What's new

RPG RPG Maker [たちのりぶらんこ / standing swing] 囚われの神様と旅の少女 / The Captured God and a Traveler Girl (RE243859, RJ243859)

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't seem to find a thread and this is the first time I'm making one so here we go:

Standard RPG Game. The main character's name is called Mizuha and from what I gather the purpose of the story is to make money and help rebuild a village/temple. She's also finding her sister's technique to cure a disease. After arriving at a village there is a temple that was destroyed and the villages are in need of money to pay some tax. There's a god that you help out and will help you throughout the story and you must find some "god objects" to regain his power.

The controls are just the standard RPG controls with:
Z and X for confirm and cancel respectively, CTRL for skip, and Left / Right / Up / Down Arrow keys: Movement

Scenes can be skipped if you already saw it.
There seems to be some sort of H bar that you'll see in combat and I don't know exactly what it does yet. There is combat rape and you gain a level in the H bar upon climaxing.
Apparently there is some other things like gambling and prostitution and some of these scenes are pixel animations. You can also find various scenes at various times of the day that progress as you keep getting them.
There is GOR as well and multiple endings.
The enemies are pretty strong so you need to grind a bit, but I think once you reach a high enough level you can go behind enemies and just execute them for exp to grind.
Genre includes some bondage, prostitution, beastiality, and rape so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeagullsAreEvil

Reputation score
After you reach level 2 in the H bar, you can masturbate back at the first house if you're above 60 in the H bar.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not all the map is shown on my screen.
Anyone know how to fix this?

god.PNG

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SoulLess Child said:
edit: ver 1.06 is the latest on DLSite.
That seems to be the case right now, though the version *in the link* seems to actually be 1.04.

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A bit more info would be welcome... for starters, OS? are you running in Jap locale? screen size? did you reduce the game's window's size?

edit:

that's three versions, and over a week, ago.
the reason i said it cuz people are talking about how buggy the game is i just finished the game without having encountering any of the bugs

edit: I'm running windows 10 and no I'm not running a locale on and i didn't reduce the games window size i fullscreened the game

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You were probably mainly lucky enough to not encounter them.

and those questions weren't directed at you, but XaaaCi and scesarin who said they had issues.
yea i know they weren't i was just letting everyone know that it was on nyaa not sure what version of the game yall where using

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A bit more info would be welcome... for starters, OS? are you running in Jap locale? screen size? did you reduce the game's window's size?

edit:

that's three versions, and over a week, ago.
I run it on windows 8 on 1366 x 768 res.
No i did not reduce the game's window size, it just turns out like that.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For some reasons, it is 1) zoomed in, and 2) not showing any NPCs.
It's zoomed in, so when i go down, my character won't be shown. I can see the npc though, it's just the map is zoomed in to the top left, so i cant see the rest of it.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's zoomed in, so when i go down, my character won't be shown. I can see the npc though, it's just the map is zoomed in to the top left, so i cant see the rest of it.
Have you tried switching to full-screen and back with F4? Also, make sure the files and folders of the game are not set to 'read-only'. May help.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have you tried switching to full-screen and back with F4? Also, make sure the files and folders of the game are not set to 'read-only'. May help.
Tried both if them, still didn't work. Thanks for the help though.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Hopefully it makes the game less buggy. It was pretty bad on release if I remember

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Purchased the game yesterday and gave it another a try. The game has been updated to version 1.14 with a full gallery save included and some minor bug fixes. However, I did encounter one bug in the gallery room where the cg did not dissappear. Moreover, I still would appreciate to have a guide on this game since there's more than one ending. Pm me if you want the link (for downloading it).

Photoshooter

Reputation score
Purchased the game yesterday and gave it another a try. The game has been updated to version 1.14 with a full gallery save included and some minor bug fixes. However, I did encounter one bug in the gallery room where the cg did not dissappear. Moreover, I still would appreciate to have a guide on this game since there's more than one ending. Pm me if you want the link (for downloading it).
Would you mind sharing the full gallery save file with us?