What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Team Niimii] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Mii no Tabi + (Mii's Journey +) / みぃの旅+ RE131864 RJ131864

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Title: みぃの旅+ - Journey of Mie

DL Site

Screenshots:

Tags:
女性視点 ほのぼの ファンタジー 中出し ぼて腹/妊婦
Female Protagonist Heartwarming Fantasy Creampie Pregnancy

Partial:
Partial link moved to new location .
Read the Readme before downloading from here:

Password:
candy

Note:
Already patched, just extract and play.

Like to thank Dragon248 for the link to anime sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [RJ131864] みぃの旅+

nice looking game! thanks :D

Does she only get pregnant if you use an egg?

in the previous game(みぃの旅) after several resting she'll have a chance to enter ovulation day, and if i'm not wrong, other than in ovulation day she can't fertilized

Found how it works.
Looking at the common event, there is a Random 1-4 chance when resting.
It needs to be 1 for Dangerous day.If you wish to change it, go to common event 37, edit the 008 Control Variable to "set 0-1".

Didn't have much time to play yesterday, so will update it after i've played for a while.
Edit: Updated. Fixed some things.

Last edited:

Does it only have vagoo sex?

Found how it works.
Looking at the common event, there is a Random 1-4 chance when resting.
It needs to be 1 for Dangerous day.If you wish to change it, go to common event 37, edit the 008 Control Variable to "set 0-1".

Didn't have much time to play yesterday, so will update it after i've played for a while.
Edit: Updated. Fixed some things.

What does that mean and how does one do it?

If you don't know what it does, just ignore it. It's just a variable change.

Yea, but what exactly are you looking at to find these variables?

It sounds nothing like cheat engine.

Also, I just completed the entire game and didn't find a single different costume, there is only nude and normal?

There is a swimsuit. You can edit it in the rpg maker editor.

How? Is this also the variable thing you were talking about?

I tried the SGEdit, but I never got any new armor.

In armor database i was editing, there is a swimsuit item. So, there is least 1 more armor you can get except the original clothes.
For the variable, i am talking about editing it in rpg maker vx. But like i said, if you don't know what your doing you shouldn't poke around with it.

I've been trying to edit the .rvdata files with a hexeditor, but I haven't figured out how it works just yet.

How do you edit in this extra armor?

Well, from what i gather, when you give birth, the monsters give items. Maybe you get it from there?

So uh... Walkthrough? Can't figure how to get forward after I found some house with a man in it.

EDIT: Duh nevermind, totally forgot about the blocked bridge.

It can't ever be said enough times : thank you very much for the translation (and the one of "Sword princess Cistina" while I am it). Makes the games so much more enjoyable to play.

Sending some well deserved rep+ your way, yugifan3.

PS : After all this time, I still don't know WTF the "heartwarming" tag on the DLsite means. Is that their "Engrish" equivalent of "kawaii" ?

Last edited:

I think it's more like "light hearted". Even though their games have pregnancy, rape etc it's done in a... uh, positive? way.

I think it's more like "light hearted". Even though their games have pregnancy, rape etc it's done in a... uh, positive? way.

A fairly original definition of "heartwarming" they have on DLsite to be sure, but err... okay, I guess.

Thanks for the explanation.

EDIT : Am I supposed to start the game with a level 20 character, or is it a left over of the translation ? If possible, I would rather start at level 1 if that's the way the game is meant to be played.

Last edited:

20 is the correct level. I didn't change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back