What's new

RPG [Swegabe] Legend of Queen Opala II Demo RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's there guys, i just went to gabe's blog and found his new post with the demo, i thought i'd share it with you guys since probably not everyone is following gabe ^^.

Last edited by a moderator:

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala II Demo

Tis be a grand day!

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not a grand day, an epic no sleep grand day my friend.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Where do you get the lockpick? I found Farah, but I have no idea how to free her.

nope

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's in one of the houses in the town where Farah is.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know if the saves will carry over to the full game? Hate to play it too much an have to start over for fear of losing interest.

How long does it go anyway? I saved Farah an just recruited Murdock. Does the demo end soon from there? Also is the bad path available in the demo?

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh ho! Is that some Injuotoko art I see? Now I know why he hasn't updated in so long...

I wish he did Milana's picture too, she looks kinda derpy.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know if the saves will carry over to the full game? Hate to play it too much an have to start over for fear of losing interest.

How long does it go anyway? I saved Farah an just recruited Murdock. Does the demo end soon from there? Also is the bad path available in the demo?
Looks like you can't go through the Aqueduct.
So that's about it for now.

(later) Major brain cramp. You need Murdock to get through the aqueduct.
The new character you get in the capital is a powerful fighter.

Last edited:

Nachtwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the demo goes on a bit after that.. 1 more party member to recruit at least and at least a scene with farah

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The demo ends after you leave the capital (there are two people you can recruit in there and you gotta talk to the king) and head north through the north gate. There's also a sex scene with Osiris when you complete the demo.

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Theres a scene with Osira. But I never got one with Farah.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The 4 scenes in the demo.

1. Surrender in the center of town when your friend disrupts the lord’s speech
2. Choose to watch when you first come across Farah
3. Get Farah to +5 favorability and go to an inn. You can get +1 in each town by going to the bar and talk to her.
4. Reach the end of the demo

The text for each scene is the same for western and eastern versions, but the images are different.

Other images are found by discovering hen'tai's boxes and defeating legendary creatures. Speak to hen'tai in the bar in the first town to see his boxes. hen'tai's boxes use the sprite for the tallest box in the game. Legendary creatures appear in a set part of the world after groups of specific enemy types are defeated numerous times (20 red wolf groups for one legendary). These images are the same for both western and eastern versions. To see the images you need to buy an item for 5000 and use it in your inventory.

Last edited:

Alberti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, He says this is a demo and there will be bugs created, but I still thought I should say this.

I found out that if you go to the guy to forge an item and press enter on an item you don't have the materials for it will make the ding noise.

Then you go into the extract menu and the item will be there but invisible, which you can still extract.

This allows you to get the exact amount of materials you need and just pay the cheap price for the item.

I was wondering if someone could send him an email or something to tell him about it.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So it looks like if you want 100% in the full game you gonna have to get 100% on the good side and 100% on the evil side. So pretty much it's gonna take awhile. Plus you can't run which i wish they would change.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yea lol me too,

keep pressing shift even though it wont help :p
Well in rpgmaker vx run is default but not for xp you have to put an event for button press increase run/walk speed by 1or2 release reverts back too normal not very hard to do. Or you can also use a ruby script placed above main that does it, not as good as my first option because you can not place the event in maps you want to disable run/sprint like the world map.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, He says this is a demo and there will be bugs created, but I still thought I should say this.

I found out that if you go to the guy to forge an item and press enter on an item you don't have the materials for it will make the ding noise.

Then you go into the extract menu and the item will be there but invisible, which you can still extract.

This allows you to get the exact amount of materials you need and just pay the cheap price for the item.

I was wondering if someone could send him an email or something to tell him about it.
Holy crap, Alberti, what a killer tip.
Now I can get that mithril suit I've always wanted.

clawixp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if it's possible to get past the Carpenters at the bridge?

Or what's up with all the "Insane" people?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.