The Beast of Helmoth (TentanariX)

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Beast of Helmoth (TentanariX)

Your pleading forces another grin out of Minerva, and she responds by using her fingers to gently part your nether lips before a light kiss is placed upon your jewel. It ends nearly as quickly as it came, but after a couple of wasted seconds those lips descend once again and embrace your clit, this kiss drawing itself out while the girl's thumbs start massaging your labia. Her mouth leaves only to pelt your excited nub with multiple little pecks of affection, and as she continues to worry it her fingers start to delve a little deeper. But even though you can tell she wishes to explore your inner depths she halts her advance once she brushes your still intact virginity. "I remember what you said to Corrine... about staying chaste... I will respect your wish..." Her loving attention is pulled back while she speaks, and even though her fingers continue to massage your pussy lips she seems to be inspecting your intimates for a few frustrating seconds.

"So I guess I'll just have to fuck you some other way..." You can practically see the mischief in her voice, and a moment later her middle finger nestles itself across the length of your slit. The pad rests directly on your crown, and after a few tense moments she starts to shift her finger back and forth. The motion rubs against your most sensitive flesh with each pass, and she takes longer and more forceful strokes with each second. But she remains exceedingly gentle to keep herself from tearing your purity.

This doesn't stop her from stirring your excitement, however, and it isn't long before her finger is covered in your arousal. An excessive amount starts to flow from your honey hole, and Minerva can't help but lap at it. Her tongue follows the trail left as your juices run along your thighs, and before you know it your entire lower half is presented to her, your hips rising into the air with your legs spread wide in an unspoken invitation to play to her heart's content.

That invitation was taken quite quickly, but in a move that would most likely surprise you Minerva puts her skillful tongue to use by pushing it right between the cheeks of your ass and assaulting the rosebud that lay within. She shows know shame as she pokes at your rear, and with each lick and prod a mixture of her saliva and your own nectar begins to coat your rim. She forces those muscles to quiver under her touch, and she only leaves to gather more fluids into her mouth before she returns to tease your slowly relaxing hole.

After a few more minutes of constant attention that finger massaging your pussy pulls back while the girl brings herself up a little further. "Miss Cala, I don't know how far your vow goes, so if you don't want what's coming next then..." As she spoke that now thoroughly soaked digit start to press against your rear, but instead of simply rubbing and teasing that delicate opening you feel a somewhat rhythmic but insistent pressure knocking on your back door. With each push you can feel the resistance in those tightly bound muscles fading, and unless you speak soon the end of that finger will eventually manage to punch its way through.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Chu!~" Cala cooed out cutely as Minnie placed a chaste but loving kiss on her clit, before moaning out poutingly as she broke away only for to be replaced with a moan of pleasure as her mouth once again descended upon her clitty, massaging her steadily moistening pussy lips. As she begins repeating pecking at her uber-sensitive nub, she coos and moans out cutely and needfully, "Oooh~ Kyu!~ Chuu!~ Kyuu!~" She moans out in agonizing frustration as pulls back from her virginity and stays above her folds inspecting her precious place carefully, upon hearing her words Cala cries out cutely, "Ooooh~ P-please, h-hurrrryyyyyyyy, Minnie!~" She gasps and coos out as Minnie nestles her middle finger securely and comfortably into her sopping slit before beginning to slide up and down her sensitive sex walls, her love juices now freely pouring out from her sex hole, and trickling down her legs and thighs. "CHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!~~~~~~~~ <3" Cala moans out as she feels Minnie lap up the sex juice running down her legs and thighs, "Kyuuuuuuu!~ Eeeeeewwww~ Haaaah~~" She was now nearly lost in her own pleasure and excitement that Minnie had helped her feel and can't help herself but to thrust her ass up towards the young woman's face and spread her legs apart even further, "CHU! CHU CHU!~ Ooh! Chuuu! M-M-MORE! PLEASE!~" And her pleads are answered as she soon feels Minnie spread her shapely ass cheeks apart and begin pressing her tongue against puckering anus, "KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!~ KYU! CHU! CHUUUU!~ OOH! OOH! OH! HAH! MMMMM!~" she cries out in desperate need and pleasure as she feels her hole leak out more sweet love juices, which slowly mix with Minnie's own saliva and start to coat her puckering quivering hole, her muscles relaxing more and more as time passes. She groans out in frustration for a brief moment before she hears Minnie's warning and question, "Hah...... Oooh...... Oh.... hue....... I....... I think that...... Ooohh..... I think it would....... be..... be okay....... Minnie...... if you took........ took my asshole virginity....... I just think...... I can't have my hymen pierced...... or impregnated........ so...... p-please....... AH! OH! CHU!........ P-please......... fuck my butthole..........." She answered her friend now terribly needing to get off.

