What's new

The Bath House

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: The Bath House

As Nadia rode Luciana's tentacle, the demon moaned out in helpless pleasure, quickly nearing the edge and shuddering under her angelic partner. Soon the angel let go of her arms and drew her into a kiss, which Luciana eagerly accepted, her lustful moans muffled as her tongue passionately played against Nadia's. Her own arms moved to embrace the angel, and not long afterward she exploded inside of her partner's tight pussy, her tentacle spasming as it unloaded rope after rope of thick, warm cum into Nadia's womb. The angel seemed to get off as well, because a torrent of her soul flowed into Luciana, gorging her on energy. An angel's soul was always tasty.

When the two had finished riding out their orgasms Nadia broke the kiss, holding Luciana only weakly as she slipped the tentacle out of her, but the demon made no move to restrain her former opponent, instead lightly rubbing her back as the two regained their energy unnaturally quickly. "Yes, I enjoyed it thoroughly" she replied as Nadia rested with their foreheads pressed together. "A draw is fine with me. Maybe we can have a rematch later." She retracted the tentacle into her back and laid back to rest for a bit, leaning forward briefly to give the angel a brief kiss. "So, about ready to go? Or do you want to stay for a while~"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smiling, Nadia's voice was highly suggestive as she replied; "For the rematch, I might just have to go easy on you." Returning the kiss with a great deal more fervor than Luciana had intended to put into it, Nadia climbed off, allowing the cum to drain out of her body. "I certainly drained a lot out of you... But I guess you drained a lot out of me too! I felt like I was about pass out for a moment there."

With a sigh, Nadia stretched her back and wings, and then continued; "Just about ready to go, yes. I just want to clean myself up a little first. Why, were you hoping for seconds, Luciana?" She shot the demoness a coy glance over her shoulder as she reached down and pulled some of the cum that was leaking from her body and gave it a quick lick, tasting their mixed juices and smiling appreciatively.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Luciana wasn't expecting Nadia to put on the coy display that she did, but it made her grin. "I wouldn't mind another go, but there's a lot to do on this island that I haven't gotten around to yet. Perhaps another day, if you wouldn't mind."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Until next time then. I think I shall be heading somewhere to get something to eat after this." Nadia said, smiling to Luciana in return.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I'll likely do the same. At least, the cafe seems to be where all the action is around here" Luciana replied, smiling and reaching out to touch the angel's hand. It was odd... this angel wasn't half bad. Even though she would have loved to stay with her, but there were still so many others on the island she hadn't had... interactions... with, and so she headed towards the cafe, probably alongside Nadia.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Baths
Iggy->Luciana

Iggy thinks long and hard about it before he bashfully nods.

"O...okay..."

Character Sheet:

Name: Luciana
Class: Succubus
Race: Full-Blooded Demon

Body: 8 + 8 + 8 + 28 = 52
Mind: 8 + 12 = 20
Spirit: 8 + 10 = 18

Hit Points (HP): 71
Pleasure to Orgasm (PP): 55 + 20 = 75
Spirit Energy (EP): 54 + 20 = 74
Speed: 23
Dodge: 45
Armor: 0
Resistance: 26
Perception: 52 + 3 = 55
Stealth: 52 - 4 + 3 = 51
Grapple: 52 + 12 + 3 = 67

Experience: 0
Corruption: 0

Talents:

Just a Little Longer: Grants the character an additional 20 max pleasure. +20 PP, in other words.
Greater Energy Pool: Grants the character an additional 20 max energy. +20 EP, in other words.
*Lucky: Grants the character a +3 bonus to all non-damage rolls. Can only be taken once.
Greater Draining: Whenever the character drains another character or creatures energy through pleasure, they drain an additional +6 per round.
Succubus Magic: The character chooses two succubus special abilities. They gain access to those abilities.
Strong of Body: The character gets a +8 bonus to their Body stat. Can only be taken at character creation.
Strong of Body: The character gets a +8 bonus to their Body stat. Can only be taken at character creation.
*Natural Warrior (Grapple Expert) : Grants the character one Talent that they can only take from the Warrior Talents list. Cannot be chosen by Warriors, and can only be take once.
Grapple Expert: The character gets a +12 bonus to their Grapple stat.

