What's new

[Complete - Partial] [たろバウム] 英雄姉妹アリアナ&マリア~淫欲の苗床~ (RJ300346)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite:
ulmf thread: none yet

This one had a very small database, so I threw together a partial for it pretty quickly. Translated the usual, menus, items, etc., including the H stats screen. Also did choices.

Just drag, drop, and overwrite for this one, it's not packed or encrypted. Included cliplogger plugin so text will be sent to the clipboard so it can be translated in your software of choice.

As usual, anything broken or not translated (within the scope of a partial), let me know.

Attachments

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Appreciate the partial I'm working on your other once (rj283271) next.

I gotta say, this was NOT worth the 10$ IMHO. It's incredibly short and linear. Took less than an hour to complete. It felt more like a trial than anything.

Is there a reason why one girl is translated as 'perversion' and the other as 'lewdness' though?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Appreciate the partial I'm working on your other once (rj283271) next.

I gotta say, this was NOT worth the 10$ IMHO. It's incredibly short and linear. Took less than an hour to complete. It felt more like a trial than anything.

Is there a reason why one girl is translated as 'perversion' and the other as 'lewdness' though?
Yeah, was a bit disappointed with it myself after playing it.
And I translated those differently because they were literally different words in the original Japanese.