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With your permission given the pressure at your rear starts to gain a little strength. A small flourish is added at the end of every press, and it forces your sphincter to pulse uncontrollably until it finally gives in. The end of that finger finally manages to enter your ass, and once it does Minerva simply lets it sit there. As your body starts to adjust she starts to push it in a little farther, your ring spastically contracting and relaxing with every little bit that pushes deeper. Her lips return to worrying your clit, her mouth and tongue coaxing more of your nectar to spill from your pussy, and as it starts to flow down the crease of your behind the finger that penetrates you slowly pulls out. After a couple seconds it presses in once again, and you can feel your own lubrication coating it once more as it starts to slide in and out of your anal ring with increasing ease.

For a few minutes Minerva simply sits there lapping at your pussy as her finger gently fucks your ass, but eventually she slows to a stop. She keeps herself buried within you, but she also carefully rotates her hand. Once she's done she brings her entire body closer to you, and after sweeping one leg over your head and a little bit of crawling to properly line herself you suddenly find her intimates presented quite eagerly for your inspection. "Cala..." The attention she has given you has obviously made her excited, her lips are glistening with arousal as she pries them open with her other hand while a finger plays with her pussy. "I know you haven't cum yet... Mmmm..." Her play starts to get a little more insistent as she tries to speak. "But... Oh God, I can't wait any longer!"

Whatever self-control she had is starting to fade, and without even waiting for an answer her lips dive down and latch onto your crown and sucks it into her eager mouth. Her tongue takes to lathering it, and not to be outdone the finger still lodged within you starts to quickly pump itself in and out of your tight little hole. Her moans are released right into your sex, and with her mouth hugging your clit so tightly it sends a delicious vibration that simply adds to the growing pile of pleasure you are forced to endure.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Minerva begins to increase the strength of her finger presses against her rear entrance, Cala begins to instinctively arch her back up, trying to help the previously mousy young woman to get better access to her bowels. "Chu~" Cala squeaks out as her anal ring pulses and puckers out more with ever press of Minerva's finger until her sphincter finally relaxes enough to allow the digit entry, causing her to cry out in surprise and pleasure, "Chuuuu~" she moaned out trying to calm down some, which is why she figured that Minerva didn't continue her assault on her bum. Once Cala manages to relax enough she feels Minerva begin to slowly pump her digit in and out of her puckered asshole, the pucker spasms uncontrollably, small gasps and moans of pleasure as her love juices flow out of her anus onto her legs and the woman's hand as she continues pleasuring her ass, "Ooh, Ah, Hahn, Mmm, Kyu, Chuuuuu~" She would continue gasping and moaning, breathing heavily and letting of heavy sighs and huffs as the pleasure in her body would continue to steadily rise. As the woman continues to suck at her clit, lick up the spilling and pooling sex juices from her cunt and pump her ass slowly and gently, Cala would simply moan out in contention until she would finally stop. But before she could issue out any sounds or words of complaint, she would feel the woman slowly turn her hand around in her bowels, before getting closer to her and draping her shapely leg over her head, unabashedly presenting her leaking pussy in front of her face as she would use her spare hand to spread the lip open wide and show Cala her very core.

