue by the game system.

The tentacle queen noticed this, and eased up on the pressure somewhat, no longer holding onto the girl's limbs quite so tightly. As the tentacles continued to fuck Kateryn, the queen approached an open space on the wall and placed her hands against it. A new green patch of organic tissue began to form on the cave side, spreading slowly and thickly, until after about five minutes, a brand new pod in the wall had been formed. Kateryn was placed gently into the pod, her arms and legs being affixed and slowly submerged into the pod's slimy green surface. After about half an hour, during which time Kateryn continued to be roughly abused and filled with cum, the pod solidified, and Kateryn realized her limbs were permanently trapped within the pod. The queen's own tentacles left her then, and the tentacle queen walked back to her own perch to begin regrowing the small wounds that had been dealt to her at the beginning of the fight.

Kateryn looked around at the other girls who were in similar positions to her, spread about the room. They looked as though their minds were gone, simply pregnant decorations for the room. Trophies of the monster's handiwork.

Then a large tentacle came out of the pod and revealed itself to be bigger than anything the queen had inserted into Kateryn during the long rape. It shove itself inside of Kateryn's pussy, while a smaller tentacle toyed with and eventually inserted itself into her ass. Another tentacle appeared near her head and pushed itself into her mouth. She had no strength to resist and her body was completely stuck in place, so she couldn't dodge it. It splurted some cum into her mouth almost immediately, and she swallowed quickly, losing herself in the debauchery. She felt the tentacle in her pussy widen, and then suddenly she felt a large heavy object being inserted directly into her womb, causing her belly to bulge in a similar fashion to the other girls. A second, third, and fourth object were inserted, until her belly was quite stretched, almost to its breaking point. Then the large tentacle retreated, to be replace with a more normal sized tentacle, which proceeded to keep Kateryn on edge and climaxing regularly.

Time seemed to pass then in a daze. Kateryn was vaguely aware of other girls giving birth to tentacles, only to be re-impregnated the moment they were rid of their final baby monstrosity. They subsisted solely on tentacle cum, and their bodies were never freed from their pod prisons. Eventually Kateryn gave birth to four tentacles, in a long, slow, but oddly enjoyable process, for the things were squishy and small enough not to tear at her birth canal. More time seemed to pass. Kateryn fed, Kateryn fucked, Kateryn birthed. Her legs and arms seemed to atrophy and lose all feeling, she felt progressively stronger as she stayed in the pod, yet at the same time slowly began to realize that she had become dependent upon it. She could no longer live without the pod's metabolism, for her body had been changed to simply be a part of the tentacle queen's birth organ. She was no longer Kateryn, simply a tentacle birthing tool.

More time passed. She was now simply a mother. Mother to monsters. She loved her little monsters. She loved to be fed cum. Lovely cum to swallow. She could feel them inside her belly, being nourished. They would arrive soon. She saw a silly female warrior fighting with the tentacle queen. The warrior fought hard. She might actually defeat the tentacle queen. This mother did not want her queen to die, for she would die as well, and then her precious babies would die too. The warrior almost succeeded, but in the end was caught by the tentacles. This mother heaved a sigh of relief. The queen would continue to live, and this silly human warrior would become another mother like her. A new pod was prepared next to her own. She would have a new neighbor. The new mother was scared and looked to her with fear. Poor new mother. You will learn to love it soon. You will love being a mother....

---------------------------
The screen faded to black, and Susan suddenly snapped out of the strange out of body experience, her normal though processes back to normal in an instant, as if nothing had occurred. She saw the same menu as before.

-Replay
-New Quick Fight
-Main Menu

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan stay looking the menu with her hand close the option of retry, astonish completely immobile as she remember what just happened to her in the fight against the tentacle queen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Time later)

Katerin struggles come to and end she feels how her strength fall as the creature graped her with more tentacles "Its, impossible, this monster is far strong to any creature than i had fight. I don't have more strength, at least only will beat me without a game over like when i defeat the wolf" she thought as she moves her head trying to avoid the tentacle who tried to go inside her mouth, surprised by find other waiting her move she ahhh no mmmmghh she get surprised and the tentacle start to go deeper until reach her throat, Katerin try to bite it but she don't had the strength and just lick it as she feels her rear used in the same way like her honey hole "i just need to enjoy it until get unconscious, that will take a little of time" The warrior drop her sword, now than she don't had the energy to maintain the grip and stop any resistance"just... finish this... cum inside me and finish this... quick game" then she cum inside her womb and all the tentacles start to cum inside and wash her completely with the foul cum of the queen "its over... i cant more, at least she finish now I'm fr... no wait..i cant resist more, please...I'm losing my mind...its to much..." the rape continued and the queen take out some unnuseful tentacles that were graping her as she was not more a threat.

