What's new

Taimanin Yukikaze

Reputation score
ZIZ Entertainment have announced that they are releasing the first episode of a Taimanin Yukikaze anime at the end of November...

No sign of Tentacles in this one, i'm afraid, but nonetheless, i am looking forward to it... On a related note, at the same time, they appear to be releasing a Live Action one as well...

Although, this could just be a poster... i don't speak moon runes...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Taimanin Yukikaze

If it's the game I'm thinking of then no, there most likely won't be any tentacles in this one. The CG set only has one 'tentacle' section, which is 13 images long, which I'm guessing they'll skip over entirely. That or improve upon it. I'm hoping it's the latter, but we've seen what's happened to hentai series released recently.

But yeah, you can expect a fair bit of rape, domination, and slutification if they follow the game.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just in case anyone wanted a copy of the preview of this new one...

is a mega.co link~

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This just came out today. Damn... the Taimanin series really puts out some of the best scenes and animation.

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

rinko looks beautiful :D
should waiting for EP 2 [ motto motto , EP 3 and 4 ] :p

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes! We need more Rinko scenes in the next few episodes! XD

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if im not mistaken
ziz always make anime is 4 EP,right ??
[ think about next Episode XD~ ]

InMyDreams

Reputation score

I've been looking forward to this for a little while, but I think I'll put off watching it until a group subs it.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This has the coolest intro of any hentai I've ever seen. Flashy, with a cool song.

This is also probably the most wholesome video I have seen made from a Black Lilith game.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i never thought i'd see the day that 'wholesome' would be used to positively describe the contents of a Black Lilith production lol.

next challenge: positive use of "family oriented" :p

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

Trust me Blue it gets faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from wholesome. I've played the game and it goes into some HARD NTR

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

In case you are interested in something a little similar but a little different, there is a live action version of this.

Just throwing this out there...but yeah, the live action version was pretty damn hot. Not sure of the original story line of Taimanin Yukikaze but the video is 4 hours long and goes through a lot of scenes. There are no tentacles at all in the live action so I'm guessing there probably won't be any in the animated version either. Honestly though, I'm fine with that. Tentacles have started to feel a little bland and boring to me at times. As for the animated version, I thought it was done very well. Yukikaze is sexy as hell. Not really looking forward to the next episode that much though. It's gonna be the other girl and meh...the only thing I like about her is the purple hair.

Last edited: