What's new

RPG RPG Maker [TechnoBrake] 智と愚の塔 / Fools of the Philosopher's Tower (RE195357, RJ195357)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ195357] (TechnoBrake) 智と愚の塔

Has anyone ever gotten any EXP? I havn't and the game says it is possible, but how?
You don't level up, nor do you ever get any experience, you read it wrong. You buy upgrades at the fire in the inn. Should be the first option on the list.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't level up, nor do you ever get any experience, you read it wrong. You buy upgrades at the fire in the inn. Should be the first option on the list.
So EXP should have been translated into money?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So EXP should have been translated into money?
I guess? The part where it said you get exp was probably a mistranslation from whatever translator you are using. Happens every now and then.

ghostcoolzzz

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get kill human title??

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beat the game with the virgin route, is there a way to unlock the gallery afterwards? Not finding it. Also, I remember there being a semi conscious girl dressed like a deer in the 2nd forest level behind a boulder. Do they actually do anything? I thought maybe after I beat the game I could interact with them beyond their text warning about the traps... Tried talking to them afterwards and nothing changed, so I guess that's all they're good for?

Edit: Eh, found a save with most unlocked but the slut ending and some minor stuff. Not like this game is good for its art, oh well. Pretty entertaining game but boy does it require a lot of grinding. That first wall at the 30 boss is pretty staggering. Think I had to grind for a couple hours to pass it before I realized how often the game expected you to rerun dungeons, grinding for money/loot drops.

Last edited:

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone clarify the requirements for the fourth ending? It's been mentioned that it apparently requires a lot of prostitution but does it count the number of customers served or just the number of times you entered the room for it? I've served a lot of customers but still no dice. I'm using the latest version of Krystallize's TL patch, by the way.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this game running like complete ass for anyone else when the interface is on screen? Literally unplayable framerates for me.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this game running like complete ass for anyone else when the interface is on screen? Literally unplayable framerates for me.
Yeah you have to turn it off, it also renables constantly when you try to enter the dungeon from the tavern, pretty obnoxious but oh well.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, then is there a way to get back to the Inn without losing? Excluding hiking all the way back manually.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, then is there a way to get back to the Inn without losing? Excluding hiking all the way back manually.
Nope, that's part of the challenge with it. Once you enter in, you have to lose or complete the 10 stages between rest zones. Good news is you can usually get by most maps without much fighting, by moving right when an enemy makes a move (So they can't move into you immediately). Even a 2 space walk area is enough to dodge most monsters once you get the hang of it. There are a few areas where you're required to fight some mobs though, especially if you don't have enough items to avoid traps.

kobaliesk

Reputation score

Is anyone else having problems with missing audio files? Just started the game and already have missing audio files for the girl on the first floor covered in semen and when a mimic pops up.

edit- nvm I figured it out. Didn't change to japanese locale before extracting and applying patch.

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where do you obtain gems for the clothes?

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where do you obtain gems for the clothes?
In Low Tier chest. Save Break for it, if you have to (save in front of chest, Talismen Chest, Load Game if not desirable, repeat), Talismen are your friends.

Last edited:

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mods, I didn´t really know if open a new thread or necro this.

There is an English version, anyone has a SAVE for the new version? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.