RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [SweGabe] Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

current beta is going on 2 months in age

a new beta is suppose to be released in a week or so - around 12/20
(according to Swegabe's blog)

this beta will likely have the bandit storyline wrapped up
(edit: Castle Warrengard will not be fully implemented in next beta :()

not part of her patreon, sooo lol. thats why i was asking :p

new beta (1.10) was released yesterday

added new content up to the Baron Ironard encounter, fixed the Beatrix scene bug, 2 new legendaries, and added "shrines" in a few of the previous zones so its actually worth another playthrough

overall though - we still can't progress past the Arlon Farmland area
and no new scenes (I think)

FFS - I still cannot find that last dimensional shard

Update

Updates and Glitches/Bugs Fixes - V. 1.10
Fix 220 - Beatrix's progression didn't reset upon using the Orb of Restoration, this has been corrected.
Fix 221 - The old midi songs appear at three moments during the storymode, this is no longer the case.
Fix 222 - Traveling Scholar and his unique quiz rewards is now available at both Whitehaven and Arlon.
Fix 223 - River Checkpoint didn't display completed correctly in the Encyclopedia, this has been corrected.
Fix 224 - A large dose of additional storymode content has been added to the game.
Fix 225 - A new sidequest called "Pop Quiz Wizard" has been added to Arlon.
Fix 226 - Weak Walls have been included into the game, but unlike LoQOII, they can also appear outdoor now.
Fix 227 - A new area has been added to the Imperial Castle in Colussia, a balcony behind the throne room.
Fix 228 - The dice gambles have gone through a minor improvement with starting up and closing the games.
Fix 229 - The "Fruit Basket" scebe didn't displayed correctly in Eastern Edition, this has been corrected.
Fix 230 - Colussia, Nillia Woods, Crimson Forest and Heaven's Fate has gotten new, original battle backgrounds.
Fix 231 - A few character specific trading card collections in the Encyclopedia were listed at Laquadia, this has been fixed.
Fix 232 - Escaping battle during a Legendary Monster battle had the old battle music return, this is no longer the case.
Fix 233 - Two new locations has been added, Castle Warrengard and Island of Mist.
Fix 234 - Additional, new battle backgrounds has been added to sewer, mine and earth cave areas.
Fix 235 - A new way of unlocking illustrations has been added to the game in form of pilgrimage altars.
Fix 236 - Grassland Road had one of its areas slightly tweaked to include a new cave.
Fix 237 - Three new music tracks has been added to the game.
Fix 238 - Two new Legendary Monsters has been added to the game.

I wonder if any new costumes were added.

I kind of not understand the need for three versions of the same game, never did and i never will :).

I suppose the only good point is that there is art for "everyone's taste" at the cost of a lot of unique cgs.

How come you can't replay the CG scenes with the dialogue and everything, but you can in past games?

does someone know how too solve treasure map#6??
because where you need too dig it says the ground its too hard for a shovel alone??

and which 2 monsters are the new legendary

Can somebody tell me where I can buy the monster card Black Dame?

i am not sure but wasnt it the one in smuggler's route, that guy behind the little house?

does anyone know how to get the page 3 scene 6 ??
that one with young farah

does someone know how too solve treasure map#6??
because where you need too dig it says the ground its too hard for a shovel alone??

and which 2 monsters are the new legendary

I couldn't find anything on the current merchants that would enhance our digging mechanic so I think that treasure is unobtainable as of 1.10

the 2 legendary monsters are the Bandit one who is found in the outside portion of Serenity Bridge

the other is the Fishmouth one who is located in Fierra Falls in the outside portion that has the cave to Castle Warrengard

does someone know where the 2 new legendary are located?

and the page 3 scene 6 scene with young farah i cant find it :(

Just finished v.1.10 and im very happy Beastman Mode B was introduced a while ago cuz i couldn't stand the A mode. The game is ok, definitely not a gem but way above the usual boring shit around hentai RPGs nowadays. Are there plans for new beastman types?

Does someone has a full save file for v1.10?

i am not sure but wasnt it the one in smuggler's route, that guy behind the little house?

Normal it can´t be I have bought the card from this guy.

Have no Black Dame cards so I can´t play about them aso.

Can't get the scene with illumi no mater how many shards I give. Did I miss something?

never seen that bug before you only need 15 for the scene

All of the new character designs are terrible.

Is there already a deadline for the second chapter? It should be 2017 (hopefully....) but that's rather vague and not that good to make my boner great again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back