She was loosing conscious of herself as the queen used her without stop and start to go toward the wall, using her slime to make some kind of slime pod, she put inside it her limbs as continued the rape, the swordswoman dont can focus her mind enough to decipher what will happen to her until the slime solidify trapping her hands and legs inside her new own pod, the tentacle queen left her there as she return to the site were she appear.

The girl now recover herself a little and try to move her limbs "agh i cant move then..im completely struck... i...i was not expecting this, she even use scenario" then she looks around her, all the women were pregnant, used and her look show her than they had lost their mind in the pleasure "no, no...please someone, turn this off. I want to get out here she whisper without the strength enough to shout it then a big tentacle appear behind her she try to move her wimp body full of cum in vain "no, no no. let me alone, i dont want to lost my mind i dont want to be just a breeding machine...mmmgh...gulp" were her last words as the tentacles started to rape her in both holes and finally a third one went inside her mouth cumming inside her instantly. Then she fells how the large tentacle expand and put inside her a egg, she remember the pink tentacle and start to cry as her belly reached her limits, then the big tentacle left her and she expect than they will leave them alone or get unconscious, but both things dont happened as other tentacle a normal one fill the unused hole and rape her all the time making her come and maintain her awake by the magical slime properties,the time passed really fast with her mind dazed and starting to break.

The time come and she give birth to the creatures, she dont feel any pain only pleasure as the labor time passed and the four little creatures go out of herself, then she saw the big tentacle behind her, she was trapped in an interminable circle "yes, fill me... it feels so good to give birth". The time passed and she feels how she recover her strength, even when she was raped, like if her body was adapted to her new life, she even can think again with her completely corrupted mind, certainly she was just another little part of the queen like all the others and she would die when the queen get slayed, she accept her fate happily, she dont know how she could had lived without this pleasure and feelings, she had forgotten than this was a game, if she could choice she would leave all to just stay in that place giving birth to countless baby tentacles as she fills the cave with her moans and stained cum smell of her body.

A nearly endless quantity of time passed, she had forgotten her name, her identity, she only know than she love the queen, the tentacles, the way than they used her, feed and impregnate her and her babies, she would give her live to protect her babies and her queen. "yes my littles grow up, mommy love all of you, she want to look all of her little childrens" her thoughts were cut as she saw a female warrior trying to beat her beloved queen, she get nervous and pray than the monster beat than menace than could kill her childs and her, after a hard fight her player is heard and the female warrior is defeated, as the queen put her in a new pod, the poor was scared as she look at Katerin and the others condition, the mother just look at her and smile when she said inside her mind" Poor new mother. You will learn to love it soon. You will love being a mother..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

All get faded and Susan was once again in front of the screen it was... amazing, i could do it again, maybe three or five times " her hand try to reach the retry option but something inside her stop it as she remember all. I dont need to repeat that, it will stay in my mind a long time, maybe the rest of my live, i dont want to get mad even when i enjoy it. Susan use her willpower and instead just press Main Menu

Then she will press Settings

I want to check if something new is there before start the game

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pressing the Settings menu, Susan was confronted with the following list:

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?):

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

hmm... i was expecting more options oh... that one is new, i hope to dont change the world to much, at least i know than i will dont get crazy, after pass that gameover

Susan let all in the same just make a little changes...

female/female 3
Bestiality 3
Corruption 4

After the changes the options were this
Humans Y2
Male/female N
Female/Female Y3
Pregnancy Y5
Birth Y5
No Consensual Sex Y5
BDSM Y1
Slavery Y1
Monsters Y5
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): 2
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): 4
Roughness Y3

Then she will continue her usual game

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The game loads in the usual manner, and soon enough she finds herself waking up in her bed in the farmhouse. She is wearing a simple dress, and the sun is shining through a window. Snuggled under her arm is the silver pup, her furry body rising and falling as she breathes in her sleep. Small little yips, as though she were dreaming of chasing bunnies or some other game, escaped her child's muzzle, and made her look all the more adorable.