As she would proceed to clamp her mouth down hard and tight onto Cala's already engorged clittie, licking and suckling her super sensitive nub and pumping her finger in and out of her anus once again, it would be all the notice and clue that she would need as she would gasp out sharply before using both of her hands to slap and clamp down hard on Minera's shapely little ass and bury her face into the woman's pussy, eagerly and happily lapping and slurping up all of her love juices. She would draw long hard drags of her tongue down the center of cunt, before taking several quick laps, repeating the process several times. Every now and then she would go up to Minerva's own clit and bite down on it. She would bite, lick and suckle her sensitive nub, before giving it small chaste kisses and returning her attention to her pussy. As she held the woman's cunt open, she would eventually find her little piss slit and give it some quick little licks. She would continue alternating between, her pussy, clit and urethra, before finally returning the attention the woman was giving her own asshole, using one hand to hold her sex lips open, and the other to slowly spread her ass cheeks to where her own digit could gain entry to her rear hole. She poke at the rose bud a few times gently before finally she would use her other hand to play with Minerva's clitoris so she could move her mouth give her anus some oral attention to get the ring to relax and lubricate it, before finally slowly inserting a finger into the woman's bum.

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The moment your tongue drags through Minerva's slit she gives a small cry of pleasure that radiates right into your hardened clit. Even before that first lick is done her hips drive closer to your mouth, and as it leaves her you find her ass actually rising slightly as if reaching out to try and keep that lovely muscle buried between her lips. Thankfully the rapid strokes that follow grant the girl her wish, and she starts moaning as she buries her mouth in your sex while you do the same to her. She almost seems to be struggling with you to force you to climax before she does, but her struggles quickly come to a stop the moment you mouth comes to her clit. The small bite causes her to tense, and her mouth stops its work as she squeaks in surprise. The licks and suckling that followed had her moaning out load, and pussy would spasm right before your eyes as if it were begging for something to plow right through it.

Minerva's attention to your own pleasure continues once you start to tease her netherlips with your tongue, but every time you return to her clit she freezes and cries like a bitch in heat. That only becomes more of a problem the moment you find her urethra. "Ah! No... oh... n-nobody's ever touched me there...!" It becomes another distraction whenever she's touched there, and she can't quite decide whether she wants to try to bring you to your peak or sit still and bask under the attention she receives.

That choice is made for her when your hand pries her ass open. She goes into a nearly silent cry the moment your finger tests the waters, and her hands and arms clamp around your legs while her head turns to try and look behind her. There's no possible way she could see the wonderful attention you give to her ring, but when her eyes close and you feel her grip tighten as your tongue does its work you wonder if she's simply trying to keep herself grounded. Her entire body twitches the more her rear relaxes, but that suddenly changes once your finger starts to enter. She becomes as stiff as a board as your digit sinks deeper and deeper, and once it's buried down to your knuckle she pants heavily for a few moments. "F...fuck..."

Something within the woman breaks in that moment, and in the next her hips start bucking back and forth as she forcibly fucks herself on the finger lodged in her ass. "C...Calaaaaa~" She manages to force her finger back into your own ass rather quickly, and she starts to pump in and out without any care for comfort. "Harder!~" A second finger joins the first, the two pumping you for all your worth until she tries to squeeze a third into that tight hole. "Oh God! I... I can't..." Her struggles last only a few seconds before she finally gives in, and Minerva's rapturous cry echoes out into the night as her climax starts to spray all over your face. After a few seconds her hips suddenly press down, and she grinds her sex against your mouth, her juices managing to splatter in random directions as she rides you throughout the length of her orgasm. It's nearly impossible to ay how long she keeps using you for her own pleasure, but eventually her body tires and collapses and leaves a nearly exhausted girl giving your mound gentle and loving kisses while her fingers continue to gently work themselves in and out of your rear.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Minerva's cry and moans of pleasure only seem to egg Cala on as she continues to lick and suck at her woman hood with increasing vigor. Whenever she issues her state mention if never receiving attention to her piss slit, Cala would pay more attention to the little hole; making little circles around the slit with her tounge before giving it chase little kisses. As Minerva's bod twitches in response to her relaxing rear hole, Cala would giggle her hot breath into tight hot anus, "Teehee.... Minerva~ Even though your body stiffens up your cutel little ass hole is getting more comfortable with something in it~" she coos teasingly to the young woman. However, after a few moments Cala would also squeak in surprise as Minerva would press her own fingers into Calas anus, "Ahhh! Ah..... Minnie~ Aaah.... My ass.... EEK! AH! T-two!?" Cala cries out as Minerva plunges a second finger into her asshole, "Ooh...Aah!.... Oooh... Hah! M-more..... AH! TH-TH-THREE!? Ooooh..... It feels so goooood~" But before long she would hear Minerva's cry of ecstasy and orgasm as the young woman would come all over her face. Cala would eagerly and happily lick, kiss an suckle on the other woman's sex as she ground it into her face before finally collapsing. As she would proceed to kiss and lick her pussy, an finger her little asshole Cala would moan and gasp out, "Minnie.... Ah... Ooh.... P-please...... Hah~ I'm almost there...... Please make me cum~ <3 "