Flaws:

*Fertile: The character is more likely to become pregnant, or to impregnate their partner. Mechanically, rolls of 2 or more now indicate success.
*Lustful (RP) : The character is a frequent enjoyer of physical pleasure. They are more likely to seek sex from their allies, or accept it if it is offered to them, and are even more likely to give in if they are raped.
Mutated: The character gains 3 mutations of your choice.

Mutations:

Demon: The character is a demon. They gain resistance to Fire and Force, ignoring the first 5 points of damage from sources of either type.
Shapeshifter: The character can change their physical form at will. At any time, they can change their physiology so that they functionally have any of the physical mutations. If they do not have the Supernatural Special Mutation, they cannot exceed the number of mutations that they already have, and cannot replace normal mutations with physical ones. This shapeshifting is limited to the base physical mutations, they cannot get any of the mutations that have requirements even if they have the base mutations. This can be used to hide the more unsightly greater mutations, however.
Supernatural: The character is magical in nature. They can no longer take corruption, and cause any pleasure they deal to other creature to cause an equal amount of corruption. Racial Mutations and other Special Mutations do not count toward getting this.
Tail: The character grows a tail. It can be of any kind that you like. This mutation can be taken as many times as the character likes.
-Venomous Attack: The character's can choose to inject venom with one of their unarmed attacks. If so, that attack deals -10 damage, but the creature affected must make a Resistance check against the character or gain one status effect. The effect is chosen at the same time as this mutation and can only be changed when the character gains another mutation. The possible effects are: Charmed, Horny, Paralyzed or Weakened.
-Corrupting Venom: Whenever the character would deal an attack that injects venom, in addition to the effects of the venom, the creature takes corruption equal to the amount of damage they would have taken without any penalties from the attack, including those from armor. In addition, the character can choose to deal attacks that cause no damage to their recipients when using this ability.
Soul Eater: The character must feed off of the souls of others in order to survive. They cannot regenerate EP beyond 1, and whenever they are at 1 EP they must actively seek to feed regardless of any possible consequences. Whenever they deal pleasure to a creature, they drain half as much EP from that creature.

Vestigial Wings: The character has grown vestigial wings. Not very useful, but can look however the character likes.
-Wings: The character's wings grow slightly, allowing them to glide. The character no longer takes fall damage.
Horn: The character gets a horn or horns, usually located somewhere on their head.

Pheromones: -4 to Stealth checks and friendly characters are more interested in sex (xivvix)
Appendage: The character gains a small tentacle growing from their body. Not nice to look at. If this mutation is chosen 4 times, then the character gains the Tentacles Special Mutation as well.
Appendage: The character gains a small tentacle growing from their body. Not nice to look at. If this mutation is chosen 4 times, then the character gains the Tentacles Special Mutation as well.

Tentacles: The character has a number of tentacles that they can use for a variety of purposes. If used for penetration, the character deals and takes pleasure as if they were penetrating their opponent, and can impregnate as if they had a penis. In addition, group grappling rules no longer apply against the character unless the creatures that they are grappling with also have this Special Mutation. The character can, while in a grapple, attempt to grapple another creature so long as they win their grapple check for that round, but if they do, they also need to succeed on an attack roll against the targeted creature.
Odd Skin: The character has unusual skin in some way, whether that be by just having an odd skin color, or by having fur or scales.

Massive Breasts: The characters breasts increase in size. How much is up to the player, but it has to be a significant change. (BurningGold) Can only be taken by female characters.
Lactation: The character begins to lactate, and any pleasure they take due to their breasts being touched is increased by 2. Can only be taken by female characters.
*Masochist: when a character takes health damage, d4+1 of total taken is taken as pleasure damage as well (xivvix)

[SUCCUBI ONLY]
Succubus Powers:

Dazzling Beauty (Passive) : The character is perpetually the center of attention, and will always be looked upon with lust. All creatures able to see the character take a -10 penalty to their Perception stat, and whenever they deal Pleasure damage to a creature, it is increased by +6.
*Charm: The character pays 10 EP, and chooses one target creature within 20 feet of them. That creature must win a Resistance check against the character, or gain the Charmed status.
Aphrodisiac Fluids (Passive) : Creatures who swallow the character's sexual fluids have their Resistance stat decreased by 2d6 temporarily. Creatures reduced to 0 Resistance by this ability gain the Horny status. This Succubus Power can be taken up to 3 times.
Energetic Foreplay: While causing pleasure to a creature in a way that does not result in the character taking pleasure themselves, the character may pay X EP in order to deal an additional 2X Pleasure. The maximum value of X is 10
Rhythm: While penetrated in a hole other than the mouth, the character may take an additional 2X Pleasure each round. Any creatures penetrating them take an additional 3X Pleasure per round, so long as they would take pleasure from the penetration in the first place. The maximum value of X is 5.

