What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Before I waste 2 hours downloading this game from A-S just to delete it again if it don't work, Has anybody downloaded the one from Velka or Shine yet? I noticed that Shine has (need crack) in the title of his.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm not sure if the game is cracked yet, I bought the game.

I followed the guide, I thought is wet in basement just meant no panty basement, haven't tried going down there while wet or if they can make you wet. Besides that I did everything I could think of, but I must have missed an event that gives her to confidence to masturbate while pantyless. Maybe something to do with the pink train or one of the events while she's panty-less got a continuation, perhaps you need to be broke to sell your clothes... I'm quite tired atm.

This dev prioritizes the display of an innocent girl becoming lewd and having her mental barriers broken down in a rather mentally taxing way. I believe this is to make it as realistic a viewpoint as one would progress into a lewd state in genuine fashion, though I admit there are some ways the developer could have streamlined this by enforcing the player. Ultimately our lack of Japanese knowledge is the real setback.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh, I've gotten her wet downstairs already then. And I did the peeping tom twice on different days while she's tired and wearing a towel thing afterwards, my save doesn't have that progress. That's probably what you need to do, or maybe it was the Shrine I don't remember. The only thing I can't do is masturbate, she just shows off her panty-less state before giving up.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hum, reading from the comments it seems you need to sell the outfits to the guy whom you sell the bra too. Though, it seems I haven't triggered that event so I need to figure out how to get him to buy the clothing. And you don't need my save, I literally just told you want you need to do to catch up to me, I haven't gotten any farther.

EDIT: Figured out how to sell to the bra buyer guy (street vendor). First you need to lose you bra beforehand without selling it to him, I found out how by going to the woodlank (park) area and letting the guy hiding in the bushes grope her, he'll remove and keep the bra, then go back to the street vendor and try to sell to him, you'll sell your panty instead. Though you won't have panties in the morning, it's treated like you being wet so you barely have any options. Afterwards, go back to the vendor and the option to sell your two outfits will be presented alongside the bra and panties option. After that, it's a matter of repetition, going back and forth selling your outfit, pass the day, sell the outfit, go to the guy where you go the outfits originally and buy them back, rinse and repeat the steps from the guide where you have to do it twice with bra on, once with bra off after, and then one more time with bra on again.

Now I gotta figure out what last train and stationary shop mean.

Last edited:

droid654

Reputation score
Damn so close but I'm stuck again, I've done every thing written in the guide and posted here. Repeated almost everything and no new scenes. I can talk to the landowner (dude in the shack by the house peeper) but the handsome guy stops her. I guess we might be stuck at the same place! What is Stationary shop is that train platfrom just poorly translated. Does the game want me to go to the hotbaths and get zero sensitivity and then rise it again?! Not sure whats next any help would be great!

droid654

Reputation score
No third shrine, got all the towel sences you have to go twice for it to fall off each time. Sold all the the clothes for a total of 4 diffrent secnes with the shop, I'm also slowly looking through the games forum, but its a slow process lol.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
On the fence about buying this. It sounds interesting from what you guys have been discussing but the demo has nothing in it so it’s difficult to tell if it is a good game or not.

I am curious why the game file size seems so large for what it is. Are the scenes really detailed or does it have lots of scenes or is it a case where the scenes are drawn for or all the possible clothing combinations?

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Before I waste 2 hours downloading this game from A-S just to delete it again if it don't work, Has anybody downloaded the one from Velka or Shine yet? I noticed that Shine has (need crack) in the title of his.
Not Craked just DL it. You could try the crack from the previous game and see if that works. I did that for another game and to my surprise it worked.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
There's been an update today, "Fixed a bug on the map behind the gardening club.". No idea what it could've been.

For hooking this game, what worked for me was using Textractor after removing the drm with the remover you can find on f95.

As for the game, I'm stuck without being able to get the doorseller to come at 14:00. And have no idea how to make her sell the bra. And the gaijin scene is stuck for me, so I can't get the sake for the 2nd offering to the shrine (and the only story I was able to tell was flower train one)

Could any of you tell me how what's the trigger for those scenes, or how to progress? I'm quite confused.

Edit: Forgot to add, all three bars are maxed.
Edit2: She also doesn't drink from the "drinking place" behind the building with the swimsuit. Even while wearing the swimsuit, she just says "oh there's a drinking place".

Last edited:

l2yuma

Reputation score
There's been an update today, "Fixed a bug on the map behind the gardening club.". No idea what it could've been.

For hooking this game, what worked for me was using Textractor after removing the drm with the remover you can find on f95.

As for the game, I'm stuck without being able to get the doorseller to come at 14:00. And have no idea how to make her sell the bra. And the gaijin scene is stuck for me, so I can't get the sake for the 2nd offering to the shrine (and the only story I was able to tell was flower train one)

Could any of you tell me how what's the trigger for those scenes, or how to progress? I'm quite confused.

Edit: Forgot to add, all three bars are maxed.
Oh Thank you so much

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you... get rid of the baseball so you can repeat the scene at the fence? I can't seem to get rid of it...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah I tried the school event, the street seller, dog guy (day and night), the homeless guy in the corn field?. The ball won't go away ;/

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Can confirm that talking to the three guys (shop uncle, gaijin and sake guy) is what makes her thirsty (for water, wish it was the figurative way too, but np).

Thank you for the reply kylylt. This is the first thing I tried now and it worked, hope I'll have success with others too.

Edit: OK! Can confirm that doing the wet gym clothes events are necessary for the salesman to appear at 14:00 (remember to keep the window open and make the landlord creep on her).
Edit2: Ok, expiring the first battery (actually a trial version vibe) and second battery are necessary for her to start selling her bra (she does it in exchange for a replacement battery, for the 'electric scented eraser' lol).

Also, for those not being able to get the second battery to expire, you need to see the next scene for the purple man in the shower where she masturbates (the trigger for that is getting the definitive vibe, I think).

Thank you very much for everybody sharing your info on this thread, I would've dropped this game for a long time if not for all of you.

Last edited:

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Not Craked just DL it. You could try the crack from the previous game and see if that works. I did that for another game and to my surprise it worked.
I'm not asking for a download, but do you know where that crack is located so I can go there myself?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The baseball is related to the guy outside your house balcony, who we call the cactus guy. As long as you're wearing your normal clothes you can give it back to him and have some options with him.

EDIT: Found an event with the baseball at night, with panty on they made her wet. Haven't found anything after that though.

Last edited:

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not asking for a download, but do you know where that crack is located so I can go there myself?
Ya I worded that poorly. I meant I DL'd it and its not Cracked, as for the other game the exorcist one was cracked you can see if that crack works on this game. I Bought the Exorcist game so I don't have the crack.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Exorcist game is already cracked, should be uploaded by the pirates soon.

I did the ball and the first option cactus guy boob grab but I can't ride the train last before she refuses to go due to how late it is already. What time did you ride the train and was there anything different about the molesters at night or if I had to do it without bra/panty?

EDIT: You take the train at 23:00 and then the lights to the guy's shop is open.