Curled up on a cushion in the room's corner were the two black and silver patched pups, brother and sister, lying atop one another, also asleep. The black pups were nowhere to be seen.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan wake up she take a moment to saw the scene, she touch her dress with her free hand and decide to stay there a moment watching their childs, this make her remember her lost again the tentacle queen, she just try to forget that for the moment and rest a moment more with her daughter. The time passed and she get hungry, she try to move herself but she was sure than her child will wake up anyway. She look to her and smile, Hi, sweetheart. maybe i should give you a name after eat something, are you hungry? she caress the puppy wonder herself if they will learn to talk. Do you like moonlight, like your name? im not very good giving names.

She was not worried to much about the black puppies, maybe they were playing with Balgia or just go away.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The silver pup opened her eyes. Normally pups would take several weeks to be in the shape that the pups were in, but Susan supposed that if the game were going to dramatically speed up pregnancy times, it might as well speed up development as well.

The puppy yipped and yawned widely, then got to her feet and began to wag her tail happily. Full of youthful energy, the silver wolf let her tongue hang out as she panted and put her two front paws on her mother.

The two patched wolves also began to wake, and they rolled over on one another lazily before the male one, slightly bigger than his sister, stepped over to the side of the bed and gazed up at Susan as well.

Susan got no definitive answer to her proposed name. The pup just seemed to be happy.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The warrior girl nearly said the classic awww but stop an just start to caress, them "awww hi big boy do you want also a name sudenly she noticed than she had forgotten the names who studied and search for some hours in the week thanks to the quick games ... well, first lets go out to play, lets go, heh... said happilly as she get up and put her boots, wait a little in case to wait the last one get up.

She opened the door and walk out, if no one follow her she will give signals to make them follow her. She then looks for both girls where are they?

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All three wolf pups follow Susan out of her room, and into the main hallway, at the end of which was the kitchen. Tess stood at the stove, where she was grilling some meat they had hunted yesterday.

"Good morning," she said. "Glad to see you're up and walking fine again. I think today's the day when we should discuss our next move, not just about the pups, but also about, well, everything."

She indicated for Susan to sit at the table.

"Balgia is outside playing with the more active members of your litter. They're mostly chasing her around trying to use her as a chew toy."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It was nice to saw Tess cooking, like nothing happen to her, even when Susan changed the seattling, she sit in the chair and caress a little her childrens.

Of course, now im ready to continue our misions. But first, we had to wait for Balgia and also i need to put on the armor, all must be here to talk, its ok?

Susan return to her room, maybe Aurumel was there, then she will play with the puppies until all are ready.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Susan finds Aurumel in the sitting room, neatly propped up on a supporting coat rack. Taking off her dress and putting on some proper undergarments, a undershirt, and some pants, Susan is able to slide Aurumel's armor over her chest and attach the necessary straps. When she arrives fully dressed in the kitchen, Balgia is there too. Outside in the yard, the three black pups and the two patched pups are all playing with one another. The silver pup still waits in the kitchen and sits down next to its mother's chair.

"Okay," said Tess. "We're all here."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Was a nostalgic moment to dress the armor again, as she put the armor she ask herself what to do now, to many things are undone.

She then return to the kitchen and sit in her chair.

Well, we first talk about the journey, we must go first to the town and maybe we can found information about the family of Tess, then we can go to save them or go to found the boots of Aurumel. i cant choice now, maybe we must find more parts and get stronger before fight the kidnappers of Tess´s family if they are many we will dont had a chance in this moment.Susan take a moment to breath then continued.

Hmm about the puppies, I think... I still cant decide yet, they are so small, i can take care of one and protect her she caress the little silver wolf but, our journey is very dangerous for them, maybe we can find them a safe place to live, that's why i haven't give them a name, it would be more hard, the two little with patched looks like more easily to found them a place, they even can live in this farm, well trained of course; but the blacks will be more hard, they had too much energy and are more wild. She then wait for the others in case if something must be changed in the plan of Susan

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, the black ones are wild," Balgia agreed. "Aggressive too - I'm quite fortunate they have only just begun to form their teeth."