Luciana smiled and backed up a little ways as Iggy agreed to her challenge, giving him a chance to prepare briefly before her tentacles launched forward and tried to grab his arms.

Initiate grapple

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Name: Iggy Vulpes

Physical Description: Messy brown hair, 5'10", green eyes, wears leather clothing and boots he made himself from his catches, and carries a home-made bow.

Class: Warrior
Race: Su-Ka-Ta (Looks completely human save for the fuzzy brown fox ears and fluffy fox tail)

Body: 18
Mind: 20
Spirit: 20

Hit Points (HP): 38
Pleasure to Orgasm (PP): 39
Spirit Energy (EP): 39
Speed: 42
Dodge: 29
Armor: 0
Resistance: 9

Experience: 0
Corruption: 0

Talents:
Sniper
Healthy
Perceptive
Quick
Hard to Hit

Flaws:
Fertile
Cowardly
Mutated
Beast Lover

Mutations:
Natural Attack
Tail
Strange Ears
Foot Fetish

Skills:
Skilled Swimmer

Iggy stares briefly, his mouth open wide in disbelief, thinking of a quick course of action to take in this situation.

Attempt an underwater dodge.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats, round start
Iggy: HP = 38, PP = 39, EP = 39, Status = None.
Luciana: HP = 71, PP = 75, EP = 74, Status = None.
Rolls
Initiative: Iggy = 13, Luciana = 15

Iggy uses Full Defense (+30 Dodge)

Luciana: Grapple Iggy
Attack: 6 + 67 = 73 vs 59 = 29 + 30. Hit. Iggy is grappled
Stats, round end
Iggy: HP = 38, PP = 39, EP = 39, Status = Grappled.
Luciana: HP = 71, PP = 75, EP = 74, Status = Grappled.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The foxboy tried to get away from Luciana's seeking tentacles, but he was too slow by far, and the succubus grinned wickedly. "Ah ah ah~ No running away, now" she said, her other tentacles joining in to try and restrain Iggy even further.

Attempt submission hold.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy had a sudden burst of intuition as he pulls back to try and increase the succubus's pull on him, and then at the opportune moment got in the stream-line position and used her momentum against her, attempting to torpedo himself into the succubus's belly.

Attempt slingshot manuever.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats, round start
Iggy: HP = 38, PP = 39, EP = 39, Status = Grappled.
Rolls!
Initiative: Iggy = 2, Luciana = 3

GM Note: Allowing a normal attack given the large power difference. Not that it matters since the character attempting the attack was immediately put into a submission hold and prevented.

Luciana's Grapple: 16 + 67 = 83 vs 19 = 1 + 18. Luciana wins, Iggy

Iggy's Grapple (Attack changed to escape attempt): 18 + 67 = 85 vs 21 = 3 + 18. Luciana wins.
Stats, round end
Iggy: HP = 38, PP = 39, EP = 39, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Luciana kept grinning as she restrained Iggy more fully, calmly walking towards him, swaying her hips as seductively as she could in the water. "You don't need to struggle, you know. I can make you feel good if you don't~" she said, getting up to him and gently taking his cock into her hand, starting to stroke it slowly.

Foreplay

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy squirms, embarrassed by his predicament trying to wriggle free.

"P...pl...please... d-don't!"

Attempt resist.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats, round start
Iggy: HP = 38, PP = 39, EP = 39, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold.
Rolls!
Initiative: Iggy = 15, Luciana = 19

Luciana's Grapple: 15 + 67 = 82 vs 22 = 4 + 18. Luciana wins.
Pleasure: 8 + 13 + 6 = 27 - 5 = 22 pleasure.
Energy Drain: 11+6 = 17.
Damage: 6

Iggy's Grapple: 5 + 67 = 72 vs 21 = 3 + 18. Luciana wins.
Stats, round end
Iggy: HP = 38, PP = 17/39, EP = 22/39, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy moans and squirms as his manhood was stroked. He pathetically squirms and wiggles as the succubus has her way with him.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Luciana leaned in close to Iggy, giggling a little as she stroked his cock. "You're pretty weak, you know that? Just a little touch and all you can do is squirm a little" she whispered into the foxboy's ear as she began to rub more vigorously. "I bet I can make you explode into the water with just a few more touches... And then you'll be my slave, silly little fox~" the succubus continued, licking her victim's ear as she kept up her attentions.

