What's new

Sylvia(warmen254)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Sylvia(warmen254)

The creature just stay there looking at her, maybe wondering why she looks so upset. Soon Sylvia show her anger against it with a quick cut on his slime body, scared the creature try to get away, like a little baby who looks for a place to be safe.

ap 5

slime 1 wound

warmen254

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seeing the Slime run after her first hit Sylvia immediatly regrets slashing at it and puts her weapons away. I guess you didn't know i didn't like what you where doing she says not knowing if it can understand her or not.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With some holes in her lower clothes, Sylvia can see how the creature reach a corner an only "turn" to her when she try to talk with it, it was hard to know if the creature could understand her, as this remain in the place ready to jump and run away, the strange sounds coming from it are weak and squishy and soon Sylvia can reach a muffed female voice coming from inside the house.

Now inside, she can see than the house have a rustic theme, skins and a fire place rest at a side close a wood seat, a little dinning room and a kitchen who use wood at other room and stairs than lead to maybe a restroom.

warmen254

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seeing the slime still being scared of her Sylvia decides to leave it alone for now and goes up the stairs to find out where the womens voice is coming from.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Even when the stairs were made of wood, they dont make enought noise to advise of her presence. The room door was half opened and inside was a trap not armed close the door.

Inside the room Sylvia can see a bed than have part of the blankets on the floor; a soft monster skin on the floor, it was a wolf with the size of a bear, even with her boots Sylvia can feel the soft fur; a weardrove, a closed and a little place to put some books.

On the floor rest a red silk dress and a white underwear and close them is a closed door with water sounds and soft pleasant sounds of a female. Just then Sylvia heard the slime sounds of the little creature who is now behind her, suddenly a pink mass of tentacles sprout from bellow the woman bed and the slime moves to make Sylvia be able to leave the room, as the tentacles wait for her next move.

warmen254

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sylvia thankfully makes use of the slime's movement and goes for the door. Only to turn around after going through it to see if the slime will be ok.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The slime looks pasive, making little noises to the creature, like if it try to talk with the tentacle mass, who remain inside the room, as the woman start to talk again, her muffed voice cant be heard for Sylvia but soon the slime moves away and slowly start to return to the entrance room like if nothing is happening.

warmen254

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thankfull for the slime Sylvia follows it downstairs again and decides to wait there for the women to be done with her bath.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The little slime remain at her side, a little scared of Sylvia's weapons, yet still ready to try to call her attention in case than she try to touch something, until the point of get in front of her and push her softly away. Finally after a long time the woman get out the bathroom and after say some unknown words, the tentacles close the door after look to the intruder for a moment.

Some minutes later the creatures opened the door and slide until fall on the first floor, trying to leave the fewer slime as they move close Sylvia. Meanwhile the woman with a tan skin, blue eyes and large wet silver hair get out using a dark summer dress, at her hands she have a bow and a bag with arrows who soon is placed on her back, she say something in an unknown idiom, but after notice than Sylvia cant understand her, she point down as she said in Sylvia lenguage. Drop your weapons and then we will talk

warmen254

Demon Girl
Reputation score

coming downstairs Sylvia takes a seat and then tries to pet the slime hoping to comfort it a little about her attack

Seeing the women come down the stairs with a bow in her hands she gets scared for a moment but hides it as good as possible having expected something like that because she entered without permission.

After the women said to her to drop her weapons Sylvia quickly puts her sword and knife on the grond on the other side of where the little slime is trying not to scare it. Then she begins to talk. I'm sorry about entering without permission but I got a little to exited when I saw this house, I hope u can forgive me for that.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Without get close, the woman who only looks to have a pair of years more than Sylvia answer with a serious tone.

I understand you, yet still normaly i would make you get out of my lands in the instant. Luckily my pet looks to believe in you, even when you are a human, it could be for that odd smell coming from your clothes Said using her free hand to protect her nose, as she frown a little, Sylvia cant really smell so bad, but maybe she is just used to the smell of the Captain's clothes.

Can you say me who are you and why you reach this place, its full of traps to scare the townpeople of come here. Also, i want to heard from you if you do something more in my house.

warmen254

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well umm... I came from near the beach i have a little tipi there so i'm not from the town. Don't even know where the town is. Sylvia turns a little red knowing that it's probebly weird for someone not to know that.