Tess tapped her chin with her fingers thoughtfully. "From the tales that I've heard of wargs mating with human folk, it is usually said that the creatures will return to their pack by instinct."

"Not the silver one," Aurumel told Susan through the armor. "That one's partial to you alone. It has no desire or instinct to return to its father."

Tess continued on, not having heard what Aurumel said. "The town is only a half day's journey. Someone suitable might be found who could look after the pups until they are strong enough to find their way back. Then we could inquire about what happened here at the farm and if there's nothing to be done, we can continue on whichever journey you wish to pursue, Susan."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I just hope that i dont had to fight my little pups in the future, but i will do it if they are a menace for the people. Then she make a pause to breath and caress the silver puppy, she was happy that at least this one was completely for herself. Ok, we will go to the town after eat and we will take the puppies with us, there must be people who could even train them enough to make them good wolves at least

Susan know than it was nearly impossible, but she at least had hope and faith in her wolve children, she eat with her friends and give a little of food to her daughter to check if she can eat solids or still need to drink milk from her, then she will prepare all as also make a pause to play with her and the two patched pups.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moonlight was in the process of teething, and so could only handle soft or pre-chewed solids. She growled softly and nuzzled at her mother's breasts wanting milk. Seeing this, the two patched wolves sprang to sit near their mother, wanting their turn. Susan discovered that she was lactating since the birth, and had certainly been altered a little by the experience. She felt a certain ken with her children that had not been there before. Certainly, it wasn't there with their father.

After seeing to the feeding of her pups, Susan made her final preparations and the trio once again found themselves out on the road, traveling across the plains with her six pups ranging at various distances around them. Moonlight was always by her mother's side. The two patched pups, whom Tess had decided to nickname Sneaky and Rollie, the former being the girl and the latter the boy, were chasing one another around the group, never more than a several yards away. The so-called Gang of Three, had been given names by Balgia, who had called them Suillus, Amanita, and Gomphus.

Amanita, the female, named according to Balgia after the notorious Death Cap species of mushrooms, was the Alpha Female. The black wolves were larger than their patched siblings, and Amanita was slightly bigger than Moonlight, though Gomphus and Suillus were easily the biggest of the litter. However, Amanita was without a doubt the leader, possessing a cunning that surpassed her two black brothers. The Gang was separate from the rest of the group, ranging far afield from them, keeping to themselves. There was an obvious distrust between them and their lighter kin.

Several hours went by without incident, and the party arrived at a trading town in the middle of the plains, having past several widespread ranches and farms. Some of which were abandoned, and some which had not been, though they had not stopped to speak to the occupants.

The town was not a bustling hive of activity, but nor was it devoid of obvious human presence. People walked along its main street, and the colored tent stalls of the local market had shopkeepers tending to them.

"Well, at least the town still stands as I remember it," said Tess. Then she looked down another street and tilted her head. "Except for that."

Following where her friend indicated, Susan saw the ruins of what appeared to be a church, and in front of its steps had been resurrected a crude shrine, tended to by cloaked and hooded guards, with the picture of a great woman with what appeared to be many limbs attached to her... and the limbs appeared to be tentacles.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The swordswoman ask permission to her armor to feed the pups and take moonlight in her arms and feed her, it was a very weird event but for some reason she feel it as a pleasurable moment, then she continued with the other two until the three little wolves were stuffed with her motherly milk.

Then all get all ready to went to the town, she was with her friends and the three little puppies and soon she noted the differences with the black ones, certainly the things will dont end fine between she and them, but at least she had the silver one, maybe she could train her and make her a fine and loyal partner.

Between playing they reach the town it was like Susan had thought it will be and it was right after all she dont want that the people make hate gaze to her childrens. All was right until Tess noted the weird shrine "it cant be...they are the cultists? she whisper to her friend then if she nodded she will said we need to take them out of this town, but first we need to get more info and use the night to strike she suggest

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tess shakes her head in disbelief, but she mutters "yes" to Susan's question. Those cloaked figures were the same cultists that had captured her, yet now they were setting up a shrine in her home town, with no one to oppose them.

Wary looks passed over the party from passersby. They seemed to be concerned with both the wolves and the adventurer's gear that were so openly displayed. Susan's armor received the most attention, for its bright golden rings reflected the noonday sun brightly and glittered resplendently, so that none could help but see it.

