What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active NTR [Infidelisoft] Swing & Miss

Infidelisoft

Lurker
Reputation score

Swing & Miss is an adult visual novel, or eroge. It is a mostly linear story centered around themes such as swinging, netorare (or netorase), moral degeneration, and female domination. It will contain a lengthy story and our artist Iero's beautiful artwork (you can contact her at [email protected]) to illustrate the characters and (erotic) event scenes.

The story centers around the protagonist (you) and your wife Fiona. The two of you have been married for over a decade and get along perfectly. You know you're blessed to have a wife like Fiona, but you can't help but wish you had a more active sex life with her...

Meanwhile your new co-worker Davis is struggling with a similar issue: although frequency is not their problem, him and his new wife Kyleigh both want to take the lead in the bedroom. Davis comes to you with the obvious solution: if the two of you just swap wives, there's two perfect sexual matches instead of two mismatches...

The characters the story focuses on are your wife Fiona, your co-worker Davis, and his wife Kyleigh. You will read most of the story from the protagonist's (the player can decide his name) perspective, but later in the game there's plenty of scenes from Fiona's perspective as well. At the start of the game you can decide whether you want to read the scenes from your wife's perspective as well, or would rather fully immerse yourself into the protagonist and read his scenes only.

Fiona is a woman in her mid-thirties and the protagonist's wife. She was raised conservatively and taught not to talk about things like sex. She's kind and an amazing cook.

As the story progresses she will open up about sex and be less embarrassed about the subject or the initiation of act itself. The question is until what point this is still a positive development...

Kyleigh is the protagonist's co-worker's newlywed wife and the protagonist's partner in the swapping arrangement. She's assertive and easy-going, and works in fashion.

She's very open sexually and seems to know no shame. She's dominant by nature, a trait which emerges more and more as the protagonist spends more time with her in the bedroom...

Davis is the protagonist's co-worker and his subordinate. He's young and permanently cheerful.

He loves his wife very much, but is also very interested in the protagonist's wife. He appears to have the best intentions at first, but may have ulterior motives...

the teaser now!
the current version on SubscribeStar now!
the current version on Patreon now!​

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So let's make a summary of all the information, correct me if I said something wrong:

-The game will start as a swinging game in which you change a kind and submissive girl for a no shame dominant one (just to say it but swinging could be said to be a type of netorase)
-This can develop into netorare if you take the wrong choices
-It's a linear story in which you need to choose the right option or you may have the wife stolen from him

That's what I got clear from the game.

As endings I would expect:

-Netori: The MC ends with both girls
-Netorare: The MC ends alone
-Full change: The MC ends with Kyleigh and Davis with Fiona
-Nothing changed: The MC continues with Fiona and Davis with Kyleigh
-Perhaps yuri: Both girls end up together and leave.

As a first project it seems okay, however a fetish like netorare I think it needs quite a bit more of interaction and freedom, which is something that this game will not offer, from what I have seen in many NTR games, most of them give the player a certain degree of freedom and are more event focused rather than mostly linear with a few choices. However this is just my personal opinnion.

OP
Infidelisoft

Infidelisoft

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a swinging/netorase game which will end up in netorare. The core audience is supposed to be fans of NTR, so no good endings have been drafted so far. On the other hand the story develops quite slowly, so it will take a while/quite a few updates before it actually reaches a netorare part of the story.

Fiona (protagonist's wife) will stay submissive throughout the entire game. The female domination elements come from Kyleigh (netori's wife). Another fairly important theme in the visual novel will be moral degeneration with a focus on physical changes/bimbofication.

No interaction other than choices are planned, and even those are simple choices leading directly to a certain route/ending. Originally I had planned to include a lot of choices which give you points towards a certain ending, but then I realized how annoying replaying to get enough invisible points for a certain ending would be. So no, there will be no freedom. I have ideas for a netorare project which does grant a lot of freedom, but think starting out with something simple is the way to go for a first project.

Thank you for your comments.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes, moooooore NTR! I would cheer for you by throwing money at you, but I don't have any, so I will just give you a thumbs up!

OP
Infidelisoft

Infidelisoft

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you and no problem. The free teaser will be updated once a new "arc" has been completed and eventually the final game will become free as well. Only doing the Patreon to get the project made, finished, and if possible add some more expensive additions like voice acting, not looking to make a profit or even break even on this.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's a swinging/netorase game which will end up in netorare. The core audience is supposed to be fans of NTR, so no good endings have been drafted so far. On the other hand the story develops quite slowly, so it will take a while/quite a few updates before it actually reaches a netorare part of the story.

Fiona (protagonist's wife) will stay submissive throughout the entire game. The female domination elements come from Kyleigh (netori's wife). Another fairly important theme in the visual novel will be moral degeneration with a focus on physical changes/bimbofication.

No interaction other than choices are planned, and even those are simple choices leading directly to a certain route/ending. Originally I had planned to include a lot of choices which give you points towards a certain ending, but then I realized how annoying replaying to get enough invisible points for a certain ending would be. So no, there will be no freedom. I have ideas for a netorare project which does grant a lot of freedom, but think starting out with something simple is the way to go for a first project.

Thank you for your comments.
A good mentality to have. I've seen to many projects try to do to much and fail. Also how far will you take the bimbofication? Are we talking dolled up or actual physical change like increased proportions?

OP
Infidelisoft

Infidelisoft

Lurker
Reputation score
Dolled up/slutty, and even then within the lines of what was fits with the character design. In totality the changes in Fiona's appearance are quite big when you compare her original look to her "most slutty endings"-look, but there will not be any sudden enormous changes in her appearance. It's not exactly Japanese gyaru nor exactly like some of those 3D bimbofication works.

Stuff like make-up, breast- and lip augmentation were discussed with the artist but eventually not used for het sprites. Tans, hair color and style changes, piercings, a tattoo, and slutty clothing are.

OP
Infidelisoft

Infidelisoft

Lurker
Reputation score

Compared to version 0.01.1 this version adds:
  • 1 new chapter
  • 2 new CG event scenes with a total of 11 new variations
  • 8 new sprite variations
  • 1K more words

OP
Infidelisoft

Infidelisoft

Lurker
Reputation score

Version 0.13.2 is now out on SubscribeStar as Patreon has blocked the page and been completely unresponsive about restoring it. Please consider supporting the project over at SubscribeStar.