What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Does anyone know where is Festival Island? I already have a ship and was wondering can i get there, stuck with monsters 2 shotting me at Twin Gates.
Bottom-left corner of the map, to the left of the Hermit's Cottage island.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For this game you're best off using a simple savegame editor, this lets you add any items you want in any amount, including gold. This isn't a game I'd recommend without doing something like this, and I'm not sure I'd even recommend it with, as it features just obscene amounts of empty walking around and incredibly grindy combat.

I'm fairly sure the loqo wiki has all the information on save editing including the files you need.

Yeah I looked into that. You can use the editor off the wiki to give yourself vials of grand experience that raise your level by 1 each time. Best solution to the poor balance of the endgame.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I find that weapons rather than levels are key to beating content.

0nymous

Reputation score

Supposedly the mysterious last party character is available only in NG+.
Anyone can confirm who he is and where to get him?
My best bet was on Wolfgang, but that seems not to be the case.

berndsenb

Reputation score

What exactly do I need to do/not do in order to recruit the huntress? she just left after the forgotten bog and now I can't find her.

rayray

Reputation score

What I need to do to in the league of Pervets to get new missions?
After the first mission I get no further more.

berndsenb

Reputation score

You get another mission after completing the side quest in Odyssa.

Spital2012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What I need to do to in the league of Pervets to get new missions?
After the first mission I get no further more.
I've been trying to figure that out too. Also no one answered my animation question so I'll use your question and ask mine, anyone find it yet?

trigger11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need help with this:

Still struggling to defeat supreme commander Seth, everyone has left my party and its just impossible to take him on even with meteorite armour.

0nymous

Reputation score

BREAKING NEWS based on a reply from Gabe and confirmed ingame:

Party affection DOES DO SOMETHING! It affects The Daily Fap spawns in your mailbox. So the higher affection you have, the more art of a character you receive, two per one party member.
Yep, that's right! The MC is being awarded for being nice to them by getting pictures of them being fucked by horses, monsters, being gangbanged and so forth. Also, that sweet innocent new character Emeralda?
In the pictures she gets turned into a complete slut having no qualms about being fucked by a BBC.

YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME

Prototype909

Reputation score

BREAKING NEWS based on a reply from Gabe and confirmed ingame:

Party affection DOES DO SOMETHING! It affects The Daily Fap spawns in your mailbox. So the higher affection you have, the more art of a character you receive, two per one party member.
Yep, that's right! The MC is being awarded for being nice to them by getting pictures of them being fucked by horses, monsters, being gangbanged and so forth. Also, that sweet innocent new character Emeralda?
In the pictures she gets turned into a complete slut having no qualms about being fucked by a BBC.

YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
Yeah I suspected as much, real waste of what otherwise could've actually been a nice mechanic lol

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need help with this:

Still struggling to defeat supreme commander Seth, everyone has left my party and its just impossible to take him on even with meteorite armour.
I struggled with him a lot, i think i had to be higher level. My solution was to have perma Rage on every party member since Seth does physical only damage. Lots mana potions were used that day...

Edit: Erm... what do you mean everyone left? i had full party...

Last edited:

seiryux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, this game basically turned out to be a big NTR RPG.

Rather disappointed in episode 3 but I guess thats mainly due to my own expectations built up from the previous parts. I don't even like the royal family that much, so I had high hopes for the party members. Or at least the royalty's affection story lines culminating in something. So much for that, we got more of Gabe's horse fetish instead.

Pretty entertaining despite that, though it does feel rushed/incomplete in this episode.

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I looked into that. You can use the editor off the wiki to give yourself vials of grand experience that raise your level by 1 each time. Best solution to the poor balance of the endgame.
What is the editor name for these vials? :p

0nymous

Reputation score

Yeah, this game basically turned out to be a big NTR RPG.

Rather disappointed in episode 3 but I guess thats mainly due to my own expectations built up from the previous parts. I don't even like the royal family that much, so I had high hopes for the party members. Or at least the royalty's affection story lines culminating in something. So much for that, we got more of Gabe's horse fetish instead.

Pretty entertaining despite that, though it does feel rushed/incomplete in this episode.
FUCKING. THIS.

She's gone TOO FAR with her insane insertion/body stretching and horse fetish.
I can understand and tolerate this to a certain extent since she's the creator and it's her creation, but she stepped over that border with the "final" release.
That first fetish of hers was slightly disturbing at first but with the release of Ep III it became outright distasteful. I fucking LOVE Sparrow's art, but when I see all those images of things twice the size of the women they fuck in 90% of his artwork I just sigh with disappointment. That shit is just borderline guro to me and a no-no.

I guess this is what I get for getting myself into this game again. As a person who with some of the most sick and twisted fetishes Internet has conceived
(consensual sex in the missionary position with lights out, tender love and hand holding)
I can only blame myself for being angry at the MC being cockteased and ending with nothing but images of all those girls being viciously fucked by literally anything but him.
Just shows you how different the perspective of a female developer is when making hentai games.