Energetic Foreplay X=10 for the lulz.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Round start
Iggy: HP = 38, PP = 17/39, EP = 22/39, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold.

Rolls
Init Iggy 5 Luci 11
Luciana: 19+67=86 vs 16+18=34 Success!
Pleasure: 7+13+6+20-9=37
Damage: 1+2=3

Round end
Iggy: HP = 35, PP = (-20)/39, EP = 22/39, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold, Orgasming.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy moans loudly and lewdly as his milky seed shot out into the bathtub, mixing with the warm bathwater. He pants heavily as he laid there limply in the succubus's embrace. Then, it all hit him.

"I... I... l-lost... I...I'm g-going to b-be a slave..."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Luciana smiled wickedly as Iggy spurted his cum out into the water, the foxboy surrendering to her hand quickly and with barely a fight put up. "Is that really all it took? Just a quick little rubbing and you’re cumming all over the place. You must really want to be my slave~" she whispered seductively into his ear, her tentacles releasing his arms from their grip and slowly moving to grasp his waist, lifting him just barely out of the water as she let go of his softening cock. "And now you’re already done. Such a shame, I wanted a little more… Though I suppose I could just take it another way, and feast on your soul" she continued, the grin becoming even more evil-seeming.

While Iggy was still recovering from his orgasm, Luciana began to run her hands over the foxboy’s body, exploring her temporary slave briefly before one of her tentacles began to prod at his asshole. "Have you ever done anything like this before? I’ll bet you have~ Either way, you’re going to have such fun" the succubus cooed out, not waiting long afterward to plunge the tentacle deep into Iggy’s ass. The sudden entry was somewhat painful, and the thick tendril stretched the foxboy nearly to his limits, but Luciana gave him a pause to adjust to the sensation, her hands wandering down to caress his inner thighs. "Ready? Now the fun can begin" she said, the tentacle slowly pulling back and then pounding into Iggy again; this time he felt a strangely ecstatic feeling as the succubus drained his soul with an intentional slowness, intending to make the session last for at least a little while. Luciana then took hold of the foxboy’s testicles, squeezing and pulling on them gently as he slowly grew hard again.

The succubus giggled just a little, saying "not the most rich soul I’ve ever had, but then this island may be making a snob out of me. It’ll still make a nice snack before bedtime." The tentacle continued to pound in and out of Iggy’s ass roughly, though any pain caused was easily blocked out by the strange feeling of his soul draining away, and now Luciana was beginning to do more than simply thrust with her appendage, giving it just the right curl to stroke his prostate almost continuously. "And this’ll make a different kind of snack…" she muttered, finally leaning down to give the head of the foxboy’s cock a lick. Quickly she took the shaft into her mouth, thoroughly licking the underside of his dick as she bobbed up and down on about half his cock, still staring up into his eyes with the lewdest of expressions. She picked up the pace of her tentacle, driving it deeper and deeper into Iggy’s bowels, bringing him closer to orgasm with each powerful thrust, and soon she was deepthroating his length effortlessly as he teetered on the edge, unable to withstand the multi-front assault. Not long afterward he let loose his second load of the match into his new mistress’ mouth, the feeling more intense than any orgasm the foxboy had ever experienced due to the flood of his soul that rushed into the succubus’ mouth along with his cum; completely drained of energy he passed out, just in time for the two of them to be transported out of the bathhouse…

Reply here and then I’ll have another reply for you in the island thread.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy lies in the grasp of the succubus limply. Upon having his ass penetrated by the succubus's tentacle, he let out a long, embarrassing, girly cry. He moans and groans as the tentacle moves in and out of him, slowly pumping out his soul. Once his testicles were groped her cried out girly again. He was continuously pushed to the edge, his prostate being massaged by the tentacle and his shaft being suckled.

In no time at all, he emptied his load into his new mistress's mouth, laying almost lifelessly in her embrace, having his soul drained from his body. He was teleported out of the arena.