What's new

Test Subject - Suzy Biggs [BF 69]

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Test Subject - Suzy Biggs [BF 69]

The beast, noticing that Suzy was working into the kiss with almost as much vigor as it was started kissing her more passionately. It released her arms, the creature then ran its hands along her legs, pausing momentarily at her waist before gliding up Suzy's body to her breasts where it fondled and groped her, though it wasn't with force like before, instead it was with the gentleness of a lover.

Stamina Bar: [--------..]

Orgasm Bar: [------....]

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Eventually, Suzy broke away from the kiss with a pained moan as the beast man continued to literally fuck her senseless, twitching in his grasp as her weakening body continued in its attempts to escape. When her arms where released, she gave a sharp yelp as a sudden jolt shook her body, turning her limp as she collapsed into him for support. Reaching up and wrapping her arms around her rapists back, she continued to cry into his chest.

Even though she was in such pain, she began giving off moans of pleasure as the rough fucking pushed her towards her first orgasm, arching her back to allow him easier access to her small breasts. Delirious from the combination of intense pain and pleasure, she began to fuck him back, moving her hips up and down to sheath more of his cock inside her, continuing to yelp each time he thrust into her, while moaning whenever he withdrew. Slowly, she began to move her arms, stroking her hands up and down his back, fingers gently circling the black spots on his skin as she explored his body by touch.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The monster slides a hand down to Suzy's buttocks and caresses her, its fingers dancing over her flesh as he continues to pump into her. The beast-man then leans his head forward and plants kisses all over Suzy's neck, his tongue tip brushing against her occasionally.

"I....I...I'm going to..cum soon.." The creature calls out between moans. "Is....is it alright....if I..cum in you?"

Stamina Bar: [--------..]
Orgasm Bar: [--------..]

Mirchie

Reputation score

Even at this point, as the pleasure of the fucking drove her relentlessly towards climax, Suzy continued sobbing, not at all prepared to ignore the horrible pains shooting through her body, albeit if her cries were punctuated increasingly often by moans of pleasure. The beast-mans cock was more than a third of her total height, and taking it inside her very womb was driving her insane. Through her moans and cries, she dimly heard his words, her head lolling back as she laughed weakly.

Shortly after, she lowered her tear-stained face to look into her rapists eyes with her soft green ones. To reply, she moaned out between fatigued pants "Yes... Please... Fill me... I want... your cum...", her normally pale face flushed bright red and sweat rolled down her body, mixing with the tears on her face, and the blood trickling down her thighs. Reaching down, she pulled her flimsy gown up and over her head, flinging it aside so she could ride him bare. Before he could remark she dove forward, kissing him with more passion than before, forcing her own tongue into his mouth, tangling with his own as she moaned muffledly into his mouth, soft breasts pancaking against his chest as she pulled herself closer to him.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

No sooner than Suzy answers the beast-mans question does his thrusts become more erratic and forceful. Slamming her against the mirrored pane, not hard enough to break the mirror but enough so that Suzy feels a small amount of pain, it arches its back and lets out a low gutteral growl that grows into a deafening roar as it ejaculates, filling Suzy with its seed. Her stomach would stretch from the force of his orgasm, trickles of cum seep from out of her sex as her womb is filled up completely.

Releasing Suzy from its grip she'd fall to the floor, onto her ass and as the beasts member slides out of her several thick ropes of cum splatter her face and breasts.

Stamina Bar: [------....]
Orgasm Bar: [----------]

((Orgasm bar will be rest next turn.))

Mirchie

Reputation score

Though she yelped muffledly as she was slammed into the wall, Suzy refused to let go of this kiss, intertwining her tongue with his own even as they both approached their peaks, grasping the back of his head to pull him closer to her, passionately mashing their lips together while she moaned lewdly into his mouth. Shortly after though, she had to pull away, hands sliding down his neck as she cried out "I... I... I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming! Nnnnnnn!" Clenching his shoulders to support herself, Suzy yelled loudly as she creamed herself, love juices trickling down his shaft as the climax shook her body, tongue lolling out of her mouth and eyes rolling back as the paralysing pleasure took her over. Even while she orgasmed she kept bucking her hips with his thrusts, now eager for his release, her reward for the hardships she'd suffered at his hands.

