What's new

Temple of Calhoun: Elise (Mindflayer)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Temple of Calhoun: Elise (Mindflayer)

Elise: Grappled
Hit Points (HP): 25
Pleasure to Orgasm (PP): 30
Spirit Energy (EP): 70
Xp: 12
$: 9
Corruption: 126 / 200
Floor: 1
Time: 8

Elise fires a holy bolt!
tohit: 39
Dodge: 36
The caster was blown to smithereens.

The succubus tries to grapple!
Grapple: 46 vs 37
Elise is grappled!

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After taking care of the enemy magic caster, Elise gasped as the succubus tackled her, her wings flapping around wildly to try and break free. "N-No... get off. I... I won't let you beat me this time," Elise whimpered, pushing with all her might to try and get the succubus off of her.

OOC: (Break grapple)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elise: Grappled, Nude

Elise tries to break the grapple: 11 vs 46
But then Elise is reminded why this does not work out for her in general, especially when the succubus parts her clothes and removes them. "You don't struggle much, huh? That's fine, I prefer it willing anyway." she said, reaching a hand over to stroke Elise's cock while one hand fondled her breast.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise struggled against the succubus, and was soon finding her clothes being peeled back off. "No... let... m-me... Go!" Elise grunted, trying to kick her legs up to throw the succubus off of her, before feeling the hand grabbing her breast, and the other stroking her shaft. "Hah... s-stop it I... d-don't want this," she then whimpered, her body reacting to the hands on her by her shaft growing larger by the second, and her nipples stiffening up as well.

Elise tried to call upon her holy energies to strike the succubus down to free herself, but being held down and molested like she was, she didn't know if she could manage it, but she would definitely try.

OOC: (Try and break free again, and if possible use Holy Fire, in bolt form, at the succubus, spending 5 EP with it, for a total of (3d4 - 1) *5 dmg)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elise: Grappled, Nude, Excited

17 vs 52

Elise tried to cast a bolt, but her arms were held securely in place, and the orc promptly began pumping Elise wildly with her hand as Elise grew to full length. "It looks like you do want it! You're cock seems to love attention." the succubus chuckled. "If you submit I'll let you taste my slave's mouth back at my little camp. Maybe her pussy too. Another little bitch like you that thought it a good idea to come into this place. She's sweet, and you will be too~" the orc chuckled, angling her cock for Elise's pink entrance as she was squeezed with one big powerful arm and stroked by the hand of the other.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise tried to get free to attack, she really did, but the orcish succubus was just simply too strong physically, for her to manage it. The hand stroking her shaft was making Elise mewl with pleasure as she squirmed, desperately trying to break free from the succubus' pin on her. "N-No... stop... I won't... b-be beaten so easily," Elise grunted and moaned, trying to struggle free still, despite the pleasure she was feeling.

As she felt the succubus angling her own cock at her pussy, Elise's body stiffened a bit and she stopped struggling for a moment as she felt it prodding at her entrance. Elise growled at tried to kick her leg back to shove the orcish succubus off of her, to follow up with another bolt of holy energy, but she wasn't sure how much longer she could keep up this brave front, when her folds were already wet, her lower lips swollen with arousal, and her cock hard as iron too.

OOC: (Same as last turn, but if it doesn't work this time, then she'll submit and go docile.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elise: Grappled, Nude, Excited

Failing to escape or use her hands to aim, Elise chose to go docile. The orc laughed. "Good girl~ Submission is a wonderful thing, and I will enjoy eating your soul to my heart's content~" she cooed, slamming her cock into Elise's folds with zealous joy, to the point that she had to lay Elise down on the ground on her back, and hold the girl down in a mating press with her cock and balls smashing into her insides and against her ass respectively. This continued for hours, with every so often moment passing where the orc stopped thrusting to inject a hot load of cum into Elise's womb, and at the same time stroke her so she was painting her own body with her white goo. Cumming so much, until Elise was laying like a dead frog on the ground, drained and exhausted. Satisfied, the orc took her to her little lair...

Where Elise awoke with her arms bound behind her back, and an elf woman bound with her hands above her head on the ground, and her legs held tight together as she looked at Elise. In her sleep, Elise felt like it'd been a while since she came, and her cock was full of vigor once more despite her time with the orc, which the elf eyed as if it was evil. "As promised, enjoy~ Dump all your load into this little creature, and make her give me another little angel to play with~" she cooed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I d-don't want to. But it... f-feels so good," Elise half mumbled half moaned to the orc succubus, who started pounding away at her folds.

Laid down, Elise could offer no more resistance, because the pleasure just felt too good, and her pussy was clamping down and milking the orcish succubus' cock as hard as it could. Elise squirmed and feebly pushed against the orc succubus to try and get her off of her, but after a short while in, as excited as her body was, and as lusty as she'd gotten, her hands traveled down from the orc's shoulders, to her breasts and were groping them. Every time the orc slowed or stopped as she hilted inside of Elise, the young angel squealed and came with her, feeling more of her energies drained from her and unable to help but revel in the ecstasy she was receiving.

By the time the orc herm had finished with her, Elise was unable to move, her body too exhausted even had she the energies left to do so. She was lying there panting, her cock limp and defeated against her belly, while the orc succubus' cum was leaking heavily from her well used pussy. Twitching in ecstasy in the aftermath of the intense sex, Elise's body was limp when the orc lifted her up and carried her off to her sanctuary as Elise fainted from exhaustion.

When she woke back up, Elise found her arms were tied or cuffed behind her back, so she couldn't really move them, and when she spotted the elven girl next to her, Elise fidgeted, feeling her cock at full mast again already despite how much the orc had milked it with her hands. Elise fidgeted a bit more to see how tightly bound her hands were, because she couldn't force herself on the poor elf. But she felt so horny and the girl easily provided a perfect place to unload her spunk that was causing her balls to swell. Biting her bottom lip slightly, Elise tried to cope with her dilemma, shaking her head slightly. "N-No I... I couldn't subject any of my offspring to being your sex slaves," Elise whimpered softly at the orc, trying to perform her holy fire attack on the ropes or whatever was binding her, to break free.

OOC: (Use Holy Fire on the bindings with 1 EP, to break them, if they're made of rope. if they're made of anything more than that, use 3 EP. First would be 3d4 - 1 *1, or 3d4 - 1 *3)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Elise tried to use her energies, she'd find herself too weak to do much without her vision darkening and threatening to collapse again, the succubus having drained her fairly well. (All stats at 1 for loss rape, so not much escaping). "Too bad, angel. Then I'll have to be the one to plug her, won't I? And such a shame, she was looking forward to a gentler touch this day." Elise's rapist said, approaching her victim with a grin, unless Elise opted to be such a gentler touch.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Ah, didn't know, cos Elise's stats weren't at 1 on her stat stuff. >_<)

"I... f-fine I'll... d-do it," Elise whimpered at the orcish succubus, her body trembling as she looked up at the succubus. "H-Help me over to her then, and... and I'll do it," she added softly after a few moments, looking ashamed as she turned her head away.

"I'm sorry miss, I... d-don't have a choice. I'm... t-too weak to resist her now," Elise apologized to the poor elf.