What's new

Announcement [System4-5-1] システム4-5-1 BITE! (Kill la Kill) RE133412 RJ133412

Babbyhouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just thought I'd bring this new release to everyone's attention since I haven't seen any threads about it yet.

It's pretty good, not quite as good as his Dirty Pair game but still pretty good, I'm not sure how to get 100% on scene 2 though after trying most of the usual tricks you have to do in order to get extra scenes in his games.
This time, you have your way with Ryuko from that hyper anime "Ki*l la Ki*l" in this Erotic Flash Game!

Grope and tease Ryuko-chan in restraint as much as you like!
Full of animation!
Enjoy the flash game with new mouse operations!
And of course voiced!

Last edited by a moderator:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New System4-5-1 game! BITE! (Kill la Kill)

Saw a copy of it lying around on hentai4daily.

branden

Reputation score

i can´t manage to make it work... it always stays in a red screen when i try to play it

OP
B

Babbyhouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can´t manage to make it work... it always stays in a red screen when i try to play it
Are you making sure to open the swf file called frame001 or something? Because that's the file that will load everything when you need to rather than opening each scene. I don't think you'd need to do anything with applocale to play this.

branden

Reputation score

Are you making sure to open the swf file called frame001 or something? Because that's the file that will load everything when you need to rather than opening each scene. I don't think you'd need to do anything with applocale to play this.
yes, but nothing happens. i tried using 7zip too thinking that its was a problem with the japanese thing but still dont work.

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I have the same problem. Nothing loads even though I played it and extracted it with japanese locale. Tried two browsers, standalone flash player, updated flash...nothing.

OP
B

Babbyhouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes, but nothing happens. i tried using 7zip too thinking that its was a problem with the japanese thing but still dont work.
Strange, try bakaloader if you haven't already, otherwise I'm not sure what other things you can do.

RippyD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try baka loader, that worked for me.

Does someone know the tricks to get 100% ?

OP
B

Babbyhouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Scene 1:
Click on each breast and spin the mouse till your % goes up

You can click and drag on the body to move down towards the crotch.

Then click on and next to the pussy to tease and spread it, do that until your % goes up.

Then drag away from the body again and a dick should come up, cum on her to get 100%.

Scene 2:
Click on her ass to grab her panties, you can slide them to the side and also pull them by moving up when you grab them, doing both will get you like 14%, you should also rub her pussy through the panties as well to score another 7%.

After moving her panties to the side you can tease her anus and tease and finger her pussy, after this you should be at like, 50%. Then you can zoom out and spread her asscheeks and fuck her by pressing your dick against her and holding it there till it goes in. Then just fuck her till you cum.

Then if you take your hands off her by zooming out from her ass and clicking on her panties you'll be able to finger her ass, then just zoom out again, grab her ass and you'll be able to fuck her in the ass. Then just repeat what you did but for her pussy and you'll get 100%. But 100%-ing scene 2 seems to result in a game over screen, so do the other scenes first.

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it doesnt load (red screen) from the html file just start from frame001.swf or Opening.swf

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Click and hold, then move rhythmically is usually how you get 100% on most of the scenes

branden

Reputation score

even with bakaloader dont work. it doesnt matter, i'll wait till a gif version appear

dragek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Scene 1: Grope right breast and left nipple. Tease vagina, spread vagina. Upon hitting 67%, automatically progress to jacking off on her.

Scene 2-1: Tease vagina, pull up panties. Pull panties to the side to progress to 2-2.
Scene 2-2: Finger vagina until she cums. Will unlock scene 2-3. Zoom out and grab her ass to progress.
If you had vaginal sex with her, you can finger her ass until she cums to unlock anal sex in 2-3.
Scene 2-3: Pull up penis and hold it up until it inserts, move mouse up and down until you cum. Having sex with her unlocks anal fingering. Click the part of her panties you pulled aside to go back to 2-2.
After fingering her ass until she cums, you can have anal sex. Completing anal sex will go to the ending.

Scene 3: Pull her breasts down, then release. Pull down again, but hold until her top comes off. Repeat first step, then move mouse until you see hand hovering. Click, hold and move your mouse for paizuri sex.

Scene 4: Click face. Click and hold her head and move mouse up and down until sparkles, repeated step 2 until you cum in her mouth.

Scene 5: Tease vagina and ass till she cums. Grab top edge of panties, pull up and hold until they come off. Finger her vagina and ass until she cums.

There ya go.