Within seconds, she moaned loudly again as his ejaculation began, and she felt his warm, sticky seed begin to flood her womb. Feeling herself filled to such an extent that her soft white belly began swelling outwards, her eyes widened, and she groaned, the small woman arching her back before she went limp in his arms, spasming each time the member inside her throbbed, pushing more and more seed inside her, eventually resulting in it filling her completely, and the thick, warm cum squirted out of her stretched womanhood, splattering across her trembling blood and sweat-soaked legs, even reaching her mate as she groaned pitifully.

By the time she had started to regain herself, she found herself on the floor, and closed her eyes and giggled weakly as she felt more cum squirt across her breasts and face, with some of his load trickling steadily out of her abused pussy. Leaning back to rest against the mirror, she brought an unsteady hand up, and scooping some of his cum off of her face with a couple of fingers, she began sucking on them thoughtfully, tasting his seed as her other hand caressed her swollen belly. Turning her gaze downwards, she noticed the growing pool of love fluids beneath her, legs spread wide as the creamy fluids shared by herself and the beast-man spread across the floor, fuelled by the unearthly amount inside her flower and womb, giggling, then moaning again when she noticed she squirted some of the milky cum out rather pleasurably upon pressing her round belly, and sliding further down the wall, she moaned lustfully as that cum spread underneath her, drenching her ass as she continued to drink what she could from her face.

Suddenly though, a thought struck her, and she slowly lowered her hands to look horrified and push herself into a standing position, using the mirror as support. "B-b-b-but... now I might be pregnant! You're like a human! I don't want a baby! I still don't get what's happening!" she whimpered, fear and confusion mixing in her eyes before her legs, still weak from her orgasm, refused to support her weight, and she sank to the floor, hugging herself and rocking gently in the puddle of cum as she looked around the room, even if she didn't know what she was looking for.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"You....you don't remember...what they do...do you?" The beast-man's breath gradually slows down as he recovers from his orgam. "They...don't do it...to us monsters...but...but they erase the minds...and reset the physical state...of their test...subjects...even if you did get pregnant...they'd destroy it..."

As it explains to Suzy his body continues to react to the changes brought about by its mutation, the creatures member still erect and ready to again. The best moves forward slightly, it's length millimetres from Suzy's face.

Orgasm Bar: [..........]

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy cocked her head to the side while he explained to her, she gave a sigh of relief at the end, oblivious to his continued erection, until it was stuck right in front of her face. "Hey! You already fucked me, isn't that all you needed to do? I don't want another round right now!" she says, a hint of panic in her voice as she scuttles backwards out of range of his member, leaving trails of juices where she goes as his cum continues to slop out of her sex. Having recovered from her orgasm, she had regained her senses, and no longer wanted to be fucked for longer.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ignoring Suzy's reluctance to go another round the beast-man continues after her, though several tentacles shoot out of it and grab her arms and legs, pulling her towards the creature.

"Your....mouth..." the monster mutters as it rubs the crown of his monstrous cock against Suzy's lips.

Orgasm Bar: [-.........]

Mirchie

Reputation score

As the tentacles whip out and grab her limbs again, Suzy cried out in anguish. Held before him, with his member rubbing along her lips, she yelled out fearfully, "What? No! It's too big! It won't fit! What's wrong with you! Please, stop!" as she wriggles and writhes in his grip, desperately attempting to get free of him before he tries to break her jaw with his size, her eyes trying to stay on his, trying to will him to back down, under what she thought was a bond they had potentially formed, but her chances seemed slim, just judging by the massive size difference between the two, let alone the fact that she was unable to move properly.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The monster ignores Suzy's cries for it to stop as it pushes the tip of his member into her mouth, precum coating her lips. As it slowly tries to force its entire length into her mouth Suzy would notice something happening to the beast-man. It arches forward, seemingly in pain as it howls; long, sharp, piercing screams. Suzy would feel her jaw aching as half of the head of the beasts penis had now entered her mouth, though quite suddenly it slams its hands into the wall, repeatedly striking the mirrored pane with balled up fists.

The creature pulls back, a rope of cum spurts out and arches, striking Suzy's face, hair and the wall next to her. Thrashing around the beast continues to howl in pain, slamming up against the walls, ripples run over its flesh, tearing the pained beast, blood running down its distorted body.

"Sir, the test sample is going haywire!" An observing scientist screams out ot his superior in the other room. "I, I think it's going into its final stage."

"What?!" The elder scientist shouts as he runs into the observation room to get a better view of the situation. "This is bad, it could kill the test subject. Get the squad in there immediately."

A couple of minutes later the door that the monster entered in opens up and four men in full body combat gear burst in. They surround the beast, who out of rage goes to attack them, though its reactions are slower than theirs, in an instant they bring the behemoth down with tranquilisers, its transformation halted for now.

Three of them grab the unconscious beast and drag it roughly out of the room. The fourth however stays in the room.

"Looks like that freak made a mess of you," The soldier says as he takes off his helmet. The man looks pretty rough, his hair was cut short to the point that he was almost bald and one of his eyes was permanently closed, running over his eye lid was a scar that stretches from his forehead right down to his chin. The man smiles at Suzy, a twisted smile stretched across his face, making him seem even more deranged than before.

"I'll clean up here, make sure the test subject gets a proper work out." The man says as he contacts his superiors using his phone. Pocketing it he takes off his jacket and throws it to one side. He then pulls out a needle from another pocket. "Lets see what this drug does, eh?" He says quietly as he walks towards Suzy, the smile back on his face.

Orgasm Bar: [--........]

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy started groaning loudly as the beast-man attempts to shove his member into her mouth, muffled gagging sounds filling the room as she desperately tried to pull away, her eyes rolling back from the pressure put on her jaw. As he bent over her, Suzy whined against her gag as the shrill screaming pierced the air, before gasping as he pulls the head of his member out of her mouth, closing her eyes as it splatters her face yet again with its cum. When it started thrashing around, Suzy takes her chance to wriggle out of its grasp and scuttle away from it, rubbing her sore jaw and panting for breath. She couldn't help but feel sorry for it, when its humanity had come through it seemed like it used to be a pretty nice guy, but was now just a slave to this organisation, and whatever it actually researched. When it came to the guards bursting in, Suzy squeaked and tried ineffectually to become inconspicuous.

She watched sadly as the beast was pulled away to God knows where, sitting with her legs folded to cover what little decency she could, even while her fiery orange hair stuck together with cum and her face, chest and pussy dripped with the beast-man's seed still. She blushed bright red for the guards first statement, but when he took off his jacket and pulled out the syringe, her face quickly paled to ghostly white, and she whimpered timidly "P-p-please... I don't wanna do any more... I just wanna get out of here!". Struggling to her feet, Suzy backed away, watching the man fearfully, desperately looking for someway out...

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"There's only one way for you to get out of here, and thats in a body bag," The man chuckles quietly to himself as he leans down and grabs Suzy by the throat before slamming her against the wall. Grinning wildly he jabs the needle into Suzy's arm, injecting the contents of it into her. He lets go of her and stands back, Suzy would drop to the floor. For a moment she wouldn't feel anything though quite suddenly Suzy would feel a hotness building up between her legs, a feeling that threatened to drive her crazy if she didn't get a cock to satisfy her.

Stamina Bar: [-----.....]
Orgasm Bar: [-----.....]

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy barely had time to respond to the man's answer, uttering only a small "But-" before she was slammed against the wall, her hands scrabbling at the one around her throat. Whimpering as the syringe was plunged into her arm, Suzy felt the serum flowing into her veins, fear visible in her eyes. Before long she collapsed to the floor, squirming a little as the heat rising from her crotch overtook her mind, and her pussy quickly began gushing, her scent filling the air around the pair.

Blushing madly, she moved her arms down to cover herself, though two of her slim fingers quickly dipped into her flower, with an audible noise as her hand pressed against her sex, and the cum coating it. Suzy herself moaned lustfully as she began to finger-fuck herself, and she leaned forward to hide her face, embarrassed to be masturbating in front of this evil-looking stranger, while she craved so much more, even after her recent encounter with the beast-man. The guard would be able to see that she was gazing lustfully at his cock as she worked her fingers around, though she didn't say anything, reduced to pathetic whimpering and moaning as she began rocking her hips on her fingers, trying ineffectually to stay her lust.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The guard did notice Suzy's eyes staring longingly between his legs, a smirk stretched across his face.

