What's new

RPG [ sweet princess] Sailor Suit and House of the Mystics セーラー服と妖魔の館~sailor suit and house of the mystics~ RE172156 RJ172156

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game just came out. Not really sure what to say about it since I can't figure out what the fuck to do in it at all. From reading the description though, it seems that you're a ?mystic? that was kidnapped by a bunch of rapists and you have to escape by using secret passages and such before they take your virginity.

STORY

Madoka was born half-human, but raised in a wealthy human home.
One day she was abducted by a strange man to a remote estate.

That estate was a hideout for repeat r*pe.
"I can't, I won't..." "I want to save myself for someone I love," said Madoka.
Shivering in terror she decided to escape.

She could sense with her spirit blood that there were ghouls waking
from slumber around the estate. Waking... to enslave the virgin Madoka...

ILLUST

This RPG is great informed by the illustrator's flavorful dark fantasy art.

Furthermore, the ecchi scenes and outfits have a remarkable western fantasy vibe,
excepting the schoolgirl uniform as a tradition of hentai.
Experience a new RPG world by way of these deep, rich illustrations.

GAME

Madoka (the protagonist) is an abducted half-human girl.
The objective is to escape supernatural r*pe monsters using wits and valor.
There are multiple endings, and if you collect enough hidden money...
something good will surely happen.

(If you have trouble making progress, there is a walkthrough cheat.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Wolf](RJ172156) セーラー服と妖魔の館~sailor suit and house of the mystics~

this circle seems to pump out games rather quickly -- the low download count and the supposed rushed games should say something about the quality...

but that isn't necessarily a problem, this circle almost never has their games uploaded so unless a kind soul passes by, don't hope for anything guys

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Glanced around, only links I found looked like fakes.

Did find a link for their last one though that seems legit, might grab this if that one turns out to be decent. Edit: Link turned out to be fake

this circle seems to pump out games rather quickly -- the low download count and the supposed rushed games should say something about the quality...

but that isn't necessarily a problem, this circle almost never has their games uploaded so unless a kind soul passes by, don't hope for anything guys
Could be low quality, or they could have several projects being developed at once (developing ideas from various people in their circle). Don't know them at all, so I can't say.

Last edited:

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found a couple of their games on nyaa, not much elsewheres in terms of the games, but it seems most of the game galleries have been put on exhentai, so thats a small bonus. Hopefully the art from this one will get uploaded soon, as it looks pretty amazing.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I have never seen circle with so many games but yet has such poor sales. These people need to learn when to give up.

Ironn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I this project I hope comes to mind

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I have never seen circle with so many games but yet has such poor sales. These people need to learn when to give up.
I guess they're all just 'go here, get scene, move on' sort of 'games' where you are better off just CheatEngine through any grind or just wait for CGs to be upload elsewhere.

And the constant CG style shift probably implied they just hire artist then make up the gameplay to fit it.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This games out on sukebi if noone tried it yet.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This games out on sukebi if noone tried it yet.
Yeah, I found it earlier and gave it a go, wasn't too impressed. Its a bit (a lot) on the grindy side, sex scenes are hard to get to without said grinding, there are instant game overs everywhere, battle mechanics are somewhere between "meh" and "confusing" (you can switch between the school uniform and "witch clothes", and whatever you are wearing is the opposite if you look in a mirror? And it seems to play into combat somehow, I think).

Luckily there is a complete guide included in the torrent, and it translates well enough through google that its easy to follow...

But the gallery is also up on exhentai, so...

Dat art, tho.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I found it earlier and gave it a go, wasn't too impressed. Its a bit (a lot) on the grindy side, sex scenes are hard to get to without said grinding, there are instant game overs everywhere, battle mechanics are somewhere between "meh" and "confusing" (you can switch between the school uniform and "witch clothes", and whatever you are wearing is the opposite if you look in a mirror? And it seems to play into combat somehow, I think).

Luckily there is a complete guide included in the torrent, and it translates well enough through google that its easy to follow...

But the gallery is also up on exhentai, so...

Dat art, tho.
Game is a bit grindy and probably not worth a playthrough. I gotta second you on that art. One of the best game arts I've seen out of sweet princess type of games. Definitely my favorite.

Did you have any trouble in getting the mask. I got the jellyfish to join me but now i can't seem to find where to go. Even the guide isn't that helpful.

Last edited:

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is a bit grindy and probably not worth a playthrough. I gotta second you on that art. One of the best game arts I've seen out of sweet princess type of games. Definitely my favorite.

Did you have any trouble in getting the mask. I got the jellyfish to join me but now i can't seem to find where to go. Even the guide isn't that helpful.
Sorry, I didn't have the patience to grind up levels to even reach the first scene...I gave up about the fourth time I died at or near the spikes in the first area.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, I didn't have the patience to grind up levels to even reach the first scene...I gave up about the fourth time I died at or near the spikes in the first area.
Some of their games can be a bit frustrating. Plus i can't even mention how much i dislike wolf :p

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm completely stuck... I just got a padlock, but now I don't know what to do.