Prototype909

Reputation score

I think the worst offender is Eclipse...he's literally just some random Horse-morph inserted into the game for no other purpose than to be some randomly overpowering antagonist who gets an H-scene

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

I think the worst offender is Eclipse...he's literally just some random Horse-morph inserted into the for no other purpose than to be some randomly overpowering antagonist who gets an H-scene
This as well. I actually liked Neena's character and was hoping for more of her. And Iliona. And Emeralda. Milana, Lilith and all of them.
Instead... "ALL FEMALES ARE FUCKING SLUTS WITH MAGICALLY STRETCHABLE SKIN, ASSHOLES AND VAGINAS WHOSE ORGANS SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR WHEN THEY GET IMPALED ON 10 METER HORSE DONGS ENJOY"

I genuinely hope Gabe doesn't visit this forum and commisions dozens of artwork of what I just described from Sparrow for the Golden Edition just to spite people like me.

EDIT: And how the fuck could I ever forget
Naluna. This shows where LoQO I shined in comparison to LoQO II, really, in the former you get to fuck over Osira and everyone else figuratively and literally. In LoQO II instead of hatefucking the villain you get shown her being gangraped by a bunch of bugs. Here's to hope we'll get more of her in the Golden edition since that's where the plot with the An'Terra is likely to be expanded.

Last edited:

sebebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since i see a lot of people are struggling with this game especially in the later stages i'm going to post a tutorial on how to edit things like hp, gold, sp etc. First of all what you need to do this is to have Cheat engine, and the game of course. Once you have downloaded the cheat engine, open that and the game.

Speed.
Once you have both the game and Cheat engine opened, you need to go to the cheat engine and click on the icon that looks like a computer. The icon is right under file in the top left of the window. Once you have clicked on that find the game (usually near the bottom of the list). The file should be called something along the lines of 0000000C-Game.exe (the numbers before Game.exe that i have posted will not be the same as yours). After you click on the file you will now be able to start changing values of the game. To edit the speed all you need to do is tick the box that says "Enable speedhack", this is right under the"Unrandomiser" box. Once you tick the box a slider should appear. You can then set the speed to whatever you want. Warning if you go over 5.0 the game might crash, I find that 3.5 is the perfect number. Once you have input whatever number you want into the speed click the apply button. Things to note: the whole game speeds up enemies npc's etc. Also the game might crash even if you put a value below 5.0 in. If this happens just close the game and the cheat engine and do it again. Thats all you need to know for speed.

Hp and sp.
Now this is where this can become tricky. To get things started make sure the box that is beside value type is "Binary". You can set it to this by simply clicking on the box and then selecting "Binary" (the default value type is not binary, so you will have to change it). Once this is done start playing the game. Get into a battle that you know you can lose a little health but not to much since you can still die at this point. Before you actually attack find out how much health your character has. For example Latex for me has 5221/5221. Once you know your characters health type your characters current hp (not max hp) into the box under value in the cheat engine. Once you have typed in your characters hp click the button that says "first scan". The scan may take a couple of minutes depending on the speed of your computer. Once the scan is complete Keep defending until the character you scanned takes damage, for example my Latex just got hurt for 364 damage and is now at 4857/5221. Once this is done type the current hp your character now has into box under "value". Now click the button that says "Next scan". Upon doing this Only a few addresses if not one should appear on the left of the screen. If you have more than one get hit by an enemy again and you should see one or two of the addresses change. If you have one address double click the address, and it should now appear at the bottom of the screen. Now click on the part of the address that says "Binary". A window should pop up that has numbers ranging from 1-7. Make sure the box above 1 is ticked. Beside these numbers should be a box that says length. Type the number 20 into that box and press the ok button. Once that is done click to the far right of the address and another window should come up. This window should say change value. Change the value to 100000 and press ok. Once that is done look to the very left of the address and there should be a tick box, which you need to tick after you changed the value. This freezes the number so your health always stays at 100000, or whatever number you changed your hp to. Now if you got 2 addresses you do exactly the same apart from ticking the box on the left. once you have changed the value on both of the boxes click back onto the game window, and one of the addresses should have changed value, and one should still be at 100000. Delete the one that keeps changing at tick the box for the one that is still at 100000. You now have infinite hp for the character you just edited. If you want do do this for more characters press new scan and repeat the process. Editing sp and gold is exactly the same as this. The only difference is that you have to use sp, if you want to edit that, or spend gold if you want to edit that.

Exp
with the exp you can do the same that you do with the hp or sp, you need to find out the exp you have twice and have binari 1>18 then in the value you need to insert 18 9s and do a battle, then you will win exp to lvl 49, you can do the same all the times you want, if you keep inserting 18 9s with lvl 49 you will up to 59,
Probs to Zoldar for finding this out.

Hope this helps. I know it is a long tutorial but you can now finally finish the game or kill some of them Ultimas is you were struggling before. If you have any problems feel free to pm me :)

Last edited:

channing84

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so as of now im only missing two cg scenes. its in the western addition, between osira ass fucking and osira cerbby cock licking. i have all the easterns and westerns besides those two scenes. so if anybody could help me i would appreciate it. also if anybody NEEDS help im willing to lend it out
also where does one find the ceremonial blade?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.