What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Does anyone have a list of how to get all the scenes? I'm missing a lot. Not sure which one I've already missed and which ones are still available...

trigger11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get the ship then sail it to the south-west corner of the map.
Thanks! :D

Now i'm fighting loads of master hen'tai's, they are way to OP! Sometimes I just wanna use cheatengine but I cant find the enemies health value lol

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i used cheat engine to mod my char levels

with everyone 99 and having meteorite equipment it was not super difficult to kill late end enemies

and once you get onix on someone their phys damage is basically doubled

i currently deal about 60-100k damage a turn without crit by having grand rage+ fury and onyx weapons :D

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

about the save file sharing, my browser is being fiddely with mega so i'll just post url in this forum once i have it uploaded.
it seems simpler.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Couple of questions.
1. What is the point of cocklot isle?
2. What is the point on Divinity Isle?
3. I can't seem to figure out what to do with Duncan after finding him on Shipwreck beach.
4. There's something behind Dargon on Festival Island but I have no idea what since he wont move.
5. The tower of despair says something about doing it over once you've cleared it, what exactly do you have to do to finish everything there?
6. Is the only place to farm Stardust in that hellhole knows as the Haven?
7. Oh, and I've fought 2 bosses (one in Thebes and the one in Valsomething village out in the woods) that said something about another. Am I missing more of those bosses somewhere?

@Trigger, yeah, that fight made me use cheat engine to give all my characters unlimited health.

Ohhh, thanks Xerther. I looked at how many collectibles I'm missing and wanted to bang my head into a wall. Will be looking forward to it :)

Last edited:

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Couple of questions.
1. What is the point of cocklot isle?
2. What is the point on Divinity Isle?
3. I can't seem to figure out what to do with Duncan after finding him on Shipwreck beach.
4. There's something behind Dargon on Festival Island but I have no idea what since he wont move.
5. The tower of despair says something about doing it over once you've cleared it, what exactly do you have to do to finish everything there?
6. Is the only place to farm Stardust in that hellhole knows as the Haven?
:)

1. I would bet exp/gold farm
2. I would say NG+ or Ultra perhaps, haven't got there yet
3. I think it has been confirmed by gabe that's a NG+ thing
4. Go at night but it doesn't have anything
5. After reaching the top and killing the last boss you get that message. After going through every unique room (an achievement should pop by then) you can fight a powered up version of the boss (don't know if you have to go in a run with bosses spawned since i did mine like that).
6. According the notebook Overwatchers in inner sanctun drop them. You seem to know your way around cheat engine, just hack item count and set it to "101" and freeze while crafting. Makes it easy to find it again next time you need it.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That was quick, thank you :) Maybe I'll wander over to NG+ then.

I can't seem to locate the address for stardust since I only ever had 2 of them and cheatengine runs into an overflow error since I'm guessing there's millions of variables that are set to 2 in the game. Maybe I'm doing something wrong though.

I'll check the overwatchers, that would be most useful. [edit] Yep, they do, ok, screw the Haven.

trigger11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i used cheat engine to mod my char levels

with everyone 99 and having meteorite equipment it was not super difficult to kill late end enemies

and once you get onix on someone their phys damage is basically doubled

i currently deal about 60-100k damage a turn without crit by having grand rage+ fury and onyx weapons :D
Interesting, how did you search for the values? What was the value type?

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can level up the slow way by modifying a characters XP total. Sebebon has a post on how to do it on page 91.

Legion64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Shipwrecker is indeed in Stonehedge. You have to kill 15 cursed pirates on the ghost ship floating on the ocean to get him to come out. He appears in the little secluded area that's in the north-eastern corner of the village.

A guide of sorts for the rest of the legendaries would also be nice. I'm missing a couple and I've pretty much used Diane's advice wherever possible and I sure as heck ain't going to kill 15 of each monster randomly to find out.
I'm calling bullshit on that Shipwrecker. I've killed more than 15 groups of cursed pirates and he's nowhere to be found.

trigger11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can level up the slow way by modifying a characters XP total. Sebebon has a post on how to do it on page 91.
Ah cheers for that! I got them all at lvl 99 but their attack is now way near 10k!

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Weapons make a much bigger difference than levels. With the best weapons (from the hermit blacksmith) at L95~ my characters all do around 15k unbuffed and with might/fury/rage on around 35-40k each. So yeah, that's a lot of damage later on and is probably why the end game bosses are so ridiculously powerful.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is stupid, I know it is, but using the orb of restoration is then making NG+, and ergo a second use of the orb of restoration will be new game ultra, right?

winner699

Reputation score

Anyone can send me (MP) a save file on the final of LOQO2 episode 2?? i loose my save file :(:(:(

THX :D!

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is stupid, I know it is, but using the orb of restoration is then making NG+, and ergo a second use of the orb of restoration will be new game ultra, right?
I think so. Only on NG+ myself.

Anyone know what the ???? area in the desert below Shaab is? There's some tombs.. Seems like it's related to a quest.

We're all waiting on a mostly complete save file Hid :p

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think so. Only on NG+ myself.

Anyone know what the ???? area in the desert below Shaab is? There's some tombs.. Seems like it's related to a quest.

We're all waiting on a mostly complete save file Hid :p
Superb. The ???? area is where the temple of sacrifice was, dunno why it's ???? now though. I think I'm 68%, probably won't bother with Legendaries because I don't have the patience. I have all scenes on eastern, need to do Velvettas quest for Western, and I'm currently scrounging for Gnolls trade and tablets of history. I reckon for the animation you need all the tablets, then there'll be a special tablet that unlocks, which you must find to receive said animation.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of Velvetta's quest, are you supposed to get something after the last part? Because I sent her to the slave post and got nothing.

Spital2012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Superb. The ???? area is where the temple of sacrifice was, dunno why it's ???? now though. I think I'm 68%, probably won't bother with Legendaries because I don't have the patience. I have all scenes on eastern, need to do Velvettas quest for Western, and I'm currently scrounging for Gnolls trade and tablets of history. I reckon for the animation you need all the tablets, then there'll be a special tablet that unlocks, which you must find to receive said animation.
One part I really want to find out is how to get the animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.