OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Test of Preparation (ZeroSpace)

Resilias Status: HP = 38, P = 32, EP = 30, Pregnant

Nothing jumps out as Resilia cautiously opens the door, the only noises being the gentle creek of the hinges and the soft sound of the wind causing the curtains on the window to flutter. Who or whatever had been in the room, they were gone now.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Hoping that it's safe now, she closed the door but left the windows open, if something tried to attack HER she can jump the out the window also. She looked around for something to wear, or anything useful.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perception: Failure.

Resilias search of the room gets her a set of clothes, but little else of real value. The room itself seems safe enough, even though the door has no lock.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Finding nothing, she wonders why the person jumped out in the first place, she hopes it's not dangerous in here. But without much choice she ventures outside the room to look for another room to pillage.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perception: Success.

Resilia leaves the now empty room, and enters the next, a bedroom. She almost immediately finds something of interest. On a dresser set along the far wall, next to a window, she sees something glinting in one of the drawers.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Resilia closed the door behind her quietly and approached the dresser. She tries to figure out what it is...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Opening the drawer, Resilia finds a small shiny bronze box. It is clasped closed, but has no locking mechanism that she can find, and she could probably open it fairly easily, if she wanted to.

(Edit: This is my last post as GM of this thread.)

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Curious as to what's inside she opened the box quickly.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Opening the shiny bronze box Resilia finds a pleasant surprise within it. The box is full of money, a ton of shiny coins and within it. The total would likely add up to about two hundred denarii. Beside the money, there was a wooden box. Opening it up revealed two strange, rare looking bullets. They were unlike any bullets she had ever seen before.

( Feel free to add 200 denarii and " Mysterious bullets" to your inventory.)

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Test of Preparation (ZeroSpace) (GM = BurningGold)

(What I don't get is... don't you guys have our information? So does it matter if WE change it? Cause I am still unsure what's still IN my inventory since I was raped so much.)

She felt happy that she found some gold, it would be useful to her if she ever got to a town to use it but what made her more excited was the strange bullet she found, she does not know what it is which made her curious, maybe she will carry them around like a good luck charm?

Wondering if there was even more stuff laying around she first opened the window before turning back to the yet unexplored room.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Resilias stuffs the gold into her pack along with her two new good luck charms before she opens up the window. She does it with ease then begins to explore and search the unexplored room that had just provided her with money and two strange bullets.

Search = Failure.

She searches the room vigorously, but is unable to find anything of value.

( I don't really have anything at the moment. Anyways, it always helps GM's out if you keep your character sheet updated.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Not finding anything of interest she went back to the door and listened for any sound outside.

Last edited:

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Resilias listens closely for any sounds outside, but is unable to hear anything.

( She went back to the talk? What? )

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Door lol, I was having multiple conversations lol)
Feeling safe, she opened the door quietly and peeked outside before walking outside leaving the room behind as she closed the door to look for another room to 'explore'.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Perception = Failure.

Resilas makes her out out of the room and into the hallway and begins to head to another, unexplored, hallway but stops dead in her tracks when she feels a sudden tapping on her shoulder. Spinning around, she see's a rather unsavory sight. A tan skinned man wearing a bandanna over his mouth and a large, blue trench coat had sneaked up on her. He seemed ready to open his trench coat, and the girl was filled with fear that she was about to be flashed, but when the coat was opened she was greeted with the sight of various weapons and items, and not the mans willy.

" Good evening missy, interesting in some tradin? " he says in a deep, mysterious voice. The man seemed completely unfazed at the fact that the girl was naked and pregnant.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Whoa... RE reference.)
Take by surprise, Resilia didn't answer for a while.
And when she finally remembered to reply she was confused so all she managed was an "Uh... what?" before taking a step back.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" Tradin missy. " He replied to her confused question; " If you need somethin then I've got it. And if I don't got it ill find it. And it can be yours, for the right price of course. " he replied, opening his coat a bit more so she could get a better view of the various things in it. " So what do ya need? Weapons? Armor? Maybe a bit of ammunition? " he asked in his oh so strange, mysterious voice.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Resilia was creeped out by the guy but nonetheless, when she got a good look at what he's got she cannot help but feel amazed that this person could be so well prepared. She didn't feel like buying however, not at the moment anyways, she had some other questions for the merchant however.

"Um excuse me? I don't plan on buying anything considering my current condition but could you tell me what are these bullets for?" She asked pulling out 1 of her 2 bullets and showing it to the merchant.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

The merchants dark eyes examine the bullets for a moment as he shuts his trench coat. After a moment he chuckles, then looks back up to Resilias;" Missy, you've got quite a rare bullet there. It's a colt bullet, used for a rather power gun, a gun that can kill just about anything in one hit. The guns simply called the colt, and it's one hell of a gun although not for amateurs. I've got more of these bullets on me, and even the gun you need to use em. Sure you aren't interested in tradin? " He asked her.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

She thought for a moment.
Just simply looking at the bullets told her they are very deadly, but another lesson is that a gun that powerful would not be light nor would it be cheap, a gunner first have to get used to the gun before it can used effectively and she doesn't really have much money on her... yet her curiousity was swelling. So while she might not be able to buy it she wonder if she could at least see it first.