I was just scouting the area when I landed in one of your traps and got hit by a dart. I wasn't shure if it was poisoned or not but hoped the one who had layed the trap would have an antidote if it was. Then I simply used the trees to hit the groud as least as possible and came at your house.

After knocking on the door I entered and sort of tore up your net. Getting even more red she continues Then I attacked your slime because I thought it was attacking me but as soon as I found out it was a miss understanging I stopped and then went upstairs to see if I could meet up with u. After the tentacles under your bed grabbed at me I decided to wait downstairs for you to finish your bath. by now she didn't even dare looking at the women anymore knowing that her story might anger her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The tanned girl heard the invasor with a calmed seriou face at the start, not moving from her place and hearing all to decide what to do with her.

Of course than as Sylvia continued, a frown on the perfect woman face was more evident, until she reach to say what she do when she get inside her house.

HOW YOU DARE TO HIT IT!? ITS JUST A CHILD... [many unknown words] Even in this beatifull ancient unknown idion, Sylvia could feel the rage of this woman, like a mother who just heard than someone do something to her child. The silverhaired woman stay there for a moment until calm herself, when her sight saw her two pets looking worried for her and the little slime resting at the human side when this end to talk.

After calm herself a little more the woman decide to give a chance to the human who looks to really feel bad for what she had done
Im sure than you should know than this will be not only solved saying the truth, you must pay for all your crimes, this time will be only some works, be glad than you have this chance. She then wait for the human answer.

warmen254

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thankfull for the chance to make up for her mistakes Sylvia quickly takes it. I`m sorry I didn`t know it was just a child. But that indeed doesn`t make it ok what I did. Thank you for giving me a chance to make up for it and I will take my punishment without complaining, because I know that I did wrong. She sais, still not able to look at the women.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the same tone, but maybe more calmed, the tanned woman said some unknown words and in the instant the tentacle mass take the human swords, Sylvia was not so fast even when she was looking on the floor, the tentacles were to many and her focus on the talk too.

At least the silverhaired girl place her bow close the arrow bag and start to go downstair. Dont worry, you will have them later, its just than i feel better talking without the use of weapons.

Lets talk about your first work, a easy one. The creature who you hurt feed himself with many differents fluids, its race have a like for the woman sex juices, they use them to grow and heal themselves, normaly it will take me days to cure it, but with your help im sure than it will be fine today. Will you accept or were you lying about do anything?

warmen254

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sylvia is shocked when she sees the tentacles taking her weapons but is to affraid to make the women more angry at her so she doestn't say anything about it. When the women says she will get them back she can only nod to let her know she understands.

She follows the women down the stairs and gets a little scared of what the women tels her to do. Now I understand why he did what he did. She says now even more ashamed about hitting the slime I have to tell the truth, I don't realy want this but I made the mistake to attack him so I have to take the responsibility for my actions so yes I will do it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman guide the human to a unused room, with boxes and clothes in the walls, the center was empty and there easily Sylvia could feed the slime Dont worry, he is really gently and will try to do it slowly until you ask him to do it faster, i train them to never hurt a woman and they havent do it in their whole life, except when i order them. Take out your clothes and just rest on the floor, if you help him this will be faster Said the silverhaired girl before leave both alone, Sylvia can see how the slime stay at her side without make a move, just with his body turning to her like expecting an order or waiting another soft touch from the human.

warmen254

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok. was the only thing Sylvia could get out.

After the women left she slowly undresses and puts her clothes on one of the boxes. I guess I have to do this now. she says to herself and goes to the slime first petting it a little and then slowly pulling it a little closer. Come on don't be she, I won't hurt you again. She says to it as nicely as possible.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Soon the creature get close her nude body, his fears were more worries about if he must do it or the female still dont was ready.

The creature started touching her soft skin close her neither with a pair of little appendages, Sylvia maybe at start feel the need to stop it, but for some reason the soft touches and the slime were really startin to feel good, a pair of minutes and she just get on her knees, her cheeks red and a little cape of sweat at her body started to get built, her breath softly increase and soft whimpers leave her lips, her breasts soon were caressed by others slime tentacles and other one get close her mouth, at the begining she dont let him pass, but as more time passed, a strange need to taste the strange slime started to grow until she shyless opened her mouth and the slimy tentacle get inside, letting her feed herself with a delicious fluid than increase even more her arousament, her ass soon get caressed too and now the creature just wait for her next move, as he start to drink her juices from her wet honeyhole.