What's new

RPG Maker Localization [TechnoBrake] Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ (English Localization on Steam, JAST USA, MangaGamer)

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
leviathan.png

Story:

An elf, Chocolat, was sentenced to an island full of criminals and monsters.
If that wasn’t dangerous enough, a dragon called the Leviathan prevents anyone from being able to escape.
In order to escape the island, our elf protagonist, Chocolat, must find a way to defeat the Leviathan.
Using everything she finds on the island at her disposal, will she be able to escape?

Preview Pictures:

Features:
  • Fully uncensored (Uncensor patch for the Steam version available separately)
  • Easier and Harder difficulties for those who want to just enjoy the story or are looking for a challenge.
  • Survival System
  • Cosmetic System
  • Optional pubic and armpit hairs, urination, etc.
  • Day and Night System
  • Crafting System
The game uses a common control system associated with the RPG Maker VX Ace Engine.

The game's fetishes include: Elves, Rape, Monster Rape, Tentacle Rape, Gangbang, Threesome, Monstrous Sized Dicks, Toying, Vore, Drugs, Urination, and Big Boobs.

Release Date:

Available now.

Store Pages:

Steam:
JAST USA:
MangaGamer:

Company Info:

Official Website:

Patreon:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Official Discord Channel:

Steam Publisher Page:

Steam Group Page:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this game already has a thread made, you would be better posting about the localization there.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Official localisations can have a new thread since the changes are very significant. The mod wrote this in another localisation thead.

This is correct. If you haven't noticed, Chiaki's threads are also games that have their own threads on the forum. The main thing is that if the game the thread is talking about has a large enough modification done to it, or if it is an official localization, then we're fine with a new thread. As for where one should discuss the actual game, that is entirely up to the community; you can use the original thread, or start using this one.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have buyed tahnks for the Game and the Free Patch^^

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Official localisations can have a new thread since the changes are very significant. The mod wrote this in another localisation thead.
ahh, i wasnt sure so i tried sending them there just in case. my bad. should we link the old thread to this one?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
ahh, i wasnt sure so i tried sending them there just in case. my bad. should we link the old thread to this one?
Pretty sure the previous thread got purged anyway.

Also anybody got a save file? I played this way back then but I lost it. Does the JP save work with the EN? Asking for a save regardless.

Xirin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the game, bought it and love it!

Does anyone happen to have a map? I got lost and now I have no idea where I am or where I'm supposed to go

jimkage

Reputation score
Where do I find lv 3 goblins ? I swear I can't find these guys. lol
edit: omg I found them 5 min after I asked. nvm me.

Last edited: