What's new

ACT Active [Tenti] Bubbles Bunny

tenti

Reputation score
Blog:
Current playable version:

A platformer on the unity engine with a cute bunny girl protagonist who's goal is to explore the land gathering jewels in order to purchase her own home. Gameplay consists of collecting jewels, avoiding enemies, finding secrets and purchasing items in order to make collecting jewels easier. Currently the playable game has no H-content but once implemented it will be accessed through in-game sprite based combat, whenever the player is hit they will be "grappled" by the enemy, the protagonist will be violated unless the enemy can be shaken off in time.

Arrow keys to move and space to jump are the only current controls but later abilities will include double-jumping, gliding, attacking and wall climbing. Current controls for those are unknown. ESC key closes the game.

Players will be able to explore multiple locations upon release of the game, these include but are not limited to: Lush forest, dark swamp, haunted house, underwater caverns, with unique bonus levels such as a retro themed Gameboy world. A gallery is planned as well as possible customisation of the players home and a bestiary that will be updated when the player faces an enemy.

As no H-content currently exists, I cannot say for sure what fetishes will be included but the plan is to include:
  • Monsters
  • Ghosts
  • Amazon women
  • Beasts
Just to name a few. These may change and more may be added.

There is a forum for those who would like to submit suggestions on what they would like to see in the game:
I believe the forum is public but do let me know if you cannot make a submission or reply to another thread. You can also make requests here in the comments but the forum is easier to catalogue.

A current playable build of the game is available but does not contain any H-content, however feedback and bug reports would be incredibly helpful.

Last edited:
OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
I'll definitely have to give it a try, H-content or no. Gameplay is important with these games, after all.
I agree! I want to focus on making the game work before I try to add any H content. Previous projects were ruined over focusing too hard on H-content over functional gameplay mechanics.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Alright A few things I noticed right off the bat:
You don't automatically walk up slopes. You have to jump to make any sort of incline.
The difference between controller movement and keyboard movement is very apparent. Controller movement is very snappy and responsive, which is good. However, keyboard movement is weirdly floaty to where it takes a half second for the player character to reach full speed.
Music doesn't loop.

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
Alright A few things I noticed right off the bat:
You don't automatically walk up slopes. You have to jump to make any sort of incline.
The difference between controller movement and keyboard movement is very apparent. Controller movement is very snappy and responsive, which is good. However, keyboard movement is weirdly floaty to where it takes a half second for the player character to reach full speed.
Music doesn't loop.
Thank you! I have been having trouble with slopes. I may try giving the player a rounded collission box to see if that helps, if it doesn't then I would remove any slopes and have the player jump to gain any elevation.
I actually have not tested controller movement so that is very interesting! I'll need to test the game with a controller to see what you mean.
The music is annoying as I thought I got that feature working... Thank you for your feedback! I will check all of these and hopefully they will all be fixed in the next update!