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Your words seem to spur her on, and Minerva uses her free hand to spread your pussy lips wide. Her tongue immediately sets to work, and she drags over your exposed sex, its entire length brushing over your clit before it digs through your slit. Each pass feels stronger than the last, you can feel it starting to press against your purity, but the girl still stays gentle enough to keep from breaking through. "Gods, Cala, I see want to take it..." Her fingers start to rub into your inner flesh. "I want to touch your depths and make you mine..." Her threatening touch continues for a few more moments, but eventually her fingers return to spreading you lips wide to give her tongue easier access.

But something else has caught her attention, and a slight poke gives you a jolt. Minerva had shuddered and squirmed when you had touched her urethra, and now she would do the same to you. Her tongue takes quick little loops around that tiny little opening. The tip lightly pokes at it from time to time before it worries your exposed crown, and from that point on she keeps switching back and forth in an effort to give them both equal attention.

But all of this never once distracts her from the fingers still lodged in your ass. For a few seconds she continues to pump them slowly and gently, but with pass she delves deeper. When she finally buries them down to her knuckles her motions start to gain strength. Each time she nearly pulls out she forces her hand to slam back down, and soon enough she's back to fucking your ass.

Even with her mouth playing with your pussy she never lets her hand falter in the slightest. Eventually she starts to pick up her pace, and she pulls herself forward so she's straddling your stomach just to give herself better leverage she uses to continue plumbing your bowels. "Fuck, Cala, just cum already~..." The buildup to this point felt like it had taken forever, and now Minerva was determined to bring you to your breaking point. Both of her hands start to work as a blur, the fingers in your anus pounding your ass for all their worth while your other hand traps your clit between two fingers and rubbing the hell out of it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cala moans out in pleasure and need as Minerva continues pleasing the elven warrior, spreading her pussy lips wide and drawing long sensuous drags across her sex with her tongue, gasping out as the tip would brush against her clit every time, the pleasure and sensation building up. "Oooo~ Minnie~ Ah..... I'm so..... So hot down there...... The itch in my crotch and loins burns..... I want you to take me~......" she moans out as she feels Minerva pressin her fingers into wet inner folds before she returns to spreading your lips open again but after she does she feels a different sensation..........

"KYUUU!~" she squeaks out as she feels Minerva's tongue poke at her little piss slit, "OOH! OOH! CHU! Mmmmm........ MINNIE!~ CHU!~ I kn-know I d-did if to y-you..... B-but...... OOOOooooooo~ <3 Oh...... I.... Think I may end having to pee if you keep it up......" she whines at the feeling of combined pleasure and pressure in her bowels. "I d-don't to want to pee on you~" she whines again as Minerva would continue playing with her clit and pee hole.

Before long however, she would once again feel a familiar pressure at her back door. "KYUUU!!~ OOooo, OOO, m-my..... MY ASS AGAIN!? Oooh~ it feels so good Minnie!~" she would moan and cry out between gasps and groans. "AAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOH! Sooooooooo Deeeep~ Oh, your fingers are going so deep into my ass, Minnie!~" she moaned out as she felt Minnies fingers go up to their knuckles in her anus. She would squeak out everytime Minerva's hand would slap back down against her ass cheek as she plunged her digits back into her bowels.

At Minervas words, Cala finally stops holding back the pleasure getting to be too much as she begins bucking furiously against the smaller woman's hand, "OOOOOOOOOOOOH!~ Minnie! Minnie! I'm....... I'm going to cum, MINNIE! IM GOING TO C-CUM!!!!!~" she cries out at the continue plumbing of her bowels, and as soon as Minerva clamps down on her clitorus and begins rubbing it like a magic lamp, it happens...... "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUHGGGGGGGYYUUUUUUUYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she let's out a booming, silence shattering, ear peircing cry of orgasm and release as she finally climaxes, squirting her juices all over Minnies bed as her back arches up violently. Her body shoots up like a bridge and spasms and quivers erratically before she finally crashes down on her back on the bed, just laying there inhaling and exhaling deeply and moaning; trying to come back down from the wave of her climax.

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As your body comes down from its high Minnie's attention never cease. Her fingers continue to pound into your ass, and her other hand continues to keep your clit trapped within its clutches as your nectar sprays all over the girl's bed. It's only when the river starts to slow that she eases her actions, but she refuses to stop. Her fingers continue to pump your behind, and her mouth returns to rain its attention on your gushing sex, every little touch prolonging your orgasm for what feels like hours on end. Only when it finally starts to subside does she finally stop, her fingers popping free of your ass and your nub released as your body slowly recovers.

A moment later Minerva is laying next to you once more, only this time she pulls her body close so her lips can reach out and steal a kiss from your panting mouth. She lingers there, her lithe body lightly rubbing against your more generous frame, and as her tongue plunges forward to caress your own you can taste your own nectar as well as a bit of hers. A hand slides along your side and rises to lightly massage your massive tit, and once her thighs to part your legs she starts to rub herself across your entire body, every action working to keep you aroused until your body has fully recovered.

"Did you mean it?" Her head pulls away to ask her question, and even in the dead of night you can see her eyes sparkling with delight. "You said that I could take you..." The fingers that had been playing with your chest crawl along your torso and mound, and as they reach your sex a pair part your slit and dive inside only to come to rest against your still intact purity. A gentle pressure pushes against your maidenhood, and though it has no real strength to it Minerva is making it quite clear what she desires.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

It took Cala a few moments to fully recover from her climax, and as she was still more or less washing in the afterglow, she didnt completely catch Minervas question until she felt her hands trail down her torso, spread her pussy apart and plunge into rest on her maidenhood. "Ah........" What do I say? I'm afraid of losing my powers, but I already told her she could.... I don't know if this is true love or just lust. Corrine seems to have retained hers, but I'm pretty sure her second is her true love. Does it have to be soulmates to keep my powers? I just don't know........ It would be playing with Minnies feelings to deny her now though....... I have to let her. With her mind firmly made up and settled, Cala closed her eyes before looking to Minerva with sparkly, pleading, and slightly teary misty eyes, "Yes, Minnie.... Please take me..... J-just please..... Promise me..... That you start slow and gently with me first. I've never had my maidenhood taken before........."

OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When she sees you answering with tears in your eyes Minerva stops her teasing and climbs up to wrap her arms around your neck. "I'm sorry..." The hug that follows forces her to press herself tightly against your body, but it feels like the most gentle thing in the world. "I didn't... I'm being too forceful, aren't I? I just..." When she pulls her head back to look at you the look in her eye tells you she didn't mean to pressure you into doing anything. "When I became a part of the demon I also became a part of everyone else... I learned a lot about sex and intimacy, and it's all so wonderful. It's the greatest feeling in the world, and I want to share everything I learned with you. Just you... I don't know if I'm in love with you or just infatuated, but right now I just want to give you the best night of your life." With her piece said and done the small woman returns to hugging you closely, but this time she shares a rather intimate kiss that tells you she meant every bit of what she said.

She simply lays over you, the closeness rather comforting as you both share that kiss, but eventually she pulls back and immediately turns bright red. "I also learned something else..." She picks herself up and straddles your waist once more, and you can see that her entire body is nearly flushing with embarrassment as she musters the courage to speak. "The demon... he could change his body... I..." Her gaze falters for a bit, and she her eyes shift to nowhere in particular. "I learned how to do that... Change myself..." Her eyes return to yours, and she looks nearly as timid as the first time you saw her. "If you still want to give yourself... I could change... Become more like a man..." At this point she actually forces herself to look you square in the eye. "But I need your help... I need magic to change, but I don't have any skill on my own... If you gave me some of yours I could use that... But it's all up to you. I'm fine with just stopping now if that's what you want."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh....... Minnie...... Cala thought to herself as the mousy little woman held her tight and gave her a deep intimate kiss, that she was happy to return. Even if it is nit real love..... Her feelings are still genuine...... She just wants to make me feel good..... And I believe she truly cares for me....... I think it will be okay..... To indulge her..... It would just be wrong to deny her and play with her feelings that way..... she determined after hearing her words.

"N-no.... I-it's not th-that, Minnie... I'm just.... I was just unsure. I..... I th-think, it will be alright..... I admit I was swept up in the moment and my feelings..... But it would be wrong, and cruel, for me to toy with yours and reject you..... I.... Just ask..... That you go slow.... And easy with me..... For my first time..... And..... P-please..... Don't c-cum i-inside of me....... Please." she answers her friend as she relaxes on the bed before slowly spreading her legs and arms spread eagle on the matress, giving Minnie full and free access to every part of her as she looked up pleadingly and hopefully with sparkling eyes, "What must I do? H-how do I give you my power? D-do I need to concentrate? Or let it come naturally? Whatever is needed, my body is ready, willing and waiting."

Last edited:
OP
Termite

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As you give the girl your answer she looks more hopeful by the second, but the moment you ask her not to cum inside you she turns red once more and looks to the side. "I... I wouldn't be potent... if that's what you're worried about... but if you don't want me to then I won't."

Minerva starts to readjust herself as you lay yourself bare and willing, but instead of sliding back as you might have expected she rises to her knees. Her sex hovers before you on full display, and she bends forward just enough to give you a tantalizingly close view of her modest bust before she takes your arms and brings them closer. She traces them both with her own hands until yours are finally brought to her stomach, and once they arrive she covers them and encourages you to explore. She guides you up higher, and once you find her petite little breasts in your grip she squeezes your fingers so they nearly clamp those small mounds of flesh. The moment you do she lets out a sharp gasp and collapses a little, but she fights and manages to keep herself upright. "I... I need you to touch me..." As you do she lets out little moans and gasps, every little motion seeming to set her off as she presses her chest against your hands. She proves to be quite the sensitive little thing, and should you choose to pinch and pull on her erect little nipples she'll let out a small scream and nearly cum right then and there.

After a while her body is obviously worked up to nearly breaking, but just before she does she pulls your hands free. "N-Now... I need..." Her excitement comes out as heavy panting that nearly prevents her from speaking, but she simply pushes forward as her hands guide yours toward her hips. "I need you... to touch me... here..." Her fingers work their way to her sex, and as she approaches she spreads her lips and forces her clit to pop out of its hood. "Concentrate... on my clit... and don't stop..." She uses two of her own fingers to lightly grab and pull on it, and she gives out a little cry before she pulls her hands away and waits for you to start.

The moment you begin Minerva squeals and nearly falls to her back, but she uses her arms to catch her body and keep from falling out of your reach. With her back bent as it is you can see the girl shivering under each little touch you give her jewel, and it would be such an easy thing to simply make her cum right then and there. But while you concentrate you feel your magic starting to gather at the tips of your fingers. You can feel bits and pieces of it flowing into her hardened little nub, and little by little you feel it becoming harder and more excited with each little pass you make. With every little drop you pour into Minerva's body you can see it trying to spread throughout her form, but somehow she forces it all to pool and gather within her clit, and it starts to swell with the energy it's forced to contain. It's almost a small miracle that such a small thing could contain such a large amount of power, and just before it looks like it would reach critical mass it happens. It bulges every so slightly under your touch, and little by little you can feel it pulsing and pushing out further than one would think possible. "Don't... HA! Don't stop!"

As more of your magic gathers within it Minerva's clit continues to grow. You soon find yourself able to stroke the little thing as it pokes out a couple inches, and that only encourages it to continue. The thing expands, its shape swelling and changing slightly, and you soon realize that your lover's flesh is swelling to accommodate the magic that feels like it will explode. You can actually control its growth to some extent, and as it starts to reach further you can see that it has now changed into the cock of a man. It trembles as your fingers play along its length, and only when you pull your magic away does the thing finally stop swelling. When your magic does pull back you notice Minerva shifting her hips little by little as you fingers continue to explore her new length, and even though you are no longer filling it the thing still trembles and twitches as if it were still about to explode. With the way the woman squeaks and shakes the longer you touch her you realize just what that means. Perhaps she could use some relief.