What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ sweet princess ] Cosplay Virgin Quest コスプレヴァージンQUEST RE170235 RJ170235

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a new game from 「sweet princess」, which just released over the weekend.

It has a few clothing options, and seems to have incentive for going for a virgin play-through (still not completely sure on that one though).
* The Heroine Is A Maiden and a Whore

Her name is Vagira.
She's a prostitute who protects her virginity.
While working at a brothel, she also does magical jobs.

Her brothel is a sanctuary where she extracts sperm.
She serves her clients only as a virgin.
Handjobs, fellatio and cosplaying are fine; she even
sells her panties when she's done.
Vagira loves money.
She also loves c*ck.

Her purity is at risk in battle. Her power drains, her sex awakens.
She returns from the battlefield to the brothel in a state of excitement.
Day or night, men want the body of Vagira.
What does it this add up to? The money, the sexual energy...?

* The Stolen Outfit of the Heroine

When Vagira's outfit is stolen... who did it? Why?
An ecchi adventure unfolds as she seeks the answers.

* An Orthodox RPG without Leveling or Items

Cosplay Virgin Quest can be played on your own terms.
Enemy frequency and speed, etc. can be adjusted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: コスプレヴァージンQUEST RJ170235

Oh, this game looks very good. Can't wait for a link to come out.
And its a Wolf RPG, so I'll probably do a partial for it unless someone else beats me to it as I've got like 4 games ahead of this one for partials. Also, unlike some Wolf RPG games this one isn't hiding everything. ;)

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It looks like this game didn't sold very well. I don't think we'll se a link soon.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, this game looks very good. Can't wait for a link to come out.
And its a Wolf RPG, so I'll probably do a partial for it unless someone else beats me to it as I've got like 4 games ahead of this one for partials. Also, unlike some Wolf RPG games this one isn't hiding everything. ;)
please do so ...
most translator here rarely work WOLFRpg game ... :eek:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I beat some monster in a cave but i have no idea what to do in this game to progress.

Anyone know what to do?

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I beat some monster in a cave but i have no idea what to do in this game to progress.

Anyone know what to do?
If you're talking about the first cave, then just go back and talk to the mother in the temple. After that then, you go through the trees in the west and lose a fight (I don't think you have to lose). Then go the next town and just talk to everyone.

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you're talking about the first cave, then just go back and talk to the mother in the temple. After that then, you go through the trees in the west and lose a fight (I don't think you have to lose). Then go the next town and just talk to everyone.
Everytime i try to go through the trees it says something about me not needing to go there.

This is what i did so far. I woke up in the temple talked to the guy he disseapeared, talked to my mother and then went and leveled a bit to kill the monster in the cave. I came back talked to her and she says something about gathering energy. I go to the trees and it says i dont' need to go through there i can gather energy in the town below the temple.

I must be missing something.....

Last edited:

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you go to the middle house (the house with a flower sign hanging up on one side outside, and is north of the goddess statue with a woman manning a desk of some sort) you'll find yourself inside the brothel, but in the line, where you can't really do much (due to all the guys blocking the way)

You'll see that there's a second entrance to the side. Search the side of the house until you find said side entrance, then talk to everyone on that side of the brothel.

One of the girls will say something, then disappear. You then go back to the witch (Your mother I think?) who then tells you to go on your quest (And you can go through that tree area that you weren't allowed to before.

Quick tip: Take off all your items BEFORE you walk through that dead tree area - anything you're wearing will be lost as part of the event that happens (It's a forced loss).

That being said, the game's flat out terrible. Pretty much your standard grindy linear game with cutscenes as you go along with decent art and little else.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you go to the middle house (the house with a flower sign hanging up on one side outside, and is north of the goddess statue with a woman manning a desk of some sort) you'll find yourself inside the brothel, but in the line, where you can't really do much (due to all the guys blocking the way)

You'll see that there's a second entrance to the side. Search the side of the house until you find said side entrance, then talk to everyone on that side of the brothel.

One of the girls will say something, then disappear. You then go back to the witch (Your mother I think?) who then tells you to go on your quest (And you can go through that tree area that you weren't allowed to before.

Quick tip: Take off all your items BEFORE you walk through that dead tree area - anything you're wearing will be lost as part of the event that happens (It's a forced loss).

That being said, the game's flat out terrible. Pretty much your standard grindy linear game with cutscenes as you go along with decent art and little else.
Yea arts all this game has going for it but i don't mind too much lol.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah it's a pretty bad game, I was hoping for something more. I don't know what exactly I was hoping for, but not a grindfest and a linear game that's for sure. The costumes don't really do much for me either, I mean I love that you can change costumes, but for some reason the art or the way they go about it, doesn't appeal to me.