What's new

ADV RPG Maker Vore [スーパー瑞樹くんの秘密基地] Lunar Eclipse Garden (RJ240855)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A while ago there was a game that was shared here called voregeMBA, which was a free game this author released. It was primarily a vore based RPG game, and I thought there was a thread for it here, but I can't seem to find it anymore. So just for reference, here's the author's pixiv post where you can get it.

Anyway, a few days ago, this popped up from the upcoming games on the DLsite.

There is a demo you can play that is on the page, per usual with most DLsite games. It's rather short, however. It plays nearly the same as the author's previous game, where you can move around and examine things with z, and sometimes that progresses the plot or solves a puzzle if you examine things in the right order. Since I don't understand Japanese text, I like to call these "Leave no stone unturned" games, cause I end up examining everything trying to progress.
Anyway, again like the last game, the theme is primarily vore, along with some light ryona. If it goes by the same theme as the last game, there's nothing extremely graphic. There's implied digestion, but it cuts off before it happens.
In the demo, there's was only one scene that I could find before it booted me to the start menu. I don't know what the story is cause I can't read Japanese, but you can make your way forward by examining things enough. When you are able to move, all you need to do is talk to the other girl in the bed to progress to the next part which has the only GO scene.
The author has a Twitter, and if what their name says is right, we may see the full release of the game around the end of the month on New Year's Eve. Here's their Twitter page

EDIT: Game is out now.

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's a sequel to the previous free game, and switch protaganist to the "antagonist" of the first game.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I'm at a point where I'm completely stumped, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. It's probably gonna be bluewr since they were the only one to bother posting here, but regardless, I'll put where I am in spoilers for the sake of any new players.
So I'm in the basement of the cathedral and I completed the room with the 6 bookshelves and the red orb outside of the room. Or at least I think I did since I can't get back in without getting caught by an enemy. Anyway, I don't know what to do next. The room on the far right has a dragon statue and two spots that lead to game overs. And the far left room is a hallway with death trap shadows and you get looped back to the beginning of the hallway if you reach the end. I've tried examining everything that didn't kill me, and even went back through the whole building to see if I needed to backtrack somewhere, but I've run out of ideas.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
stuck in same spot
So I'm at a point where I'm completely stumped, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. It's probably gonna be bluewr since they were the only one to bother posting here, but regardless, I'll put where I am in spoilers for the sake of any new players.
So I'm in the basement of the cathedral and I completed the room with the 6 bookshelves and the red orb outside of the room. Or at least I think I did since I can't get back in without getting caught by an enemy. Anyway, I don't know what to do next. The room on the far right has a dragon statue and two spots that lead to game overs. And the far left room is a hallway with death trap shadows and you get looped back to the beginning of the hallway if you reach the end. I've tried examining everything that didn't kill me, and even went back through the whole building to see if I needed to backtrack somewhere, but I've run out of ideas.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm stuck at a dark place with some dark hooded monster girls that turn into black slimy goo.
I've complete 2 of the puzzle on 2 of the 4 rooms (one was a pattern puzzle and the other one was to push 2 crystals).
I've checked everywhere and there's nothing I can do... what am I missing?

Edit* Well... I clicked every tile and apparently triggered one of those hooded girls to pop up lol..

Last edited:
OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Cool save, but for the sake of my stubborn pride, how did you get past the church basement?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Cool save, but for the sake of my stubborn pride, how did you get past the church basement?
Which part?
The dragon statue, you need to follow the instruction on both step to finish to disable to repeating room in the left.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Which part?
The dragon statue, you need to follow the instruction on both step to finish to disable to repeating room in the left.
Yeah that one. Is it like a walking path puzzle, or is there a hidden spot in the room that I have to examine?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah that one. Is it like a walking path puzzle, or is there a hidden spot in the room that I have to examine?
You get a hint in one of the other room.
Check it in your inventory, but it's in Japanese.

It basicly say starting fromt he dragon statue
Switch 1 - Take 4 step to the right, and 4 step up to first switch
Switch 2 - Take 5 step to the left, and 4 step down to second switch.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, thanks for that bluewr. Managed to complete it last night. I thought it was an overall alright game, but that's mostly just going by the GO scenes. Cause in every other department, I had no idea what was going on. Couldn't solve the puzzles coherently cause of the language barrier, so I just ended up trial and erroring it up until the part with the dragon statue. And couldn't understand the story cause, once again, the language barrier. I'm sure there were supposed to be some tense, dramatic, and/or heartfelt scenes in there, but unless someone wants to go ahead and translate this along with the first game, I'm gonna probably be in the dark about the story here. Not holding my breath, given the main fetish presented in both games, but maybe one day.

dudethemans

Reputation score
Sorry to necro the thread, but I just found this game and am having trouble saving. Every time I try to save from what *seems* like the save screen I get a dialog box popping up and no save file. I've tried running in admin mode, but that doesn't help. Am I missing something?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry to necro the thread, but I just found this game and am having trouble saving. Every time I try to save from what *seems* like the save screen I get a dialog box popping up and no save file. I've tried running in admin mode, but that doesn't help. Am I missing something?
well, off the bat, I see 2 possibilities :

1) trouble with local setting, the game might not found the path due to your PC not being in japanese local setting (more likely if the path include japanese name on non japanese local setting PC)
2) the game folder(s) are in "read only", so you can't write and so can't create save.

dudethemans

Reputation score
Solved my problem after downloading an older version of the game. Noticed this one had a save directory, which my computer was somehow misinterpreting in the newer version as a file with no file extension. I deleted that file and made a new folder called Save and everything works now!