What's new

PUZ Tenant [Scarecrow]

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A game where you play as the owner of an apartment with 4 girls living there.
The goal is to look around their rooms and search for things you can find to earn yourself some money on the internet. It's point and click adventure style. It's also translated, so that's a nice bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tenant [Scarecrow]

That looks actually pretty damn nice.

here's the eng version for those who are interested

here's the eng version for those who are interested

I have been debating on trying this myself. Would you say it is worth trying? :)
I didn't find it very interesting. Too much micromanagement and fighting the clock. Also, while the art isn't bad, it's not very good, especially in all the scenes.

I got some of the events, but I have no idea how to trigger others. Does anyone have a completed save file?

Well, this save is missing one animation and six CGs, no clue how to get them...

Attachments

• system.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 27

For some reason my game freeze on the first girl room after getting the first sex animation.
Got all cg's and sex scenes except for the first girl remaining animations.

Does anyone have this problem as well?

Anyone knows the japanese dlsite link?

^

I didn't find it very interesting. Too much micromanagement and fighting the clock. Also, while the art isn't bad, it's not very good, especially in all the scenes.

Ah I see. Yeah I prefer good art and a good play style (maybe I am too fussy? lol) so I can't see myself being able to enjoy it. Thanks for your response.

Ah I see. Yeah I prefer good art and a good play style (maybe I am too fussy? lol) so I can't see myself being able to enjoy it. Thanks for your response.

Yeah it was a little on the boring side, I tried it out a good bit, it's got an interesting idea. But it's weird how it plays out. Somehow in my save I pissed a girl off and she always moves out, and it's not really clear what I screwed up. But the game was entertaining for about 20 minutes I guess.

Yeah it was a little on the boring side, I tried it out a good bit, it's got an interesting idea. But it's weird how it plays out. Somehow in my save I pissed a girl off and she always moves out, and it's not really clear what I screwed up. But the game was entertaining for about 20 minutes I guess.

I believe she does move out anyway at day 15 (or 14) because she cant pay the rent, so you have to go at her room so she explains that she doesnt have money and you suggest her to pay with her body.

Ah thanks, none of that was really clear. it just randomly said she moved out when i was playing and I was like "what did I do?!"

Yeah I have played a few games where they start off good enough then just become horrid lol. and wow man can't help but laugh about the girl moving out on the game bit :p lol. Hope good games come out soon. On second thought there is a few to look forward to :)

Back