"Oh you want what I got, eh? Sure, but I want to hear you beg!" The man taunted Suzy, though he did undo his bottoms and drop them, and along with his underwear to reveal his throbbing cock.

Stamina Bar: [----......]
Orgasm Bar: [-------...]

Mirchie

Reputation score

Even in her incredibly aroused state, with the heat in her crotch burning at her will, Suzy still glared at the guard, her mouth half forming a comeback before her eyes softened, and she jolted on her fingers, a sharp wave of pleasure striking her. With the burning sensation, she couldn't think straight. She needed something better than fingers for herself, and only he could do that now. Swallowing her pride, she moaned out pitifully, "P-please! Fuck me! I need it! Fuck me! I'll do anything! Please! Nya!", the sharp yelp at the end as another jolt shook her body and she began to finger herself faster, groaning as the drug overtook her senses, leaving only lust.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Heh, just like the whore you are," The man said, mocking Suzy as he grabbed her under her arm and lifts her up with ease. Slamming her against the wall he pulled her hand away, stopping her from pleasuring herself, and without warning he thrusted into her, pushing his member completely into her. "So how does that feel, bitch?" He asked Suzy as he pushed himself against her, her breasts squashed against his top. Pulling back he slid out of Suzy, the crown of his penis still inside her, he then thrust into her again. As the guard pounded into Suzy repeatedly she'd feel herself building up to another orgasm.

Stamina Bar: [--........]
Orgasm Bar: [----------]

(Orgasm bar will be reset next turn)

Mirchie

Reputation score

Too horny to even want to resist him, Suzy could only allow his rough treatment of her, only giving a small yip as she was slammed into the wall again, and a pleading moan of "Yes... I'm your whore... Fuck me, punish meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!", her final word stretched into a moan as she was penetrated again. Leaning back, Suzy smiled at the ceiling, eyes closed as she began to ride his cock, taking his entire length into her folds with each thrust as she ground her hips against him. When he leant against her petite chest, she heard his insult, and moaned back into his ear, "It... It feels... so good... so gooood..."

Within two minutes of the quick sex, Suzy felt her horny system get what it wanted, as she tensed, before crying out into the room as she creamed once again, her love juices gushing all over his shaft, plastering both her pussy and his cock with her honey. Suzy squirmed and moaned as she continued in her climax, pushing her chest forward, erect nipples poking into her new rapists chest as he continued to fuck her. Afraid of falling, she reached up towards him, moaning pitifully as she wrapped her shaking arms around his strong back, and she closed her eyes again, body shuddering as she clung onto him, lost in post-orgasmic bliss.

After a short time, she wearily opened her eyes, tiredness beginning to get to her as she moaned lewdly again, and leant her head forward, nuzzling against his chest as the numbing cocktail of being fucked to orgasm twice in such a short time took away her desire to escape from her predicament, rendering her a pitiful fuck-toy as she rode the man, moaning while she cuddled up against his warm chest, and her small breasts pancaked against him.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The man continued to thrust into Suzy even whilst she climaxed, his hands gripping tightly onto her hips as he violently pounded her. Though it wasn't long before he too was brought to his orgasm, his seed filling Suzy up as she recovered from her own orgasm.

"You look tired," He said to Suzy as he pulled out of her, his member still fully erect. "Too bad for you I'm not finished. And neither is that drug by the looks of it." The man stepped just out of Suzy's reach, toying with her and her need for cock.

Stamina Bar: [--........]
Orgasm Bar: [-.........]

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Ha-ah-ah-aaaah!" Suzy cried as she felt the second load of hot seed flowing into her used womanhood. As he dropped her, she found her weak hands unable to hold on, and so she collapsed exhaustedly to the floor, her vision dimming from her tiredness. She gave a barely stifled yawn as her eyes half-closed, though there was still the heat in her crotch to deal with as it called for more satisfaction, and the rest of her cried for sleep. Ignoring his words, she started crawling, slowly and pitifully, towards him, reaching out for his cock again, the drug winning over her own desires once more as she gazed lustfully up at him.

Last edited: