What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-Enta-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho / シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖 (RE153653) (RJ153653)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kejuAsin

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone give the full guide of the hentai scene in recollection?
+ i'm kinda stuck, i already killed the ore village guy, and idk where to go anymore. Maybe in the castle but i cant get in? There's always 2 guard in front of the gate of the castle that push me if i tried to go inside, i have tried to go inside by water but still cannot go inside... Please help thx

Astriedax

Lurker
Reputation score
Same doubt as above. I'm wondering if there's an guide for scenes unlock, in English.
Also, I am wondering if there is any other game from the same developer, that was been translated to English?

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone give the full guide of the hentai scene in recollection?
+ i'm kinda stuck, i already killed the ore village guy, and idk where to go anymore. Maybe in the castle but i cant get in? There's always 2 guard in front of the gate of the castle that push me if i tried to go inside, i have tried to go inside by water but still cannot go inside... Please help thx
In the village near the top of hte map you'll find some banboo sticks - you'll need them to get in the water. You'll have to learn the proper tecnhinuq ftom Tengu. He's in the forest, west of hte tea house. Just jump over the fence.
Then go into the water (you'll need a key) till you reach the moat. There will be a rock in the water. go to land near it and you'll be able to "activate" the river to make a jump across it to the castle

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I busted out my RPGM Ace VX to jump into the programming. The black ninja mask can be found in one of the normal houses in Ore Village, there's a bandit boss you have to fight.

Specifically, it's the house at the top, just right of the entrance to the mine. You have to activate your Sex Change Jutsu for him to appear.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update that meets the standard for old OPs to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.