What's new

The best sex scene you've read

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Recently I've been playing and repaying a few of the eroges i've got floating around my hard drive, because we all love a good eroge. However as usual i tended to skip through a lot of the sex scenes, because really who cares about a bunch of moaning and groaning. Maybe I stop for the climax, but eh. I suppose whats prompting me to come and ask y'all this is that i found princess blade, which i'd not yet played through. It's basically just fate stay night again in a lot of ways, but with all of the linearity and you actually fight through virtue of a card game type thing.

It takes about half the game to get to the first sex scene and I have to say that it's the only time i have ever gone into the scene viewer and played through a scene again. Here is a spoiler, the guy who looks just like a girl pretending to be a guy, that's a girl. However she identifies herself as a man, and even throughout the sex scene where she gives into her raw female lust she maintains that identity (also i think her voice actress does a bang up job). No penis magically cures her, she may fall in love but she doesn't become a woman. And the actual sex seemed to recapture what it was like before i'd ever really had sex, the questioning and trying and groping at another persons genitals and the sheer lust. Similarly the progression through foreplay and into sex maintained a good and constant pace that seemed to be just the right length if you know what i mean.

So it was a sex scene good enough that i had to come and tell everyone. But what has it been like for you, has there been a single sex scene that has stuck in your mind or been exquisite for you?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The best sex scene you've read

Hmm. Given the amount of stuff that I read (both on in the internet and off), that is an excellent question that I'm going to have to give thought to. A lot of scenes stick out, certainly, like ones from romance novels and my personal favorite, gay sex in a church in Yellow 2. But to impress? Or move? Or...ahem *cough* That I'll have to think about.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

vampire x sun elf in only vampires get the blues by katie macallister

his dick gets sunburn

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Well as i can choice between all the sex scenes than i had read, then i will choice an ero pbp thread from the EGG section "Evelen Thread", It is filled with smut. However, the writer looks to have grammar problems.

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, since I like futanaris mostly:

best sex scene from h-anime: 1st episode of Tokubetsu Byoutou, 2nd sex scene: Sensei and Hitomi-san's sex scene in a hospital room with foreplay. It's about 11 minutes :p

best sex scene from h-manga: I can't choose... I marked my favourites on exhentai but... well, I take the body proportions into account too though should look a tiny bit juiciy too, so: Onikubo Hirohisa - 1st sex scene of Yumemi China Houkago, where in a class the protagonist casts a magic dick on a girl, who get do an orgy with the rest of the girls... (that damn censor though)

best sex scene from h-game: well... right now there is no best, but scenes from Fairy fighting - Tiki vs Fallen_Fairy in watch mode... :p

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sinfulwolf, because member promotion is cool and because it's true. Pretty much everything she writes blows my mind. Temptation Night and White Winds are my favorites for erotica.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Woo Hoo! Promoted. I don't know if I posted White Winds here or not... I should... so I did.

As for mine. The one that always sticks out in my mind was the sex scene in F. Paul Wilson's "the Tomb". It was the second sex scene I'd ever read, and looking back now, kind of helped me realize I was bisexual. There wasn't anything else particularly good about that piece, I guess just some nostalgia factor in there.

Last edited: