What's new

ACT [swiss made] S*mus and the Mission to Z*b*s RJ062952 RE062952

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Mission to Zebes - Out on MU

so, anyone found any gamplay secrets or anything special yet?
for example: I found that on the second level if you shoot the red eyes, appearing in the darkness from tme to time, it takes a considerable amount of survival time off the timer. you can even shoot them multiple times during a single appearance (if you are fast enough and the difficulty selected allows it)
this makes the second level much easier and faster

anyone else found anything? for example how to skip the mini game in the beginning where you have to shoot down the spaceship?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've found a few secret glitches that left me with no hits left throughout the entirety of the game. I also was transported back to the first level after beating the robots.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

On the galery, you can click the chick to have a minor bonus animation.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

I've found a few secret glitches that left me with no hits left throughout the entirety of the game. I also was transported back to the first level after beating the robots.
You actually beat the robot (just one, I think) by shooting the explosives on the ground to lower its health bar. You can get more when you run out by shooting the row of explosives.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So the time limit is just an auto loss?

I figured it was sending out multiple robots with different life bars, not new robots each time. I thought that's why they kept resetting, as opposed to just moving back a step.

Still gay that I lost the spaceship level twice without ever even starting it.

E

Exofluke

Not a bad game... And there's some words this time... I guess it's confirmed as tentacle/monster rape.

I Approve this flash game! *stamp* xD

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I, too, flubbed at the robot level the first time I tried it. The introductory spaceship level is an interesting addition to Swiss Made's repertoire. And the variety in enemy behaviours (I'm talking about the shooting part) is neat.

About my biggest annoyance with this game is a simple one. Samus is blond. This lady is brunette. Granted, she doesn't look much like Samus (different hairstyle, different proportions, different artist...), but since they already put in the Varia Suit, and named it "Mission to Zebes", and stuck in metroids...

Also, I'd prefer it if you didn't have to start a stage from the beginning if you got killed in the middle of it. Maybe they couldn't figure out how to do it any other way... but I wish they had.

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree, either the number of lives needs to reset between levels or (better) the "Time to Survive" bar shouldn't reset if you get hit.

This game's actually difficult enough to make you work during the gameplay sections - which enhances the payoff sections, if you ask me. Pity the best animations are in the first, easiest stage.

Also, the music on the jungle stage is amazing.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, the music on the jungle stage is amazing.
Heh, I was actually thinking the same thing. In fact, the music between the water level and the jungle was actually generally good. Too bad the chick's voice was so often looped and kind of grating on the nerves.

Zombieman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know what to do after the final fight? I keep on getting BAD ENDING.. and then goes back to the main page...that supposed to happen?

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to die less than 3 times to get the good ending and unlock the gallary (which code is 768).

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

How about the good ending on hard mode? I'm not good enough to get past the cave stage (or I get too weak-willed on the jungle or final stage >_< ) so I've not seen it yet.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Most likely they would try to justify it with "well most people are going to pirate it so I need to charge higher".

As for the game itself, I really liked this one. I also noticed that besides the long animations themselves, some of the scenes have little extra bits if you don't click the next button right away, but for most of the scenes I didn't bother waiting to find out.
Any examples, I haven't noticed any of these.

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Any examples, I haven't noticed any of these.
Mother Brain during her first phase, upright pose

Once you cycle through to the oviposition, stay on that screen for a while and her facial expression changes after the 4th egg.

Also, on the drill machine in the water level, when it's being held deep inside her, if you wait for a while the sound of the drill changes (different speed or direction).

Also, the thing with the claws in that stage will occasionally perform another ram at almost any point in the cycle.

These are all that I've noticed.

9Gods9

Reputation score

Edit: Sorry about that just saw the info about the secret door thx alot!

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I'm going to wait on the Mother Brain one and see if she ever runs out of balls/eggs/marbles/ w/e the hell those things are. Probably won't ACTUALLY run out, but the tank looks like it'll get emptied.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried that, after it got emptied it just keeps on grabbing balls out of nowhere. Also no effect on the girl for ammount of stuff forced into her.

Similar to the mushroom people, eventually a few remain standing and no more move around to get her.

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I managed to control myself enough to beat hard mode, you get a new gallery code (879). Only difference I've seen is that it makes it more obvious that there's a hidden animation if you click on the girl in the middle in the gallery.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I managed to control myself enough to beat hard mode, you get a new gallery code (879). Only difference I've seen is that it makes it more obvious that there's a hidden animation if you click on the girl in the middle in the gallery.
is it..
frustrating?

(i can't even beat easy mode properly)

Status
Not open for further replies.