The cloaked figures near the shrine also noticed them, but though their dark gazes held long, they made no movement to intercept or stop the party.

"I suppose if we were to do anything against them, it would be best to learn more about what they're doing here first," Tess suggested.

Ahead of them lay the market town, and along a main street on their right was a tavern for traveler's such as themselves.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan accept to don't make nothing against them until know what they are doing in the town, even when she expect that the case of the cultists to be there is for get more members and followers or just get more girls for her goodness. The people look at them make the silver haired girl remember her firsts days in her school, how her classmates look at her, these were not good days for her, but she fight for being accepted and in the end she earn many friends.

"Ok, maybe the bartender know about all this or maybe someone in the pub, maybe the information will not be for free, but first we need to find a good place for the puppies, please guide us Tess, you are the the only of us to know all the town"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tess knelt down and patted Rollie as he nuzzled up against her leg. Looking back up at Susan, she tilted her head momentarily in thought, then said, "The farmer's market is the most likely place. If any of the people I know are still in the area, they might be willing to take the pups in."

So saying Tess led the group towards the market. Many things were on sale there, rugs and clothes, foods and spices, tools and weapons. The town was a crossroads across the wide plains and many travelers stopped along here to trade. Tess led them to the food goods area where she spent time looking for a famliar face amongst the stalls. It was slow going at first, as Tess said that there were many new faces. Yet finally she came to one stall where an old man with a large gray beard rested with a cane. Next to him was a plain looking woman dressed in a blue dress, and behind her unloading boxes of corn and various garden vegetables were two young adults, one lad and one girl.

Regarding the old man, Tess' eyes brightened with recognition. "Huego, is that you?"

The old man lifted his heavy eyelids and peered out at the red head. "Tessie? My gods, girl... we thought you'd been taken."

"I was, I was..." Tess went to the old man and hugged him. "I'd be in that horrid place still if it weren't for this woman's help."

Tess indicated Susan, and the man's eyebrows rose even higher as he took in the golden-armored warrior accompanied by a young silver warg.

"Ah, then there is still some good being done in this land, amongst all this evil," the man lamented, tapping his cane against the earth. "I am Heugo Ramling, a friend of Tess' father from my youth. The last of the old guard I'm afraid to say."

His eyes turned back to Tess. "I am happy to see you, but if you don't already know, your mother and father no longer live at the farm."

"I know," Tess answered, her voice tightening as she steeled herself, her eyes searching the old man's for an indication of what fate had befallen her family. "What... please tell me what happened."

Heugo coughed and shook his head, looking away for a moment. "Nothing good. After you and the other girls were rounded up, most of the men gathered together and mounted an attack. I'd have joined them but for my bad leg. Your father was among them."

The old man sighed, and the plain looking woman came over to him then to rest her hands upon his shoulder. He spoke slowly, his words treading carefully over a painful memory. "We heard nothing of any man who went on that rescue mission for months, not until the cultists showed up. They knew they had broken our able men and boys, and were able to walk straight into the middle of town and set up their damnable shrine, tearing down the old church in the process. They brought along the slain bodies of our dead, decayed and desecrated, and spilled them out in to the streets. They had the women remove them, but not before..." The old man bit his lip, clearly unable to speak more of it.

The woman behind him cleared her throat, and then spoke in a lowered voice. "The price of our continued survival was to comply with them, totally. To speak more of this in so open an area is to invite disaster upon ourselves. Heugo you must know this and be silent. There are spies amongst us, who would gladly sell us out to the cultists in return for favor. It is best, Tess, for you and your companions to simply leave."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan smiled when she look how Tess caress the head of the little wolf, maybe she could both wolves and if they havent choice to travel the farm girl could have adopted.

The market was a great memorie for the warrior, it was filled with life and she nearly forgot about the cultists until they meet the old man named huego, she at the start was ashamed when Tess point her and just nod and said her name whe she return the salute and then continue hearing the old man story, as the time passed the fists of Susan were getting more pressed as she tried to control herself after heard all the things that the cultist made in this town. If only i was more stronger i could had defeat them in the cave, she think and when the woman make stop the man, she cant resist more and put her hand over the shoulder of the old man, her sight was filled with confidence and determination, resist a little more she said nearlly whispering and then said to hide the topic So, they could take care of the puppies Tess?